Osho Quotes – Are you still looking for some light in your life and does not able to find the right path to grasp skills and abilities that can make you a successful person? So, relax and read these most inspirational and motivational Osho Life Quotes that will permit you to think, act, and achieve via having a constant brute force of self-determination.
Born on December 11, 1931, Osho Rajneesh was one of the most influential spiritual personalities of India. He turned the thinking capabilities of millions of people with his ideology, wisdom, and mysticism. He was known as the God-man of India and also the founder of the Rajneesh Movement but most of the time his talks were controversial for his fans. He died on 19 January 1990.
Here are some of his life turning Quotes, I hope you liked them.
- “If you love a flower, don’t pick it up.
Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
So if you love a flower, let it be.
Love is not about possession.
Love is about appreciation.” ― Osho
- “Experience life in all possible ways —
good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light,
summer-winter. Experience all the dualities.
Don’t be afraid of experience, because
the more experience you have, the more
mature you become.”― Osho
- “Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height. Sadness gives roots. Happiness gives branches. Happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going down into the womb of the earth. Both are needed, and the higher a tree goes, the deeper it goes, simultaneously. The bigger the tree, the bigger will be its roots. In fact, it is always in proportion. That’s its balance.”― Osho
- “To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.”― Osho
- is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.”― Osho
- “I’m simply saying that there is a way to be sane. I’m saying that you can get rid of all this insanity created by the past in you. Just by being a simple witness of your thought processes.” ― Osho
- It is simply sitting silently, witnessing the thoughts, passing before you. Just witnessing, not interfering not even judging, because the moment you judge you have lost the pure witness. The moment you say “this is good, this is bad,” you have already jumped onto the thought process.― Osho
- “It takes a little time to create a gap between the witness and the mind. Once the gap is there, you are in for a great surprise, that you are not the mind, that you are the witness, a watcher.” ― Osho
“And this process of watching is the very alchemy of real religion. Because as you become more and more deeply rooted in witnessing, thoughts start disappearing. You are, but the mind is utterly empty.” ― Osho
- That’s the moment of enlightenment. That is the moment that you become for the first time an unconditioned, sane, really free human being.”― Osho
- “Life begins where fear ends.”― Osho
- “Be realistic: Plan for a miracle”― Osho
- “One thing: you have to walk, and create the way by your walking; you will not find a ready-made path. It is not so cheap, to reach to the ultimate realization of truth. You will have to create the path by walking yourself; the path is not ready-made, lying there and waiting for you. It is just like the sky: the birds fly, but they don’t leave any footprints. You cannot follow them; there are no footprints left behind.”― Osho
- “Listen to your being. It is continuously giving you hints; it is a still, small voice. It does not shout at you, that is true. And if you are a little silent you will start feeling your way. Be the person you are. Never try to be another, and you will become mature. Maturity is accepting the responsibility of being oneself, whatsoever the cost. Risking all to be oneself, that’s what maturity is all about.”― Osho
- “Drop the idea of becoming someone, because you are already a masterpiece. You cannot be improved. You have only to come to it, to know it, to realize it.”― Osho
- “Each person comes into this world with a specific destiny–he has something to fulfill, some message has to be delivered, some work has to be completed. You are not here accidentally–you are here meaningfully. There is a purpose behind you. The whole intends to do something through you.”― Osho
- “Falling in love you remain a child; rising in love you mature. By and by love becomes not a relationship, it becomes a state of your being. Not that you are in love – now you are love.”― Osho
- “Truth is not something outside to be discovered, it is something inside to be realized.”― Osho
- “You feel good, you feel bad, and these feelings are bubbling from your own unconsciousness, from your own past. Nobody is responsible except you. Nobody can make you angry, and nobody can make you happy.”― Osho
- “Creativity is the greatest rebellion in existence.”― Osho
- “Intelligence is dangerous. Intelligence means you will start thinking on your own; you will start looking around on your own. You will not believe in the scriptures; you will believe only in your own experience.”― Osho
- “The fewer people know, the more stubbornly they know it.”― Osho
- “The capacity to be alone is the capacity to love. It may look paradoxical to you, but it’s not. It is an existential truth: only those people who are capable of being alone are capable of love, of sharing, of going into the deepest core of another person–without possessing the other, without becoming dependent on the other, without reducing the other to a thing, and without becoming addicted to the other. They allow the other absolute freedom because they know that if the other leaves, they will be as happy as they are now. Their happiness cannot be taken by the other, because it is not given by the other.”― Osho
- “Courage Is a Love Affair with the Unknown”― Osho
- “I love this world because it is imperfect. It is imperfect, and that’s why it is growing; if it was perfect it would have been dead. Growth is possible only if there is imperfection. I would like you to remember, again and again, I am imperfect, the whole universe is imperfect, and to love this imperfection, to rejoice in this imperfection is my whole message.”― Osho
- “Take hold of your own life.
See that the whole existence is celebrating.
These trees are not serious, these birds are not serious.
The rivers and the oceans are wild,
and everywhere there is fun,
everywhere there is joy and delight.
listen to the existence and become part of it.”― Osho
- “That is the simple secret of happiness. Whatever you are doing, don’t let the past move your mind; don’t let the future disturb you. Because the past is no more, and the future is not yet. To live in the memories, to live in the imagination is to live in the non-existential. And when you are living in the non-existential, you are missing that which is existential. Naturally, you will be miserable because you will miss your whole life.”― Osho
“With me, illusions are bound to be shattered. I am here to shatter all illusions. Yes, it will irritate you, it will annoy you – that’s my way of functioning and working. I will sabotage you from your very roots! Unless you are totally destroyed as a mind, there is no hope for you.”― Osho
- “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” and so in you the child your mother lives on and through your family continues to live… so at this time look after yourself and your family as you would your mother for through you all she will truly never die.”― Osho
- “My meditation is simple. It does not require any complex practices. It is simple. It is singing. It is dancing. It is sitting silently”― Osho
- “Millions of people are suffering: they want to be loved but they don’t know how to love. And love cannot exist as a monologue; it is a dialogue, a very harmonious dialogue. ”― Osho
- “Many people have come and left, and it has been always good because they emptied some space for better people. It is a strange experience, that those who have left me have always left places for a better quality of people. I have never been a loser” ― Osho
- “Truth is not to be found outside. No teacher, no scripture can give it to you. It is inside you and if you wish to attain it, seek your own company. Be with yourself. ”― Osho
- “They say: Think twice before you jump. I say: Jump first and then think as much as you want!”
- “The real question is not whether life exists after death. The real question is whether you are alive before death.”― Osho
- “If you are a parent, open doors to unknown directions to the child so he can explore. Don’t make him afraid of the unknown, give him support. ”― Osho
- “Nobody has the power to take two steps together; you can take only one step at a time.”― Osho
- “Your whole idea about yourself is borrowed–borrowed from those who have no idea of who they are themselves.” ― Osho
- “Whatever you feel, you become. It is your responsibility.”― Osho
- “Sadness is silent, it is yours. It is coming because you are alone. It is giving you a chance to go deeper into your aloneness. Rather than jumping from one shallow happiness to another shallow happiness and wasting your life, it is better to use sadness as a means for meditation. Witness it. It is a friend! It opens the door of your eternal aloneness.”― Osho
- “A certain darkness is needed to see the stars.”― Osho
“To avoid pain, they avoid pleasure. To avoid death, they avoid life.”― Osho
- “You exist in time, but you belong to
eternity- You are a penetration of eternity into the world of time-You are
deathless, living in a body of death- Your consciousness knows no death, no
birth- It is only your body that is born and dies-But you are not aware of
your consciousness-You are not conscious of your consciousness-And that is the whole art of meditation; Becoming conscious of consciousness itself.”― Osho
- “Always remember to judge everything by your inner feeling of bliss.”
- “Doubt–because doubt is not a sin, it is a sign of your intelligence. You are not responsible to any nation, to any church, to any God. You are responsible only for one thing, and that is self-knowledge. And the miracle is, if you can fulfill this responsibility, you will be able to fulfill many other responsibilities without any effort. The moment you come to your own being, a revolution happens in your vision. Your whole outlook on life goes through a radical change. You start feeling new responsibilities–not as something to be done, not as a duty to be fulfilled, but as a joy to do.”― Osho
- “In love the other is important; in lust you are important”― Osho
- “I live my life based on 2 principles. One, I live as if today was my last day on earth. Two, I live today as if I am going to live forever.”― Osho
- “Find ecstasy within yourself. It is not out there. It is in your innermost flowering. The one you are looking for is you.”― Osho
- “I love it because my love is not dependent on the object of love. My love is dependent on my state of being. So whether the other person changes, becomes different, friend turns into a foe, does not matter, because my love was never dependent on the other person. My love is my state of being. I simply love.”― Osho
- “One just needs a little alertness to see and find out: Life is really a great cosmic laughter.”― Osho
- “All that is great cannot be possessed – and that is one of the most foolish things man goes on doing. We want to possess.”― Osho
- Love is the goal, life is the journey.”― Osho
- “Each person comes into this world with a specific destiny – he or she has something to fulfill, some message that has to be delivered, some work that has to be completed. You are not here accidentally – you are here meaningfully. There is a purpose behind you. The whole intends to do something through you.”― Osho
- “It is beautiful to be alone, it is also beautiful to be in love, to be with people. And they are complementary, not contradictory.”― Osho
- “Love and respect yourself and never compromise for anything. And then you will be surprised how much growth starts happening of its own accord. As if rocks have been removed and the river has started flowing.”― Osho
- “There is no need for any competition with anybody. U R yourself, and as U R, U R perfectly good. Accept urself”― Osho
- “What is discipline? Discipline means creating an order within you. As you are, you are a chaos.”― Osho
- Unless the desire to be special disappears, you will never be special. Unless you relax into your ordinariness, you will never relax.”
- “It is a strange thing that every child is born with a closed hand and everybody dies with an open hand!”― Osho
- Go into your mind, analyze your mind. Somewhere you have tricked yourself.”― Osho
- Sometimes ask me, what religion are you? I always answer by saying, ”I am a little part of all religions and a big part of no religion.”― Osho
Life is about taking responsibility for the facts you do, and you should be loyal to yourself. Respect the beings that give value to you and do not be a hesitant man, one positive gesture may feel others comfortable. Just remained, who you are, find your abilities, discover new things in you, and do not compete with anyone because it will let things be compared and down your morale.
Be one with a realistic mind, never put yourself in the world of imagination where nothing lasts long. Prepare your body and mind that life is a bundle of challenges and you must beat every one of them with thirstiness in your blood and soul.
These Osho Quotes on life are revealing some wired secrets and you will have to accept that life is just a bubble, it will be ended up soon. Mean-while, do some deeds to others because you will leave the world open-handed and nothing is in your pocket too. Have a good day, share these scintillating highlights with the people you love, so they can implement some rules in their life.