Nature Quotes – The beauty of nature attracts everyone. There is nothing in this world that you compare with the beauty of nature. The changes in nature also bring life changes. It also brings positivity to everyone’s life.
When spring comes, and all of us see new flowers to bloom, this attracts our eyes. All of this around us inspires the beauty of nature. The season of spring falls the colors of winter magically.
The energy of summers brings a positive effect on everyone’s life. Every season of nature brings a different type of natural beauty. We just need to explore it and admire it. Nature also inspires many people.
For inspiring you, we have some famous Nature Quotes. These quotes might inspire you in life. You might also get the motivation to see things positively. By reading these quotes, you start seeing things from a different point of view.
50 Famous Nature Quotes
- “Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.” —Khalil Gibran
- “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” —Albert Einstein
- “Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.” —Henry David Thoreau
- “To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug.” —Helen Keller
- “We don’t inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.” —Proverb
- “I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.” —Frank Lloyd Wright
- “Choose only one master—nature.” —Rembrandt
- “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” —Lao Tzu
- “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere. “-Laura Ingalls Wilder
- “There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature—the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter.” —Rachel Carson
- “Leave the road, take the trails.” —Pythagoras
- ” Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influence of the earth.” —Henry David Thoreau
- “I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” —John Burroughs
- “It is not so much for its beauty that the forest makes a claim upon men’s hearts, as for that subtle something, that quality of air that emanation from old trees, that so wonderfully changes and renews a weary spirit.”—Robert Louis Stevenson
- 16.”For most of history, man has had to fight nature to survive; in this century he is beginning to realize that, in order to survive, he must protect it.” —Jacques-Yves Cousteau
- “There’s a whole world out there, right outside your window. You’d be a fool to miss it.” —Charlotte Eriksson
- “To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.” —Mahatma Gandhi
“Preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we’ve ever known.” —Carl Sagan
- “The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do.” —Galileo Galilei
- “To make a prairie it takes a clover and one bee, One clover, and a bee, And revery. The revery alone will do, If bees are few.” —Emily Dickinson
- “Men argue. Nature acts.” —Voltaire
- “All my life through, the new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child.” —Marie Curie
- “Colors are the smiles of nature.” —Leigh Hunt
- “Land really is the best art.” —Andy Warhol
- “Everything in nature invites us constantly to be what we are.”—Gretel Ehrlich
- “The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain.” —Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Many eyes go through the meadow, but few see the flowers in it.”—Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!’” —Robin Williams
- “The earth has music for those who listen.” —William Shakespeare
- “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.” —Henri Matisse
- “The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature.” —Joseph Campbell
“The Amen of nature is always a flower. “—Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
- ” Adopt the pace of nature. Her secret is patience.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- ” A weed is no more than a flower in disguise.” —James Russell Lowell
- “The earth is what we all have in common.” —Wendell Berry
- “Although we say mountains belong to the country, actually, they belong to those that love them.” —Dogen
- “The least movement is of importance to all nature. The entire ocean is affected by a pebble.” —Blaise Pascal
- “The goal of life is living in agreement with nature.” —Zeno
- “Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.” —Henry van Dyke
- ” Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.” —Langston Hughes
- ” Nature is loved by what is best in us.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- ” Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.” —Winston Churchill
- “A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of books.” —Walt Whitman
- ” The world is not to be put in order. The world is order. It is for us to put ourselves in unison with this order.” —Henry Miller
- “One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.” —William Shakespeare
- “By discovering nature, you discover yourself.” —Maxime Lagacé
“Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.”—Katrina Mayer
The beauty of nature gives a vision that is full of bright colors. These colors give you the feeling of how beautiful this life is. Nature is full of lush meadows and dense forests.
The birds in the high sky will give you the feeling that you can also tough the sky. You can tough it with the help of your hard work and success. Everything in this nature will give you a positive feeling to do hard work.
“Never, no, never did nature say one thing and wisdom another.” —Edmund Burke
You start seeing things from a different perspective. Nothing is useless in this nature. There is the meaning of everything that exists in nature and also in the world.
In nature, everything is there to give you a lesson. These things bring positivity to your life. When you see nature, then you feel your life full of hope.