Quotes about Plants – Plants are one of the most amazing creations available on earth. These are friends, these are meals to have, these are buddies to spent time, these are creations to make others happy, and so much more.
There are millions of people who love planting and have a small garden of multiple national or domestic plants in them. They not only nourish those plants but also make them bloom like beauty.
Plants are the creation that lets you feel the real essence and beauty of nature. People who love plants are way healthier than those who don’t really like to sit in front of them.
Here are some exceptional quotes, proverbs, and sayings about Plants that help you deepen the love with them and add more and more collections of plants in their gardens.
Inspiring Quotes about Plants For Nature Lovers
- “Gardening is a work of a lifetime: you never finish.” — Oscar de la Renta
- “Anyone who has time for drama is not gardening enough.” — Anonymous
- “The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago. The second best time is now.” — Chinese proverb
- “To forget how to dig the earth and tend the soil is to forget ourselves.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “When the world wearies and society fails to satisfy, there is always the garden.” — Minnie Aumonier
- “My garden is my most beautiful masterpiece.” — Claude Monet
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
- “No single sort of garden suits everyone. Shut your eyes and dream of the garden you’d most love then open your eyes and start planting. Loved gardens flourish, boring ones are hard work.” — Jackie French
- “If you’ve never experienced the joy of accomplishing more than you can imagine, plant a garden.” — Robert Brault
- “Gardening is cheaper than therapy – and you get tomatoes.” — Anonymous
- “A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.” — Greek proverb
- “Gardening is the greatest tonic and therapy a human being can have. Even if you have only a tiny piece of earth, you can create something beautiful, which we all have a great need for. If we begin by respecting plants, it’s inevitable we’ll respect people.” — Audrey Hepburn
- “You are also far less likely to waste food when you have nurtured it from a seed into a plant.” — Darina Allen
- “Life begins the day you start a garden.” — Chinese proverb
- “The garden is a love song, a duet between a human being and Mother Nature.” — Jeff Cox
- “To create a garden is to search for a better world. In our effort to improve on nature, we are guided by a vision of paradise. Whether the result is a horticultural masterpiece or only a modest vegetable patch, it is based on the expectation of a glorious future. This hope for the future is at the heart of all gardening.” — Marina Schinz
- “Gardening adds years to your life, and life to your years.” — Unknown
- “The love of gardening is a seed once sown that never dies.” — Gertrude Jekyll
- “Plan a garden for the future, but expect it to evolve and need changing, despite your well laid-out plans. Such is the temperament of Mother Nature.” — Meredith Kirton
- “There are no happier folks than plant lovers and none more generous than those who garden.” — Ernest Wilson
- “In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.” — Aristotle
- “The healing of the land and the purification of the human spirit is the same process.” — Masanobu Fukuoka
- “All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today.” — Chinese Proverb
- “Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get.” — H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.” — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “Flowers are restful to look at. They have neither emotions nor conflicts.” — Sigmund Freud
- “A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them.” — Liberty Hyde Bailey
- “All gardening is landscape painting.” — William Kent
- “Despite the gardener’s best intentions, Nature will improvise.” — Michael P. Garofalo
- “The single greatest lesson the garden teaches is that our relationship to the planet need not be zero-sum, and that as long as the sun still shines and people still can plan and plant, think and do, we can, if we bother to try, find ways to provide for ourselves without diminishing the world.” — Michael Pollan
- “A garden is a grand teacher. It teaches patience and watchfulness; it teaches industry and thrift; above all it teaches entire trust.” — Liberty Hyde Bailey
- “Gardens are a form of autobiography.” — Sydney Eddison
- “Everything that slows us down and forces patience, everything that sets us back into the slow circles of nature, is a help. Gardening is an instrument of grace.” – May Sarton
- “Flower will not grow, if the stem doesn’t allow.” – Nayreil.
- “Your intuitive powers increase when you are with plants because your mind is silenced and you become more aware in the present moment.” – Sanchita Pandey.
- “What’s growing around you is what you planted. Therefore, if you don’t like the plants, change the seeds.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough.
- “Dandelions are the genies of the plant world.” – Devon Voyles.
- “The mighty drought could not decimate our roots hidden under the soil from years of suffering
- We were plants; we learnt to survive!” – Avijeet Das.
- “Plants and flowers taught me how to grow, by growing in secret and in silence.” – Michael Bassey Johnson.
- “Plants do not speak, but their silence is alive with change.” – May Sarton.
- “Plants are solar powered air purifiers whose filter never needs replacing.” – Khang Kijarro Nguyen.
- “There is a reason why I have a lot of plants growing inside of my home.” – Steven Magee.
- “No other life is as pure as the plants. It is no wonder we cannot understand them.” – Robert Black.
- “It’s exciting to see things coming up again, plants that you’ve had twenty or thirty years. It’s like seeing an old friend.” – Tasha Tudor.
- “Even in this high-tech age, the low-tech plant continues to be the key to nutrition and health.” – Jack Weatherford.
There are people who love planting a different kinds of plants with amazing flowers, take care of the nourishment, and enjoy the final results. You can also plant as many plants as you want in your garden because it doesn’t need any kind of money.
All you need to have is some soil and freshwater for the sustenance of the plants. Flowers, food, fruits, leaves, medicine, and various other stuff are the crucial product of plants.
Some people are vegetarian and love to have fruits, leaves, and other vegetables produced from plants and trees. These are the healthiest things to eat even if you are maintaining your diet or just spending a normal life.
You can also share these quotes with your vegetarian friends and family members and enjoy everything with ease. These amazing plants quotes, proverbs, and sayings let you relive your love with plants and motivated you to expand the garden with colorful flowers, healthy vegetables, exclusive medicine, and so much more.