Everything Happens For A Reason Marilyn Monroe – One must focus on doing the right thing in life and let the other things alone. We can develop into morally upright people if we can keep our attention on our objectives and what is right. When life presents us with difficulties, we occasionally find ourselves perplexed. We have the propensity to believe that we alone are to blame for all of the issues.
Never is that the case. No matter how serene you may believe someone’s life is, everyone has their share of issues. It may be that life is providing you the opportunity to let go, become independent, or even meet new people if you see that someone you knew well has changed for the worst and you are unable to keep up.
“Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world. – Marilyn Monroe”
When someone we rely on or who we trust leaves, we grow more independent. It can be challenging right now, but in the long term, you’ll see how it helped you develop.
When attempting to comprehend why something terrible occurred, you frequently consider the adage “everything happens for a reason.” The quote encourages you to be more aware and inquisitive about how that object could be helping you, preparing you for the future, or instructing you.
Even though it’s challenging and against our natural tendencies to prioritize instant satisfaction over delayed reward, doing so provides unfavorable occurrences context.
All of this is based on the conviction that, in the end, you’ll get where you’re supposed to. Having confidence in that procedure and believing that “everything occurs for a reason” makes you responsible for developing fresh perspectives on the world around you, which inspires you to recommit to your goals.
Sometimes, the “reason” remark is offered in an effort to soothe someone after something negative has occurred. When something positive occurs, it is sometimes mentioned as a method to demonstrate that something other than pure chance is at play.
But what exactly does the term mean? The term “reason” has at least two basic meanings, according to a closer examination: explanation and purpose. According to one interpretation of the sentence, the cause is the reason and every consequence has a cause. People frequently assume that every event must have a reason.
A lovely adage that may bring solace is “everything occurs for a reason,” but in logical discourse, the premise upon which it is founded is an illustration of the “pathetic fallacy,” which is the imputing of human emotions and motivations to inanimate nature.
“I am not a victim of emotional conflicts. I am human. – Marilyn Monroe”
The idea that everything happens for a purpose does not eliminate randomness; on the contrary, it ignores crucial facts about the absurdity of some events. There are times when things happen for causes that have nothing to do with human reality and are based on mindless, unemotional nature.
We frequently think back on positive events in our lives. We recall how wonderful it was and how it affected us in a positive way—a wonderful vacation, a first kiss, a wedding. These significant and fulfilling life experiences leave us with happy memories and optimism.
Read More: I Can’t Change The Direction Of The Wind
But why can’t we go back and review every event in our lives, like we do with happy recollections, to understand that everything happens for a reason and contributes to who we are? When it’s something difficult, like losing a loved one, it might linger for a long time as you question why they had to leave the world. Everything that occurs in our life, whether good or bad, has a purpose. Every moment may help you develop into the person you were meant to be as long as you can think back on it, take something away from it, and enjoy it in the future.
Occasionally, when someone enters your life, you instantly realize that they were intended to be there. They help you discover who you are or who you want to be, provide some type of function, or teach you a lesson. These people may be your roommate, your neighbor, your professor, a long-lost friend, your lover, or even a total stranger who, when you lock eyes with them, you know will have a significant impact on your life.
You never know who they could be. When you look back on events that were awful, terrible, and unfair at the time, you realise that without those challenges, you would never have reached your full potential, strength, and willpower.
Everything takes place for a purpose! Nothing occurs by accident, via good or ill luck, or by chance. To push the limits of the soul, events like illness, injury, love, missed opportunities for genuine greatness, and pure ignorance take place. Life would be like a nice, paved, level road to nowhere without these tiny tests.
You become who you are as a result of the people you encounter and how they influence your life, your accomplishments, and your failures. Even the negative experiences may be used to grow, and although being the most difficult, they are also the most crucial.
Best Marilyn Monroe Quotes
- “I think that sexuality is only attractive when it’s natural and spontaneous.”
- “A girl doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her.”
- “Boys think girls are like books. If the cover doesn’t catch their eye they won’t bother to read what’s inside.”
- “The nicest thing for me is sleep, then at least I can dream.”
- “I live to succeed, not to please you or anyone else.”
- “I don’t stop when I’m tired. I only stop when I’m done.”
- “One of the best things that ever happened to me is that I’m a woman. That is the way all females should feel.”
- “A woman knows by intuition, or instinct, what is best for herself.”
- “I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.”
- “We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.”
- “A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none.”
- “We should all start to live before we get too old.”
- “If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.”
- “Fear is stupid. So are regrets.”
- “I don’t want to make money. I just want to be wonderful.”
- “No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they’re pretty, even if they aren’t.”
- “If I’d observed all the rules, I’d never got anywhere.”
- “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”
- “Always, always, always believe in yourself. Because if you don’t then who will, sweetie?”
- “Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.”
- “We are all stars but we must learn how to shine.”
- “I think that love and work are the only things that really happen to us.”
- “Above all, I want to be treated as a human being.”
- “Anything’s possible, almost.”
- “I think there’s two things in human beings…that they want to be alone, but they also want to be together.”
- “A smile is the best makeup a girl can wear.”
- “If I am a star, the people made me a star.”
- “I dress for men. A woman looks at your clothes critically. A man appreciates them.”
- “If there is only one thing in my life that I am proud of, it’s that I’ve never been a kept woman.”
- “I am very definitely a woman and I enjoy it.”
- “I think I’m a mixture of simplicity and complexes, but I’m beginning to understand myself now.”
- “I never wanted to be Marilyn–it just happened. Marilyn’s like a veil I wear over Norma Jeane.”
- “There isn’t anybody that looks like me without clothes on.”
- “It’s nice to be included in people’s fantasies but you also like to be accepted for your own sake.”
- “Fame is like caviar, you know—it’s good to have caviar but not when you have it at every meal.”
- “Happy birthday, Mr. President.”
- “I don’t mind living in a man’s world as long as I can be a woman in it.”
- “I don’t forgive people because I’m weak, I forgive them because I am strong enough to know people make mistakes.”
- “If you’re gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.”
- “Always remember to smile and look up at what you got in life.”
- “A strong man doesn’t have to be dominant toward a woman. He doesn’t match his strength against a woman weak with love for him. He matches it against the world.”
- “Dreaming about being an actress, is more exciting than being one.”
- “A friend tells you what you want to hear; a best friend tells you the truth.”
- “For those who are poor in happiness, each time is a first time; happiness never becomes a habit.”
- “It’s far better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone – so far.”
- “Men who think that a woman’s past love affairs lessen her love for them are usually stupid and weak.”
- “A career is wonderful, but you can’t curl up with it on a cold night.”
- “The truth is, I’ve never fooled anyone. I’ve let men sometimes fool themselves.”