Aerobics Quotes – Aerobics is a keen physical exercise significant for both men and women that combines rhythmic aerobic exercise with strength and stretching training routes with the goal of improving all the elements of fitness.
Some of the goals of this exercise are to improve flexibility, cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength, and various other facts. There is a bunch of people in a fine hall where music is being played in the background and performed under an instructor that leads everything that you do.
People might go solo while doing this or even does it without any musical factor involved. Having the motive of preventing laziness or illness and improves the overall strength of your life.
Here is a set of some exceptional quotes about Aerobics that helps you boost your momentum against it and achieve your fitness goals along with your friends. Just read these Aerobics quotes and enjoy everything that comes your way.
53 Inspiring Aerobics Quotes to Liven up Your Health
- “The reason I exercise is for the quality of life I enjoy.” Kenneth H. Cooper
- “The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.” Anonymous
- “I don’t criticize weight training – as long as it is not a substitute for aerobic training.” ~ Kenneth H. Cooper
- “It’s a question of spreading the available energy, aerobic and anaerobic, evenly over four minutes. If you run one part too fast, you pay a price. If you run another part more slowly your overall time is slower.” ~ Roger Bannister
- “See, I never gain an ounce, because, you know, my anxiety acts like aerobics.” ~ Woody Allen
- “With Aerobic Strip Tease, you can do it at home – it makes it easier for women that don’t want to go to the gym.” ~ Carmen Electra
- “My inventing time is all done under the influence of aerobic exercise. Basically, I do all my thinking while I run.” ~ Justin Cronin
- “I ride a bike and use aerobic equipment twice a week, and work out with a trainer, lifting weights.” ~ Bob Iger
- “I love going to the gym and taking aerobics classes and kickboxing. Doing a variety of activities keeps it fresh and helps work other muscles that could potentially help you with your game.” ~ Swin Cash
- “Exercise is a celebration of what your body can do. Not a punishment for what you ate.” Anonymous
- “Daily exercise is one of the keys to excellent health.” ATGW
- “The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.” Anonymous
- “Make every workout count.” Anonymous
- “For me, exercise is more than just physical – it’s therapeutic.” Anonymous
- “Once you see results, it becomes an addiction.” Anonymous
- “Don’t wish for a good body, work for it.” Anonymous
- “Sweat is just fat crying.” Anonymous
- “Exercise, my natural high.” Anonymous
- “Even when all is known, the care of a man is not yet complete, because eating alone will not keep a man well; he must also take exercise. For food and exercise, while possessing opposite qualities, yet work together to produce health.” Hippocrates
- “When it comes to health and well-being, regular exercise is about as close to a magic potion as you can get.” Tich Nhat Hanh
- “Running is not just exercise; it is a lifestyle.” John Bingham
- “The body achieves what the mind believes.” Anonymous
- “Once you are doing exercise regularly, the hardest thing is to stop it.” Erin Gray
- “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.” Anonymous
- “If you don’t make time for exercise, you’ll probably have to make time for illness.” Robin Sharma
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live in.” Jim Rohn
- “A one-hour workout is 4% of your day. No excuses.” Anonymous
- “Every workout counts even if it’s only for 15 minutes. Just do it.” Anonymous
- “Exercise more. Soon, it’s going to feel amazing.” Anonymous
- “The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will involve the patient in the proper use of food, fresh air, and exercise.” Thomas Edison
- “Today I will love myself enough to exercise.” Anonymous
- “Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very far.” Thomas Jefferson
- “Fitness starts in your head. You must choose to eat clean, exercise regularly, and treat your body with respect.” Anonymous
- “Exercise to have fun and be healthy, not just to lose weight.” Anonymous
- “Exercise is therapy.” Anonymous
- “Remember that any exercise is better than no exercise.” Anonymous
- “Exercise as soon as you get up, you will see what a difference it makes to your life.” ATGW
- “Exercise equals endorphins. Endorphins make you happy.” Anonymous
- “Human bodies are designed for regular physical activity. The sedentary nature of much of modern life probably plays a significant role in the epidemic incidence of depression today. Many studies show that depressed patients who stick to a regimen of aerobic exercise improve as much as those treated with medication.” ~ Andrew Weil
- “When doing your aerobic exercise, go at a comfortable pace until you’ve developed more stamina.” ~ Lee Haney
- “The word aerobics comes from two Greek words: aero, meaning “ability to,” and bics, meaning “withstand tremendous boredom.” ~ Dave Barry
- “My workouts include aerobic exercise for a healthy cardiovascular system; strength training to maintain muscle tone and bone density; core strength exercise for a stable mid-section; and stretching to maintain mobility.” ~ Samantha Stosur
- “Aerobics is a really whacked-out way to get going. The loud rock ‘n’ roll music and the teachers standing before you, doing the exercises and screaming into the microphone, “Go! Go! Go for the burn!”” ~ Michael Richards
- “Many exercise forms – aerobic, yoga, weights, walking and more – have been shown to benefit mood.” ~ Andrew Weil
- “If you want a dancer’s body, dance. Dance aerobics is my favourite cardio. It’s very frustrating if people think you have to become a dancer to do it – you don’t.” ~ Tracy Anderson
- “Whatever kind of workout you settle on, it should include the Big Three of exercise for health and fitness-aerobics, resistance exercises, and stretching.” ~ Jane Fonda
- “I think aerobics are great, of course, but it just bores me out of my mind” ~ Peter Steele
- “I have been through various fitness regimes. I used to run about five miles a day and I did aerobics for a while.” ~ Sting
“In another life – and as I like to say, another body – I used to teach aerobics.” ~ Megyn Kelly
Apart from professionals and athletes, normal people also do this to maintain their health, stamina, and overall physical fitness. Another thing that you must know about Aerobics is that it also relaxes your nerves and lets you stay mentally positive.
Formal classes of aerobatics are divided into multiple levels of complexity and intensity and have five main components. Some of these components include Stretching and Flexibility (5 to 10 minutes), warm-up (5 to 10 minutes), and cardiovascular conditioning (of about half an hour), etc.
Other than these, it contains muscular strength and conditioning (10 to 15 minutes), and the last but not least one is cool down (5 to 8 minutes).
You can attend some classes of it along with your friends and does everything under some extraordinary coaching. If you’ll love it then continue, and it doesn’t make any sense for you then say goodbye and find something else.