Jogging Quotes – Jogging is something that is as essential for you as your daily diet, food, fruits, or anything that helps you stay healthy as long as you are alive. It’s a part of our life for staying healthy and active and helps us improve plenty of our body aspects in an excellent way.
Everyone should jog on a daily basis just after they god up, this will helps you stay active, lively, and vigorous all day long. At this time of coronavirus, the fitness of a person be must and everyone should focus on a healthy immune system.
Considering jogging as one of the key factors of life, here are some exceptional jogging quotes and saying that helps you bring a jogging routine in your life and stay healthy. Read and share these amazing jogging quotes with your friends, exercise partners, family members, and others to stay healthy.
51 Must-Read Jogging Quotes and Sayings
- “Go in any direction..seeking out new sights just on the strength of your feet and the courage of your lungs.” ~ Paula Radcliffe
- “I always loved running… it was something you could do by yourself, and under your own power. You could go in any direction, fast or slow as you wanted, fighting the wind if you felt like it, seeking out new sights just on the strength of your feet and the courage of your lungs.” ~ Jesse Owens
- “Going jogging makes me feel powerful and free – like Rocky!” ~ Jennifer Hudson
- “I’d always liked jogging because it was a place to think.” ~ Maggie Stiefvater
- “Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
- “We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.” ~ Jesse Owens
- “Jogging is very beneficial. It’s good for your legs and your feet. It’s also very good for the ground. If makes it feel needed.” ~ Charles M. Schulz
- “My doctor told me that jogging could add years to my life. I think he was right. I feel ten years older already.” ~ Milton Berle
- “Laughter is inner jogging.” ~ Norman Cousins
- “The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.” ~ Erma Bombeck
- “Laughing is good exercise. It’s like jogging on the inside.” ~ Kurt Vonnegut
- “We’re all unlucky in love sometimes. When I am, I go jogging. The body loses water when you jog, so you have none left for tears.” ~ Wong Kar-wai
- “It’s interesting when I jog, how much the music makes a difference. You can pretty much count on the Foo Fighters to get your heart rate up.” ~ Sheryl Crow
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and starting on the first one.” ~ Mark Twain
- “Everyone who has run knows that its most important value is in removing tension and allowing a release from whatever other cares the day may bring.” ~ Jimmy Carter
“Jogging is for people who aren’t intelligent enough to watch television.” ~ Victoria Wood
- “Laughter is a form of internal jogging. It moves your internal organs around. It enhances respiration. It is an igniter of great expectations.” ~ Norman Cousins
- “I don’t think jogging is healthy, especially morning jogging. If morning joggers knew how tempting they looked to morning motorists, they would stay home and do sit-ups.” ~ Rita Rudner
- “And it sort of jogged a memory of something that I read at school and I read it, and I thought God this is it. So you never can tell. I could find something this afternoon.” ~ Andrew Lloyd Webber
- “One day as I came home early, I saw a man jogging naked. I said to the guy, ‘Hey, buddy, why are you doing that?’ He said, ‘Because you came home early.'” ~ Rodney Dangerfield
- “Since then, I have not missed five consecutive days in getting some type of aerobic exercise, mostly jogging.” ~ Kenneth H. Cooper
- “The pleasure of jogging and running is rather like that of wearing a fur coat in Texas in August: the true joy comes in being able to take the damn thing off.” ~ Joseph Epstein
- “The figure of the enthusiast who has just discovered jogging or a new way to fix tofu can be said to stand or, more accurately, to tremble on the threshold of conversion, as the representative American” ~ Lewis H. Lapham
- “Hearty laughter is a good way to jog internally without having to go outdoors.” ~ Norman Cousins
- “When people ask me what I do, strangers on a plane, perhaps, I tell them that I think. Thinking is excellent exercise, as much as swimming or jogging.” ~ Tom Glazer
- “If SANTA CLAUS came down the chimney in a f**king jogging suit, you wouldn’t even know it was him.” ~ Wayne Coyne
- “I live by a hill. I began walking it and then I began jogging it and then I began sprinting it.” ~ Tea Leoni
- “I went jogging up on Mulholland. In the middle of my run I had some form of asthma attack and couldn’t even walk. I couldn’t get a ride one block to my house. I thought I was going to die.” ~ Esai Morales
- “Old #64 chose… a gentle jog, fast enough to prove I was alive, slow enough to savor the cheers. They washed over me. They warmed me. I knew I could live without them but I loved them.” ~ Jerry Kramer
- “The more women walk around in sweat pants, the harder it is to tell who’s out jogging and who’s running away from a mugger.” ~ Dana Gould
- “It’s unnatural for people to run around the city streets unless they are thieves or victims. It makes people nervous to see someone running. I know that when I see someone running on my street, my instincts tell me to let the dog go after him.” ~ Mike Royko
- “I didn’t start jogging or running until I was 37 years old. It was something that really helped me change my life.” ~ Anthony Edwards
- “I was working on the farm to get in shape, about a mile away from my parents. You know, I did everything as a kid to stay in shape – jogging, work on the farm, driving the tractor. I’ll never forget.” ~ Guy Lafleur
“Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
- “In Los Angeles, it’s like they jog for two hours a day and then they think they’re morally right. That’s when you want to choke people, you know?” ~ Liam Neeson
- “I quit because I’m so tired of hearing bad news about cigarettes… Even if they discover good news, they don’t publicize it – like the fact that smoking seriously reduces the risk of jogging.” ~ Arj Barker
- “Exactly how intricate a sport is jogging? You were two years old. You ran after the cat. You pretty much had it mastered” ~ Rick Reilly
- “Methinks that the moment my legs began to move, my thoughts began to flow.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
- “I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.” ~ David Lee Roth
- “During the winter, you head out into the darkness for a run. When spring comes, and the first crocus pokes up its head…you know it was worthwhile.” ~ Nina Kuscsik
- “I think jogging is bad for your health. All that pressure on the knees and back cannot be good for you.” ~ Kazuo Ishiguro
- “You have to forget your last marathon before you try another. Your mind can’t know what’s coming.” ~ Frank Shorter
- “I run to see who has the most guts.” ~ Steve Prefontaine
- “Jogging in the park is my excuse to look at all the girls.” ~ Ray Davies
- “The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~ Richard P. Feynman
“I never go jogging, it makes me spill my martini.” ~ George Burns
Running, jogging, and sometimes weightlifting is the pillars of our healthy lifestyle. There are millions of people who get a healthy life from a bad one after making a routine of running and jogging.
You have to sleep at least 8 to 10 hours a day for keeping your immunity and nervous system strong. A wise person once said “Health is Wealth”, and he is hundred and one percent right because health is the only thing that helps you see the beauty and feel happiness alive.
“Some people play golf. Some are artists, Some jog. I like to write.” ~ Barbara Boxer
If you feel dull all the time, want to stay active, bring real motivation to live, and stay healthy for all time, then just start jogging, running, and exercising every day.
It is scientifically proven that a person that woke up early in the morning, does some exercise and jogging every day, and eats healthily will become more active and energetic both mentally and physically as compared to people who don’t do the same.