Make Love Quotes – Sometimes we have a strong feeling of love for someone, but we are afraid of telling them about that. But it is essential to share the feeling with others whom you love.
Only a few words of love are enough to tell them how important they are in your life. Make love quotes will help you in that case. The love quotes will inspire you to tell your loved ones how much you care about them.
With these quotes, you can easily show your deep and true love. Before sharing your feelings, it is essential to choose the right words. The words that easily turn your thinking into a reality.
51 Most Famous Make Love Quotes
- “Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.” – Eleanor Di Guillo
- “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
- “I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.”-Unknown
- “Before you came into my life, I never knew what true love felt like.”-Unknown
- “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen
- “This is a thank you for every hour we have spent together, for every kiss, for every embrace and for every tear shed for one another.”-Unknown
- “I just want to lay on your chest and listen to your heartbeat.”-Unknown
- “I don’t wanna close my eyes, I don’t wanna fall asleep, cuz I’d miss you babe and I don’t wanna miss a thing.” – Aerosmith
- “I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.”-Unknown
- “I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.”-Unknown
- “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” – DeAnna Anderson
- “Everything I needed to feel happy was love. I met you, and now I need nothing.”-Unknown
- “Thank God someone threw me away so you could pick me up and love me.”-Unknown
- “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
- “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.” — Diana Peterfreund
- “Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Because you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.”-Unknown
- “Because I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you.”-Unknown
“Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same” –Emily Brontë
- “One day, I caught myself smiling without no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.”-Unknown
- “Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.” — Roger de Bussy-Rabutin
- “It doesn’t matter where I am. I’m yours.”-Unknown
- “The scariest thing about distance is you don’t know if they’ll miss you or forget about you.”— Nicholas Sparks
- “I like the way you make me feel even when I’m nowhere near.”-Unknown
- “Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.” — Doug Fetherling
- “This is the sad bed of chosen chastity because you are miles and mountains away.” — Erica Jong
- “Where you are is where I want to be.”-Unknown
- “Love is missing someone when you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in the heart.” — Kay Knudsen
- “Our time together is just never quite enough.”-Unknown
- I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. – Angelita Lim
- “I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you’d been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you’ve never left.”-Unknown
“Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would, I’d never leave.” ― A.A. Milne
- “In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” – Jane Austen
- “Then I realize what it is. It’s him. Something about him makes me feel like I am about to fall. Or turn to liquid. Or burst into flames.” ― Veronica Roth
- “I don’t like to sleep at nights. Minutes with you are much more precious than hours of dreams.”-Unknown
- “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
- “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” – T. Tolis
- “I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
- “You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.”-Unknown
- “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Love is a friendship set to music.” – Joseph Campbell
- “I need you like a heart needs a beat.” – One Republic
- “To love is to burn, to be on fire.” – Jane Austen
- “Love is a great master. It teaches us to be what we never were.” – Moliere
- “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz
” “Come live in my heart and pay no rent.” – Samuel Lover
Love is everywhere around us in this world. Many times, we ignore it or not feel it. But just with the arrival of one person in life, everything changes. Love is a great feeling that will let you enjoy life to its fullest.
Because of love, we start seeing life from a different perspective. The meaning of things starts changing. Everything seems beautiful once you are in love with some. But in front of that person, we do not find any words.
“One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.” – Sophocles
The words that perfectly fit our feelings. By reading the make love quotes, you will get the perfect words. You will easily be able to share that incredible feeling of love with your partner.
Do you like these Make Love Quotes? If yes, then do share these quotes with your loved ones and share your true feelings with them.