Greg Plitt Quotes – In this competitive world, everyone suffers from depression. The competition is so high that if someone wants to get something in life, they have to do a lot of hard work, and during this, they come to that stage where depression overpowers them.
There is a need to get motivated. Greg Plitt will help you to overcome the depression. He was one of the most respectful persons in his community. Greg Plitt was a fitness model, actor, personal trainer, and motivational speaker.
There are many quotes from Greg Plitt on life and success. His motivational videos and quotes inspired several thousand people in their lives, both physically and mentally. If you want people to remember you later, you must put faith in yourself and work hard.
Here are some famous Greg Plitt Quotes that will motivate you in challenging situations.
- “Don’t let the clock run your life, guys. The internal clock is always on, always beating. That’s the heart-beat for the champion. 9 to 5, is not your hours’ operation. The only thing that we guarantee is the intake and outtake of our breathes we have, right now! Don’t just pass that along, procrastinate to next day’s endeavor. Do it now man. So next day you get further ahead.” – Greg Plitt
- “When you find that burns during your lift, that’s the heat of transformation. That’s what changes everything for you. Don’t be so anxious to finish the set, once you get the burns, dwelling in it as long as you can. The longer that burns stay, the more changes you gonna have. That burn states will get you from where you are to where you want to be.” – Greg Plitt
“The little things that you do every single day, that you choose to do, could be the little bit of better forms. All those little things will add up to be failure or success. You gotta create each one, every single day.” – Greg Plitt
- “The invincibility guys, you repeat that every single day. No one is catching you, man. Separate between you and the second place is forever. They’ll never close that gap.” – Greg Plitt
- “The clock is ticking, are you becoming the person you wanna be?” – Greg Plitt
- “Where else in life can you put work and endeavor every single day and get a reward for it?” – Greg Plitt
- “You give your all right here. Not only you create the body, but you create the invincible will. Starting your day in the morning, have a positive feeling about your day. Going out into the business world, and you’ve already paid for your fucking do feel alive.” – Greg Plitt
- “Your body is the house you force to live in for the rest of your life. You don’t get to sell, you don’t get a foreclosure, you can’t do a quick sale. All you can do is to modify and improve it. Or you can tarnish it. One house to live in, man. What kind of house do you want to live in?” – Greg Plitt
- “Stop fucking going about the day as a servant, become the master, run your day and stop letting it run you.” – Greg Plitt
- “It’s called the pump people, you got to experience it, it’s one of the better highs in life, you don’t need to shoot up for it, you don’t need to snort it, all you got to do is sweat for it.” – Greg Plitt
- “I keep going till that pain says hello to me, I don’t say goodbye until that pain says hello. That’s a good set.” – Greg Plitt
- “Sacrifice today for tomorrows betterment, you are willing to pay those payments with pain because pain is just a message when you are fixing something that’s insufficient in your life.” – Greg Plitt
- “Second by second you lose the opportunity to become the person you want to be, when are you going to stop making excuses and take charge of your fucking life?” – Greg Plitt
- “Walk through the mud in life, if you ever want to get to the higher ground.” – Greg Plitt
- “Don’t talk in here, you perform in here, when you go out there you don’t need to talk, do you?” – Greg Plitt
- “The hardest things in life are done the least but provide the most.” – Greg Plitt
- “The only reps you don’t grow from are the reps you don’t fucking do.” – Greg Plitt
- “One hour of pain produces a lifetime of pride.” – Greg Plitt
“In life, it’s not the genetic guy who wins or the guy with the most potential who wins; it’s the person with the greatest perseverance who wins. Always be willing to get up and go at it again and again. That’s the guy who has his hands raised later in life. That’s the guy you guys need to be.” – Greg Plitt
- “There are two types of pain, the one that breaks you and the one that changes you. In the gym, pain is felt as a result of weakness leaving the body. Physical pain is the glue of transformation and the pain of progress. The more you endure the harder it gets to accept the thought of failure.” – Greg Plitt
- “Why cry about missed opportunities when you have the ability to smile at opportunities lived? The past has created who you are NOW, where we learn and grow from the past, never resting upon previous achievements or allowing past failure to paralyze us in our current endeavor. All that was has created us to be the best we currently are for our greatest hour is about to arise!” – Greg Plitt
- “Success doesn’t know these things about cold or early or tired. It just knows if you showed up or not.” – Greg Plitt
- “The difference between a winner and a loser – they both failed, but the winner gets back up and does it again and again until it goes his way.” – Greg Plitt
- “Get the mind right, the body will follow, you lose some battles in life, but if you always put your heart and passion forward first as your main objective, you will win the war, that’s what gives you the strength to get off the ground… and do it again.” – Greg Plitt
- “Belief, confidence in yourself… the world’s your playground. Limitless. My question is… will you be remembered?” – Greg Plitt
- “If tomorrow doesn’t happen, would you still do what you’re about to do today? If that answer is no, you’re alive, but you’re not living.” – Greg Plitt
- “When you are wondering how do you go on, the better question is, how do you NOT go on?” – Greg Plitt
- “Happiness is when you finally connect your mind to your body.” – Greg Plitt
- “Weakness leaves, pride comes in. Confidence grows. Successful life.” – Greg Plitt
- “Every action has a purpose. When every action has a purpose every action has a result.” – Greg Plitt
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about dancing in the rain.” – Greg Plitt
Best Greg Plitt Quotes“I don’t want to be here right now. I’d much rather be at home watching the game. But later down the road, I don’t want to always be just watching the fucking game.” – Greg Plitt
- “If you mentally believe it will happen, your body is going to find a way to make it physically happen.” – Greg Plitt
- “You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.” – Greg Plitt
- “Bet on yourself. If you bet on yourself you’ll never lose.” – Greg Plitt
- “Once you know where your current limits are, then you know how to destroy them, push them…grow them.” – Greg Plitt
- “When you help yourself, you feel good. But when you help somebody else get back on their feet, it’s a high that no chemical drug can ever match. It’s the greatest high in the world. It’s addictive, it’s contagious, and the world needs more of it.” – Greg Plitt
- “Your mind is the strongest and most valuable muscle you can grow in the gym.” – Greg Plitt
- “There’s no excuse to not be the hardest motherfucking worker in the room, whatever it may be, your job, the gym, your relationship. Your name’s attached to it, and that has to mean more than anything.” – Greg Plitt
- “Today it begins. Tomorrow it continues. And it never ends, until you reach your goal and cross the finish line.” – Greg Plitt
- “You got one life to live. Why wait until tomorrow to start it?” – Greg Plitt
- “If you do not give 110% in your life, I promise your life will haunt you for the rest of your days. Time is the most valuable asset on earth, a depreciating asset. Don’t waste another moment of life where you are not at your fullest potential getting the most out of the time you have in life.” – Greg Plitt
“It’s early in the morning and your competition is still sleeping.” – Greg Plitt
- “Legends never die.” – Greg Plitt
- “Opportunities don’t come knocking on the door. They present themselves when you knock the f*#king door down.” – Greg Plitt
- “The real tragedy in life isn’t someone who hasn’t achieved their goal, it’s the person that never had a goal, to begin with.” – Greg Plitt
- “Go for it! You know what? This comfort zone is f****ng dangerous zone. It’s stopping you from your true potential!” – Greg Plitt
- “Your legs are not giving out. Your head is giving up.” – Greg Plitt
- “I love the mentality that when push comes to shove, simply work harder and the results will come.” – Greg Plitt
- “If you guys are really wondering if you are burning out mentally. Take a day off and go to your local hospital. Go to the cancer wing. Look at 4-year-old, who won’t ever see their teenage years, probably won’t ever see their next birthday. Go and see someone who is mentally or physically retarded, or see when a soldier who just came back from war doesn’t have legs anymore. Stare that guy down. Look him right in the eyes and tell them, as you stand there with 2 capable legs, that you burned out. That you don’t want to use them. See if that doesn’t kill him right there. Because he would do anything to have that opportunity.” – Greg Plitt
- “The mind always fails first, not the body. The secret is to make your mind work for you, not against you.” – Greg Plitt
- “‘I failed’ is 10 times the man than ‘what if’ because ‘what if’ never went to the arena.” – Greg Plitt
- “The road to success is a very lonely road. You’re not gonna see too many friends. It’s only you with your shadow. Once you get there, many people will love you, also many people will hate you. Because your success is a huge spotlight, shining on their failures.” – Greg Plitt
Every person sets certain limits in their life and bound themself to such limitations. But once you know about these limits, you can destroy them. You will also understand how to grow in any challenging situation through Greg’s quotes.
Greg Plitt’s inspired people not only physically but also mentally. There are different pains; some break you entirely from inside, and others that change you entirely.
It is up to you whether you make it the pain of transformation or the pain of progress. Greg’s journey is full of inspiration for others. If your mind believes that it will happen, your body finds a way to make it physically happen.
If you want to get something in life, you have to give 100% to fulfill your dreams. Greg Plitt’s quotes will help you to control your mind and make it work in your way.