Henry Rollins Quotes – Life is about setting strategies that will let someone reach his desired destination and to do so, you need to be motivated and thoughtful. if you are the one who is depressed and need the courage to move forward then Henry Rollins Quotes are the best option for the various aspects of life.
Henry Rollins is an American musician, singer, actor, presenter, comedian, and activist, born on February 13, 1961, United States. He is a great music lover when talking about his university days and soon he released a famous first album The Ramones. Apart from his show hosting and dramatic roles, he used his social position to promote things, in particular LGBT rights, end to war, and world hunger relief. The rich benefaction of his work resulted in some meaningful quotes written by him over the years.
Inspirational quotes Henry Rollins
- Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.- Henry Rollins
- Half of life is fucking up, the other half is dealing with it. – Henry Rollins
- Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.
- Yes, I guess you could say I am a loner, but I feel more lonely in a crowded room with boring people than I feel on my own. – Henry Rollins
- My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud. – Henry Rollins
- In winter, I plot and plan. In spring, I move- Henry Rollins
- Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on. – Henry Rollins
- I have come to regard November as the older, harder man’s October. I appreciate the early darkness and cooler temperatures. It puts my mind in a different place than October. It is a month for a quieter, slightly more subdued celebration of summer’s death as winter tightens its grip. – Henry Rollins
- Keep your blood clean, your body lean, and your mind sharp. – Henry Rollins
- Pizza makes me think that anything is possible. – Henry Rollins
- When you are young, there is so much ahead of you, it’s like the Saharan desert. You can’t even see across it. – Henry Rollins
- We all learn lessons in life. Some stick, some don’t. I have always learned more from rejection and failure than from acceptance and success. – Henry Rollins
- Everyone who knows me knows that I’m a hopeless romantic who listens to love ballads and doo-wop songs all the time. – Henry Rollins
- When people hold you in high esteem, it’s very delicate relationship. When they meet you they’re putting all their chips up. It’s make or break. – Henry Rollins
To this day, my haircut is the number two clippers, which I apply to myself every month.
- One person’s disaster is another person’s talking point. – Henry Rollins
- As a young person, I wanted everyone to agree with me. – Henry Rollins
- Life will not break your heart. It’ll crush it. – Henry Rollins
- Questioning anything and everything, to me, is punk rock. – Henry Rollins
- I try to get myself up and moving as early as possible. Optimum is to be on the treadmill while it is – Henry Rollins still dark outside.
- I think about the meaning of pain. Pain is personal. It really belongs to the one feeling it. Probably the only thing that is your own. I like mine. – Henry Rollins
- I’m not interested in censorship. I like the First Amendment very much. – Henry Rollins
- With any advent in technology, any technological innovation, there is the good and the bad.
- Where there is young people and vitality, you’re going to find punk rock. – Henry Rollins
- The first Van Halen album makes Johnny Rotten out to be what he really was and still is: a hairdresser. – Henry Rollins
- Never once have I thought that Social Security would be something that would ever be available to me. – Henry Rollins
- This is my own little rock theory: In my mind, Nirvana slew the hair bands. They shot the top off the poodles. – Henry Rollins
- I’m not exactly ambitious as much as I have a very good realization of what I am and what I am capable of. – Henry Rollins
- Music keeps you young. Having music in your life keeps you open to things. – Henry Rollins
- I’m mellower now, I’m over 50. But I don’t think I’m too mellow. I’m still angry at a lot of things.
- We are misery-making machines! Homo sapiens has perfected the art of causing suffering. Pain is humankind’s collective GDP. – Henry Rollins
Humans are pretty crafty but will fold quickly in severe cold. – Henry Rollins
- Let’s pretend my career in music is a bell. Whether you like my music or not is up to you. But you’ve got to admit I rang that bell pretty hard and pretty often. – Henry Rollins
- The only thing worse than Pastor Terry Jones scheduled Koran burning is the fact that he canceled the proposed event. – Henry Rollins
- I am neither pro- nor anti-gun. I am gun-conscious. – Henry Rollins
- My understanding of first-degree murder is that premeditation needs to be proven. – Henry Rollins
- I’ve never heard Daft Punk; I’ve never heard a track of theirs in my life. They’re the two guys with motorcycle helmets on? – Henry Rollins
- No matter how rough things can be at times, many Americans are optimistic and on the move. – Henry Rollins
- I was a very repressed young person. I wasn’t good at school. I didn’t fit in. – Henry Rollins
- Certainly, there are huge, multiplatinum bands whose singers command their audience’s attention. Sadly, much of the time they have little to say. – Henry Rollins
- South Sudan is one of the most hard-put places in the world. – Henry Rollins
- Even though I am not hungry when I get up, I try to eat to get me ready for the day. Within an hour of getting up. – Henry Rollins
- Early spring is the time for a vigorous change, a preparation for the heat-driven oppression that is to come. – Henry Rollins
Henry Rollins Quotes on Music – The world’s a better place since I chose music. – Henry Rollins
- I’d like to talk to Sean Hannity in a controlled environment and say, ‘O.K., you can’t interrupt and jump up and down like a professional wrestler.’- Henry Rollins
- I believe that contentment or any sustained period of joy that doesn’t inspire thought that leads to action almost immediately is useless. – Henry Rollins
- ‘Fox News’ will one day come to an end. Led Zeppelin will not. It’s as simple as that. – Henry Rollins
- I have always thought that change you can see and feel is best. – Henry Rollins
- I’m not into fame. I’m not into making money, outside of financing my books. I’m not into status. My thing is basically about time – not wasting it. – Henry Rollins
- The blues is losing someone you love and not having enough money to immerse yourself in the drink. – Henry Rollins. – Henry Rollins
- Imagine a 15-year-old kid saying, ‘I have two moms – it’s cool.’ I don’t fear that at all. – Henry Rollins
- I am an employment hyena. I am happy to make a meal of what the lions leave behind. – Henry Rollins
- But I have a good life. I enjoy what I do. I am married to work. – Henry Rollins
Henry Rollins Quotes has been the life changer for how you can be the one with the real success that can be possible with adequate planning to set yourself to be the worrier of long routes. These quotes reflect how can music affect your health and soul and change your mood.
According to Henry Rollins life is the name of preparation, once facing you must train and plan, and another face you must do regardless of the challenges, and you must be a determinant person to make everything into reality. Moreover, these Quotes highlights how life lessons, difficulties, loneliness, and consciousness can affect your life, and you must bear them with certainty.
If you like these sublime Henry Rollins Quotes, do not forget to share them with others.