Quotes about Destiny – Destiny may be referred to as your connection with life, you have to bring real faith in yourself that your destiny with being outstanding when it comes to life. People don’t have to think bad and negative in a small, tiny life, a life that is unpredictable.
One moment of happiness and the other of sadness takes us to somewhere that we never believe in. All you need to do is to have faith in what you are doing and stay positive all the time for getting things done properly.
While staying enthusiastic and optimistic about life, you’ll live and stay happy all the time. While on the other hand, if you don’t have any faith in your destiny, nothing will stay on track.
Here is one of the ultimate collections of quotes and saying on Destiny from almost all the famous people who analyze the true meaning of it and convey it to you.
52 Quotes about Destiny for True Motivation
- “Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved. ” – William Jennings Bryan
- “There is a destiny that shapes our ends rough, hew them as we will. ” – Frank Harris
- “Fate is just another word for people’s choicescoming to a head. Destiny, coincidence, whatever you name it. It inevitably lies in our hands. ”- Tiffanie DeBartolo
- “Destiny is a name often given in retrospect to choices that had dramatic consequences. – J.K. Rowling
- “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. ” – Tony Robbins
- “Suddenly I realized that your destiny is in your own hands, that you can learn any skill you need to learn. This motivated me then, and it motivates me now. ”- Brian Tracy
- “Whatever is going to happen will happen, whether we worry or not. ”- Ana Monnar
- “Your destiny is the story of your life, and you get to tell the story your way. Of course, life is full of many variables beyond our control, but at the end of the day, you determine the actions that influence your path. ”- Scott Allan
- “Sometimes you are in the middle of your destiny before you even know it has begun. ” – Sarah Holman
- “Life is not always going to be roses and rainbows. You are going to have uncomfortable moments. It’s what we do with those moments that is going to count and determine our destiny. ” – Lana
- “That which we manifest is before us; we are the creators of our own destiny. Be it through intention or ignorance, our successes and our failures have been brought on by none other than ourselves. ” – Garth Stein
- “We are not permitted to choose the frame of our destiny. But what we put into it is ours. ”- Dag Hammarskjold
- “Your life will be no better than the plans you make and the action you take. You are the architect and builder of your own life, fortune, destiny. ” – Alfred A. Montapert
- “I need not wait for I have the power to choose my own destiny. ” – Og Mandino
- “You control your own destiny. You go out there and work hard and show people that you come to work and earn your respect. All you can control is how you go out there and perform every day. ” – Derrick Henry
- “We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams. ” – Les Brown
- “God-given dreams of destiny and success will empower us to conquer our mistakes and nightmares of the past. ”- Barbie Breathitt
- “No matter what your history has been, your destiny is what you create today. What are you going to create? ”- Steve Maraboli
- “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. ” – William Shakespeare
- “Fate and self-help share equally in shaping our destiny. ” – Proverb
- “A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. ”- Ursula K. Le Guin
- “Life is a journey of either fate or destiny. Fate is the result of giving in to one’s wounds and heartaches. Your destiny unfolds when you rise above the challenges of your life and use them as divine opportunities to move forward to unlock your higher potential. ” – Caroline Myss
- “You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands, your own. ” – Mark Victor Hansen
- “Attempting to chart your course along anyone else’s path, no matter how much you admire them, only leads you away from your destiny. ” – Will Craig
- “How would your life be different if you didn’t allow yourself to be defined by your past? Let today be the day. You stop letting your history interfere with your destiny and awaken to the opportunity to release your greatest self. ” – Steve Maraboli
- “Don’t focus on where you are today, keep positive vision and see yourself accomplishing your goals and fulfilling your destiny. ” – Joel Osteen
- “I believe we make our own destinies, every last one of us. ” – Morgan Rhodes
- “More than anything else, I believe it’s our decisions, not the conditions of our lives, that determine our destiny. ” – Anthony Robbins
- “Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny. ” – Bob Marley
- “People who never dream, or never set goals, let life go by day by day letting others determine their destiny. ” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “Each of us must learn to give birth to our own potential, purpose, and destiny in some of the most challenging circumstances.” – Cindy Trimm
- “The willing, destiny guides them. The unwilling, destiny drags them. ” – Seneca
- “I think that you have to believe in your destiny; that you will succeed, you will meet a lot of rejection and it is not always a straight path, there will be detours – so enjoy the view. ” – Michael York
- “There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.” – Ella Wheeler
- “The destiny of man is in his own soul.” – Herodotus
- “Our destiny exercises its influence over us even when, as yet, we have not learned its nature: it is our future that lays down the law of our today.”- Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Over time, I discovered that as overwhelming as emotions may seem, we have the power to manage them, just as we have the potential to create our own destiny.” – Peggy McColl
- “Some things is made by destiny, yes, other things by hard work, but quality you don’t learn. Quality you are born with. ” – Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- “Experiences are some of the sign posts which point to your destiny.” – William Johnson
- “Really try to follow what it is that you want to do and what your heart is telling you to do.” – Jennifer Aniston
- “Destiny is a destination. It’s one’s place of purpose. The path to your destiny is uniquely yours. ” – Deirdre A. McClarin
- “Our destiny changes with our thought; we shall become what we wish to become, do what we wish to do, when our habitual thought corresponds with our desire. ” – Orison Swett Marden
- “Nobody gets to write your destiny but you. Your future is in your hands. ” – Barack Obama
- “If you create an act, you create a habit. If you create a habit, you create a character. If you create a character, you create a destiny. ” – Andre Maurois
- “What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny? ” – Jim Butcher
- “Nothing is predestined. The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings. ” – Ralph Blum
- “Destiny’s what you make of it. You have to face whatever life throws at you. ” – Darren Shan
- “How you define life determines your destiny. Your perspective will influence how you invest your time, spend your money, use your talents, and value your relationships. ”- Rick Warren
May these exclusive sayings and proverbs on destiny put life in you and helps you obtain more insights and deeper aspects of it. Always focus on our motives, stay on track to achieving it, and give your ultimate best to achieve all those in your lives.
You also get demotivated whenever you face anything that is not in your imagination. So always expect the unexpected and stay positive in all your decisions in life. You can not only get what you want but also manage to handle things in your own way.
If you still don’t know about destiny, these amazing quotes, proverbs, and sayings about destiny help you stay on track and get to know the real meaning of it. You can not only enjoy everything flawlessly but also bring hope to have a superb destiny ahead in your life.