Do you want some motivation in your life? If yes, read these popular Joe Rogan quotes because these quotes will surely inspire you and help you do something big in life.
Some people feel jealous and unhappy after seeing others’ success in this world. Rather than being jealous, feeling useless, there is a need to be inspired and appreciated, leading to the road to success.
This is why Joe Rogan teaches other people. Joe Rogan is a comedian, podcast host, martial arts, and commentator. He also works as an actor and a host on television. Joe Rogan writes a lot about motivating others and inspiring them to do something in life.
He has helped many people through his quotes. Those who spend their time hating others are wasting their time, and they do not even realize that. Joe Rogan tells people that rather than hating others, people should spend their essential time doing some work and making their path that leads to success.
Here are some famous quotes from Joe Rogan that will help you develop yourself’ motivation and utilize time better.
- “I love a success story, but even more than a success story; I like a dude who fucks his life up and gets his life together again story.”– Joe Rogan
- “That’s my only goal. Surround myself with funny people, and make sure everyone has a good time and works hard.” – Joe Rogan
- “Reality really is a theatre. There’s no other way to describe it. It’s all so nonsensical, ridiculous and chaotic.” – Joe Rogan
- “Someone else’s success does not equal a failure for you.”– Joe Rogan
- “The universe rewards calculated risk and passion.” – Joe Rogan
- “If you can control what you eat, you can control all other aspects of your life.”– Joe Rogan
- “Here’s the craziest thing about life, this is the thing that nobody really considers; you know as much about what life is all about as anybody who’s ever lived, ever. That’s the craziest thing about us. We’re all just kinda wandering through this going “‘You know what you’re doing?’ ‘Yes.’ ‘Oh, I do too. I know what I’m doing.’ ‘Okay. Good, then.’” But really no one has a clue.” – Joe Rogan
- “Work for that feeling that you have accomplished something…Don’t waste your time on this earth without making a mark.” – Joe Rogan
- “If you are the greatest, why would you go around talking about it?”– Joe Rogan
- “When someone comes along and expresses him or herself as freely as they think, people flock to it. They enjoy it.”– Joe Rogan
- “There’s a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results in the physical form.” – Joe Rogan
- “So instead of investing your time in a passion, you’ve sold your life to work for an uncaring machine that doesn’t understand you. That’s the problem with our society. And what’s the reward? Go home and get a big TV.”– Joe Rogan
- “Once you understand what excellence is all about…you see how excellence manifests itself in any discipline.”– Joe Rogan
- “There’s only one way to get good at anything; you surround yourself with the bad motherfuckers who are doing exactly you do and you forced yourself to keep up and inspire each other.”– Joe Rogan
- “Life is strange. You keep moving and keep moving. Before you know it, you look back and think, ‘What was that?’”– Joe Rogan
- “If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.” – Joe Rogan
- “Be cool to people. Be nice to as many people as you can. Smile to as many people as you can, and have them smile back at you.”– Joe Rogan
- “I realized a long time ago that instead of being jealous you can be inspired and appreciative. It carries more energy to you. That can be an awesome and motivating force that can improve your life if you choose to be inspired and not jealous. One has no benefit whatsoever, the other is an incredible resource for creating momentum and improvement.” – Joe Rogan
“To really appreciate the life you got to know you’re going to die.” – Joe Rogan
- “Live your life like you’re the hero in your own movie.”– Joe Rogan
- “People want their 15 minutes and are willing to do anything to get it.” – Joe Rogan
- “I had a sense of who I was before I got famous.” – Joe Rogan
- “I think that one of the reasons why people look towards the end of humanity is that people are afraid to die alone. If you die alone, the people you love will miss you, or if they die, you miss them – the sorrow is inevitable. When you truly love someone, the thought of losing them forever is horrible.” – Joe Rogan
- “One of the most fascinating lessons I’ve absorbed about life is that the struggle is good.” – Joe Rogan
- “The time you spend hating on someone robs you of your own time. You are literally hating on yourself and you don’t even realize it.” – Joe Rogan
- “I’m obsessed with extreme winners because I think there’s madness to it. I truly believe that in order to truly be great at something you have to give into a certain amount of madness.” – Joe Rogan
- “There’s a never-ending ocean of techniques out there.” – Joe Rogan
- “The quicker we all realize that we’ve been taught how to live life by the people that we’re operating on the momentum of an ignorant past the quicker we can move to a global ethic of community that doesn’t value invented borders or the monopolization of natural resources, but rather the goal of a happier more loving humanity.” – Joe Rogan
- “People for the most part can smell lies.” – Joe Rogan
- “Life is about the pursuit of excellence. That pursuit is probably more exciting to me now more than ever.”– Joe Rogan
- “We define ourselves far too often by our past failures. That’s not you. You are this person right now. You’re the person who has learned from those failures. Build confidence and momentum with each good decision you make from here on out and choose to be inspired.” – Joe Rogan
- “Greatness and madness are next-door neighbors and they often borrow each other’s sugar.”– Joe Rogan
- “Haters are all failures. It’s 100% across the board. No one who is truly brilliant at anything is a hater.” – Joe Rogan
- “In all my travelings, all my life adventures; I have to say I still don’t know what life is, absolutely no clue, and it is a subject that is constantly on my mind. One thing I do know for a fact is that the nicer we are to our fellow human beings, the nicer the universe is to us.” – Joe Rogan
“Kindness is one of the best gifts you can bestow…We know that inherently that feels great.”– Joe Rogan
- “Excellence in anything increases your potential in everything.”– Joe Rogan
- “You can’t measure what’s inside a man’s heart.” – Joe Rogan
- “It’s very important to help people figure out how to manage life, to help people figure out how to think, help inspire them, help show them what can be gained from setting goals and achieving them and that excellent feeling – and that becomes contagious.”– Joe Rogan
- “Write down things you want to improve. Write down things you won’t tolerate from yourself. Write down things you never want to see yourself do again.” – Joe Rogan
- “Live your life like there is a documentary crew following you around and you are analyzing your own behavior.”– Joe Rogan
- “One thing I do know for a fact is that the nicer we are to our fellow human beings, the nicer the universe is to us.” – Joe Rogan
- “The people I know that have the hardest time keeping it together emotionally are people that don’t work out.” – Joe Rogan
- “Treat everyone as if they were you. If we really are one, then I am you and you are me.” – Joe Rogan
- “It’s very possible that everybody is exactly the same at the core.”– Joe Rogan
- “100% of all haters in the world are unrealized potential.” – Joe Rogan
- “Pretend that your life was a movie and it started now, what would the hero do? What would the person that you respect do? What would the person that you admire, and inspire you to do? Do that.” – Joe Rogan
- “If things aren’t going the way you want them to go, then do something about it. Quit talking about your problems and go out and do something to fix them.”– Joe Rogan
- “All the time that you spend complaining, you could instead be hustling. You could be chasing your dream. You could be figuring out what you’re doing wrong and improving your life.” – Joe Rogan
- “Your attitude has a giant effect not just on your life, but on other peoples lives around you.” – Joe Rogan
- “Get better at whatever you’re doing. So what if you suck at it now. Everybody sucks at everything when they start. But if you love it, and don’t lie to yourself, then get better at it.” – Joe Rogan
You should work hard and be positive if you want to succeed in life. Make a proper plan and work hard to achieve it. Making a plan will help you achieve your targets in a short time.
You will find such motivation to work hard through Joe Rogan’s quotes. Joe Rogan also tells people not to hate others. Many people want to see others fail in their lives. Their hate leads them to be unsuccessful, and they never get success.
Sometimes, people snatch the pieces of others and show that they belong to themselves, making them draw negativity in them. Grabbing others’ works sometimes may lead to success, but this success does not last long.
Positive thinking always leads to a positive result. If you think positively, this will help you achieve more in life. The quotes by Joe Rogan will help you positively see things, leading you to a positive life result.