Inspiring Monday Quotes – Mondays are always not supposed to be motivating, happy, or excited days because everyone has to go back to work and start their hectic routine of the entire week.
Not a single folk in the entire universe wait for Mondays because everyone want holidays, night outs, and fun in their lives rather than being at work. But at the same time, if you don’t work, you don’t get paid or got money and don’t even fill your life with fun that you do with money or cash.
So at the same instant, Mondays are good for you to enjoy Sundays as you do. So just think of Monday as an opportunity to work, make money, and gain experience rather than a punishment.
Here are some quotes that bring real positivity to your Mondays so that you can enjoy whatever you do on this day.
54 Quotes for a Focused and Motivated Monday
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
- “Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!“ – David Dweck
- “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
- “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.” – Germany Kent
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.” – Groucho Marx
- “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” – Ashley Smith
- “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.“ – Edmond Mbiaka
- “A ship is always safe at shore but that is not what it’s built for.”– Albert Einstein
- “Stress is caused by being ‘here’ but wanting to be ‘there.’ – Eckhart Tolle
- “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” – Zig Ziglar
- “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.”– Margaret Thatcher
“If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
- “Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” – Lemony Snicket
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.”– Dalai Lama
- “Think of many things; do one.” – Portuguese proverb
- “One of the best pieces of advice I ever got was from a horse master. He told me to go slow to go fast. I think that applies to everything in life. We live as though there aren’t enough hours in the day but if we do each thing calmly and carefully we will get it done quicker and with much less stress.” – Viggo Mortensen
- “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John R. Wooden
- “Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The starting point of all achievement is desire.”– Napoleon Hill
- “I was thinking one day and I realized that if I just had somebody behind me all the way to motivate me I could make a big difference. Nobody came along like that so I just became that person for myself.”
- “If you don’t pay appropriate attention to what has your attention, it will take more of your attention than it deserves.” – David Allen
- ”Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.”– Brian Tracy
- “Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.” – Charles F. Kettering
- “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Brian Littrell
- “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
- “The only thing worse than starting something and failing … is not starting something.”– Seth Godin
- “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson
- “For fast-acting relief, try slowing down.” – Lily Tomlin
“There is more to life than increasing its speed.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my ax.”– Abraham Lincoln
- “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
- “We can easily manage if we will only take, each day, the burden appointed to it. But the load will be too heavy for us if we carry yesterday’s burden over again today, and then add the burden of the morrow before we are required to bear it.” – John Newton
- “If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it.” – Olin Miller
- “Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.” – Brian Tracy
- “Follow effective actions with quiet reflection. From the quiet reflection will come even more effective action.” – Peter Drucker
- “Don’t mistake activity with achievement.” – John Wooden
- “One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one’s work is terribly important.” – Bertrand Russell
- “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
- “Show me a person who has never made a mistake and I’ll show you someone who has never achieved much.” – Joan Collins
- “If you treat every situation as a life and death matter, you’ll die a lot of times.”– Dean Smith
- “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” – Stephen King
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.”– Mark Twain
- “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” – Tony Robbins
“I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
The power of work makes you successful or wealthy so don’t ever think that every Monday is a bad day of your life. Gather some motivation while reading all these quotes and do your job with great enthusiasm.
You can make your Sundays better while making your Mondays valuable. Another reason for this is because it came after Sunday that is a day full of joy and happiness because everyone is enjoying their holiday. That’s the reason people need real motivation for Mondays.
These quotes help you get real inspiration and motivation for the day, from sayings to song lyrics to help push you through Monday.
So just work on time, turn off your alarm, get out of bed, have some coffee or tea with your breakfast, and start Monday with extreme impulse. Do share these quotes with your friends who consider Monday as a bad day and let them have the real inspiration you got for yourself.