Darren Hardy Quotes – Darren Hardy is a famous American author who was born on 26th February 1971. He is the best-selling author of the New York Times and a Success magazine publisher. Darren Hardy is also a keynote speaker and advisor.
He got the award of Master of Influence. This award was awarded by the National Speakers Association. With his incredible writing skills, Darren gives others the message of success, hope, help, and no fear of failure.
Darren Hardy always helps others through his writings and shows that everything is possible if someone uses the right path. Nothing is impossible if you make up your mind to achieve it.
Popular Darren Hardy Quotes To Help You Achieve Success
- “Everything you need to be great is already inside you. Stop waiting for someone or something to light your fire. You have the match.” –Darren Hardy
- “What controls you attention, controls your life.” Darren Hardy
- You can only control two things in your life: Your attitude and your actions.” -Darren Hardy
- “One step. That’s all it takes. Start today. Whatever grand goal you have. Break inertia and take a single step…today.” -Darren Hardy
- “Life begins outside the edge of your comfort zone.” -Darren Hardy
- “No Excuses. If you haven’t achieved your dreams, it’s your fault.” -Darren Hardy
- “Success is neither nature or nature. Everyone can choose to change, grow and succeed.” -Darren Hardy
- “To achieve what you have not, you must become what you are not. You have to grow into your goals.” -Darren Hardy
- “Hang out with those who have a common future, not a common past.” -Darren Hardy
- “You don’t get in life what you want. You get in life what you are.” –Darren Hardy
- “Commitment is doing the thing you said you were going to do, long after the mood you said it in has left you.” -Darren Hardy
- “It has been proven countless times by average people with meager beginnings who have risen to become extraordinary, world-changing achievers: Anything you can clearly visualize and genuinely desire is within the realm of possibility for you.” -Darren Hardy
- “Reading motivational quotes won’t make you successful. Just saying.” -Darren Hardy
- “The biggest difference between successful people and unsuccessful people is that successful people are willing to do what unsuccessful people are not.” -Darren Hardy
- “Old habits eat good intentions for lunch. Change your habits so you can change your outcomes.” -Darren Hardy
- “The goal is not to get rich. The goal is to live rich.” -Darren Hardy
- “Deep inside you is an undeniable untamed force wanting to be great and refusing to be ordinary. Let it out.” -Darren Hardy
- “Mastery: Amateurs call it genius. Masters call it practice.” -Darren Hardy
“Better than botox: A positive attitude.” -Darren Hardy
- “Knowledge will enrich you, but only action will turn it into riches.” –Darren Hardy
- “The doer makes mistakes. Mistakes come from doing, but so does success. Make some mistakes today!” -Darren Hardy
- “Don’t be afraid to be amazing.” -Darren Hardy
- “Success is when what you think, say and do are the same.” -Darren Hardy
- “Your background and circumstances may have influenced who you are, but you are responsible for who you become.” -Darren Hardy
- “Make peace with your past. Otherwise, it’ll only screw up the present and your future.” -Darren Hardy
- “Think bigger. Live larger. Serve greater.” -Darren Hardy
- “Your main competitors are not others in your industry. Your main competitors are distractions. Don’t let them beat you – stay focused.” –Darren Hardy
- “Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” -Darren Hardy
- “Allow yourself to go and do it wrong. Don’t expect to always get it right. It will prevent you from doing anything.” -Darren Hardy
- “Don’t major in minors. Spend major time on major activities. Those things that matter the least should not get in the way of those things that matter the most.” -Darren Hardy
- “Your childhood doesn’t have to define you. Neither do your parents. Grow up, lead your own life.” -Darren Hardy
- “The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.”– Darren Hardy
- “In essence, you make your choices, and then your choices make you.” -Darren Hardy
- “If you never take a chance, you will never know for sure.” -Darren Hardy
- “Don’t follow your dreams. Chase them down with aggressive pursuit.” -Darren Hardy
- “The challenge is, what can you do with the resources you have now?” -Darren Hardy
- “Garbage in, garbage out. Don’t turn your head into a trash can.” –Darren Hardy
“What’s in your head determines what’s in your wallet.” -Darren Hardy
- “To get results you have to take some action.” -Darren Hardy
- “Replace your wishbone with backbone.” -Darren Hardy
- “Consistency is the key to achieving and maintaining momentum.” –Darren Hardy
- “It’s better to be world-class at a few things than mediocre at many things.” -Darren Hardy
- “Dreams come with strings attached: Hard work, determination, persistence, sacrifice, compromise, and passion.” -Darren Hardy
- “Giving to others is the greatest gift you can give yourself.” -Darren Hardy
- “Anyone can start something. Few can finish.” -Darren Hardy
- “The dream in your heart may be bigger than the environment in which you find yourself. Sometimes you have to get out of that environment to see that dream fulfilled. It’s like planting an oak sapling in a pot. Once it becomes rootbound, its growth is limited. It needs a great space to become and might oak. So do you.” -Darren Hardy
- “My anticipation of getting in the water was actually worst than the reality of just jumping in.”-Darren Hardy
“One small, simple change in habit, one giant leap forward in productivity.”-Darren Hardy
Every person is responsible for all the things that happen in their life. If you are not living your dream, then it is your fault. If you cannot face failure with a big heart and lose hope at that time, you will never live your dream.
Through Darren Hardy’s writings and quotes, you will learn how to face failure and achieve success. You have to make your own choices and preferences. If you want to achieve something in life, you will have to give your full effort and work hard for it.
“You cannot go back and make a new beginning, but today you can make a new ending.” -Darren Hardy
The only difference between a failure and a successful person is that a failure person loses hope. A successful person never stops in life, no matter what the situation.
No one comes behind you and helps you find your inner strength. You have to stop waiting for others and start working by yourself to achieve what you want.