Michael Jackson Quotes – Michael Jackson, a man that was known as the father of POP, a man that brings a real thrill to singing, a man that is followed by millions of fans from all over the world, and a man that has probably the most gigantic female fan following.
Michael Jackson (Aug 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) was an American Singer, breakdancer, songwriter, and a full package of entertainment.
He took his first step in showbiz in late 1964 with his bro Jackie, Jermaine, Marlon, and Tito as a member of the Jackson 5. His entire career was based on singing and dancing and that factor was the reason for his fame overseas.
He is known as one of the most popular and exciting cultural figures of the 20th century and still carries the same charm after his sudden demise. His contribution to music, singing, fashion, and especially dancing revolutionizes the world and take everything to an utmost height.
Inspirational Michael Jackson Quotes about Life, Dreams, Fashion, and Beauty
- You know, let’s put it this way, if all the people in Hollywood who have had plastic surgery, if they went on vacation, there wouldn’t be a person left in town. – Michael Jackson
- I’m a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity. – Michael Jackson
- I’m happy to be alive, I’m happy to be who I am. – Michael Jackson
- Yes, and I had pimples so badly it used to make me so shy. I used not to look at myself. I’d hide my face in the dark, I wouldn’t want to look in the mirror and my father teased me and I just hated it and I cried everyday. – Michael Jackson
- Elizabeth Taylor is gorgeous, beautiful, and she still is today, I’m crazy about her. – Michael Jackson
- But I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to. – Michael Jackson
- It’s a complete lie, why do people buy these papers? It’s not the truth I’m here to say. You know, don’t judge a person, do not pass judgement, unless you have talked to them one on one. I don’t care what the story is, do not judge them because it is a lie. – Michael Jackson
- Because I wanted to have a place that I could create everything that I that I never had as a child. So, you see rides. You see animals. There’s a movie theater. – Michael Jackson
- My mother’s wonderful. To me she’s perfection. – Michael Jackson
- Yeah, Wacko Jacko, where did that come from? Some English tabloid. I have a heart and I have feelings. I feel that when you do that to me. It’s not nice. – Michael Jackson
- I have a skin disorder that destroys the pigmentation of my skin, it’s something that I cannot help, OK? But when people make up stories that I don’t want to be what I am it hurts me. – Michael Jackson
- If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt. – Michael Jackson
- Because I think every child star suffers through this period because you’re not the cute and charming child that you were. You start to grow, and they want to keep you little forever. – Michael Jackson
- I’d slit my wrists rather than hurt a child. I could never do that. No-one will ever know how much these wicked rumors have hurt me. – Michael Jackson
- I was a veteran, before I was a teenager. – Michael Jackson
- I wrote a song called Dirty Diana. It was not about Lady Diana. It was about a certain kind of girls that hang around concerts or clubs, you know, they call them groupies.
- “She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene,
I said, ‘Don’t mind, but what do you mean I am the one, Who will dance on the floor in the round?’” – Michael Jackson
- Everything that I love is behind those gates. We have elephants, and giraffes, and crocodiles, and every kind of tigers and lions. And – and we have bus loads of kids, who don’t get to see those things. They come up sick children, and enjoy it. – Michael Jackson
Everyone who knows me will know the truth, which is that my children come first in my life and that I would never harm any child. – Michael Jackson
- Please keep an open mind and let me have my day in court. – Michael Jackson
- I will say again that I have never, and would never, harm a child. It sickens me that people have written untrue things about me. – Michael Jackson
- I love my family very much. I wish I could see them a little more often than I do. But we understand because we’re a show business family and we all work. – Michael Jackson
- I’ve helped many, many, many children, thousands of children, cancer kids, leukemia kids. – Michael Jackson
- I’m never pleased with anything, I’m a perfectionist, it’s part of who I am. – Michael Jackson
- When I see children, I see the face of God. That’s why I love them so much. That’s what I see – Michael Jackson
- There were times when I had great times with my brothers, pillow fights and things, but I was, used to always cry from loneliness. – Michael Jackson
- My goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance. – Michael Jackson
- People think they know me, but they don’t. Not really. Actually, I am one of the loneliest people on this earth. I cry sometimes, because it hurts. It does. To be honest, I guess you could say that it hurts to be me. – Michael Jackson
- I’ll always be Peter Pan in my heart – Michael Jackson
- They did it to try and belittle me, to try and to take away my pride. But I went through the whole system with them. And at the end, I – I wanted the public to know that I was okay, even though I was hurting. – Michael Jackson
- Just because it’s in print doesn’t mean it’s the gospel. – Michael Jackson
- Because parents have power over children. They feel they have to do what their parents say. But the love of money is the root of all evil. And this is a sweet child. And to see him turn like this, this isn’t him. This is not him. – Michael Jackson
- If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with. – Michael Jackson
- The Bee Gees who are brilliant, I just love great music. – Michael Jackson
- I’m just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarrass easily. – Michael Jackson
- “Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.” – Michael Jackson
- “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” – Michael Jackson
- “Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons. The truth will win this marathon in court.” – Michael Jackson
- “To give someone a piece of your heart, is worth more than all the wealth in the world.” – Michael Jackson
- “If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” – Michael Jackson
- “A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the dance of life.” – Michael Jackson
- “Hope is such a beautiful word, but it often seems very fragile. Life is still being needlessly hurt and destroyed.” – Michael Jackson
- “The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.” – Michael Jackson
- “Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be loved.” – Michael Jackson
- “Please go for your dreams. Whatever your ideals, you can become whatever you want to become.” –Michael Jackson
- “I’m just like anyone. I cut and I bleed and I embarrass easily.” – Michael Jackson
- “This world we live in is the dance of the creator. Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye, but the dance lives on.” – Michael Jackson
- “You can’t hurt me, I found peace within myself.” – Michael Jackson
- “The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.” – Michael Jackson
- “I’m going to search for my star until I find it. It’s hidden in the drawer of innocence, wrapped in a scarf of wonder.” – Michael Jackson
- “To live is to be musical, starting with the blood dancing in your veins. Everything living has a rhythm. Do you feel your music?” – Michael Jackson
- “In their innocence, very young children know themselves to be light and love. If we will allow them, they can teach us to see ourselves the same way. ” – Michael Jackson
“Before you judge me, try hard to love me, look within your heart. Then ask: – have you seen my childhood?” – Michael Jackson
In no time, this kid gained popularity and move to a height where no one has the guts to get. He is one of the people who got real stardom and get the level of fame that almighty give to a few people.
“When all life is seen as divine, everyone grows wings.” – Michael Jackson
Still, after decades of his demise, everyone is familiar with his name and the level of quality that it brings with him. His album thriller became the best-selling album and become the reason for his exclusive fan base. After that album, everything that he touched become a gem.
Let’s not talk about the purpose or reason for his death and remember him as our charming gem that revolutionizes global singing and dancing and take it to another level. His quotes have covered all the spans of life including life, dreams, career, beauty, or everything in between.