Ray Lewis Quotes – Hello everybody! Today I am going to make an extra addition to our successful personalities and his name is Ray Lewis that has turned his struggle into a kind of inspiration for all of us with his hidden talents. Are you looking for some motivational Quotes to remove all the fears, then Ray Lewis Quotes are the foremost choice for you.
Ray Lewis is a former American football player born on May 15, 1975, United States. He had a 17-year career and was a linebacker with the Baltimore Ravens, in NFL. He had also played college football for Miami Hurricanes and has all American Honors to his name.
He used to be a great motivator for his teammates, and it was his hard work and continuous struggle that made him one of the un-beaten Linebackers in the entire history of the NFL.
Here are some next-level quotes of Ray Lewis that may lighten up your inner soul with courage and inspiration.
- “Don’t let your alarm clock be the only reason you wake up” – Ray Lewis
- “Some people take certain things and they try to forget what that pain felt like. I don’t. I take that same pain and I chase it every time I walk in a weight room.” – Ray Lewis
- “A man doesn’t dictate what you do or how you do it. If you believe in God, believe in God; have your faith in him. That’s where my faith lies.” – Ray Lewis
- “If there’s something in your life that you know needs changing, make sure you change it before God’s got to change it. Because if God’s got to change it, you ain’t going to like it.” – Ray Lewis
- “Bottom line, your body is a temple, and you have to treat it that way. That’s how God designed it.” – Ray Lewis
- “Life is about being a versatile athlete and training in all realms of life.” – Ray Lewis
- It (success) has nothing to do with talent and everything to do with effort.” – Ray Lewis
- “You can either make the play or watch the play be made.” – Ray Lewis
- “We get one opportunity in life, one chance at life to do whatever you’re going to do, and lay your foundation and make whatever mark you’re going to make. Whatever legacy you’re going to leave; leave your legacy!” – Ray Lewis
- “With all the things I’ve been through, the number one thing that I’ve learned is that we’re supposed to help people through this world.” – Ray Lewis
- “I like to see honesty out of people. People who are trustworthy. I like to see people who are involved with The Lord.” – Ray Lewis
“Nobody is as serious about health and fitness as me – staying fit is my top priority.” – Ray Lewis
- “There’s one secret to hitting hard, and that is to completely dedicate your body. That’s the difference between a man going forward and a man going backward, no matter how big he is.” – Ray Lewis
- “You have to be careful of people who like to talk a big game but can’t back it up.” – Ray Lewis
- “What makes you grind? You have to always be chasing something.” – Ray Lewis
- “All I know is grind.” – Ray Lewis
- “Do whatever you got to do to make sure you chase your legacy every second of your life.” – Ray Lewis
- “The greatest opportunity in the world is found here today. We already know what yesterday has got for us. It’s already gone. Tomorrow, too far away. What about right now?!” – Ray Lewis
- “You’ve got to go out and show them that I’m a different creature now then I was five minutes ago – cause I’m pissed off for greatness. Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness that just means you’re okay with being mediocre.” – Ray Lewis
- “You have to get back to being kids again. You can’t ever get tired. I have something burning inside me – I am a kid all over again.” – Ray Lewis
- “You take five fingers. Individually, I can pin any one of them, but if I pin them together, it makes a fist. It’s damn near impossible to turn this around.” – Ray Lewis
- “The day you think you can beat me, come show me. Then move on to the next challenge.” – Ray Lewis
- “In any war, who pulls their general out? No one.” – Ray Lewis
- “I figured something out, and it is no secret. Whatever the majority of people were doing, I found myself doing the opposite. I wanted to chase something great.” – Ray Lewis
- “I prepare so no one can take what is mine, no one can replace my mind, my heart.” – Ray Lewis
“If tomorrow wasn’t promised, what would you give for today?” – Ray Lewis
- “In order to be the best and stay there, sweat is necessary.” – Ray Lewis
- “You gotta be hungry for it. You’ve got to put everything you got on it. Every second. You have to be the first one in line – That’s how leaders are born.” – Ray Lewis
- “Don’t waste talent. No matter what you do, don’t waste talent.” – Ray Lewis
- “Before I lead any other man into anything I’m willing to take the hard falls myself but also come back and share the pains that came from it.” – Ray Lewis
- “I’m, older, of course, but that’s the beauty of it – sixteen years plus. Different levels of wisdom, different levels of understanding, different levels of punishment. I want to live long after my records have fallen and long after my rings have tarnished.” – Ray Lewis
- “The only way to defeat pain is to recognize pain exists.” – Ray Lewis
- “Success is one thing, the impact is another.” – Ray Lewis
- “Whatever you want to do, go do it.” – Ray Lewis
- “My thing about camp is to come in and be who I am, which is the most dominant player in the game. That’s who I am, and that’s what I’m here for.” – Ray Lewis
- “If you are going to play a football game, don’t be a coward and wait until you make one play and do something. Just play football.”– Ray Lewis
“With the mindset that I give everything I’ve got for the man that’s next to me, not me, cause I know what I got while I’m by myself, but when I step on the field, when I step on the turf, what am I willing to sacrifice?” – Ray Lewis
- “The hardest thing to do is to work when no-one is watching” – Ray Lewis
- “No matter the circumstances that you may be going through, just push through it.” – Ray Lewis
- “What’s the difference between you and the man sitting beside you? It’s 1%. In my business, only 1% makes it. If everyone had here has the same dream, only one of you will make it from this crowd. Who will be that one?” – Ray Lewis
- “You got to be willing to walk in a storm. That’s what I tell people all the time.” – Ray Lewis
- “Wins and losses come a dime a dozen. But effort? Nobody can judge that. Because effort is between you and you.” – Ray Lewis
- “How will you be remembered, why wouldn’t you fight for the greatest achievement ever?” – Ray Lewis
- “In any war – You put your back to mine. I put my back to yours. And let’s do what we gotta do.” – Ray Lewis
- “Greatness is a lot of small things done well, stacked upon each other. Day after day. Workout after workout.” – Ray Lewis
- “I don’t know a man on this Earth who can outwork me.” – Ray Lewis
Persistency in life will lead you to be in a place where no one can beat and match his level. But to reach that mark, you must strong and fearless in your approach and ultimately, you will be able to overcome the delicate situations in your life. If your goal is big, you have to conquer things out of the scale and make an impact with your triumph story.
These quotes highlighting the different scenarios of how an athlete can turn down his all uncertainties with his character and integrity and Ray Lewis did the same throughout his career. Life is the name of opportunities and wise is the one, who will grasp each of them, so he never feels regret about losing the chance.
Be clear with your vision and every rising sun bring the new things that make you get better and better until you be called the best. Maintained a healthy lifestyle and you have to be conscious about your fitness and it is all about developing the mindset, so you can be the one with the ability to thrive with the firm narrative to get, get, and get.
Stay blessed, I hope these Ray Lewis Quotes will create a serious spot on your hearth, and share these highlights with others.