Shopping Quotes – The sensation that almost every girl or woman is addicted to is called “Shopping”. Shopping for jewelry, clothes, and shoes are the main facts that women love shopping. That’s the only way of their happiness no matter whose money is involved.
Most of the Husbands hate it the most because they don’t want any kind of frustration of moving around in the shopping malls and markets along with their girls. They also don’t like it because every single purchase that their family members are having will be heavy on their pocket.
A good girl must know the budget of her husband, brother, or father so that they don’t go out of the budget on purchasing anything.
37 Exciting Shopping Quotes For Girls
- “I stupidly memorize my credit card and use it about thrice weekly for online shopping. The only reason I don’t bankrupt myself is that I return about 75% of what I buy. ” Mindy Kaling
- “I have a whole system down for returning online shopping: a tape gun, a printer for return labels. That has replaced traditional window shopping in my life, as I’ve gotten busier. ” Mindy Kaling
- “I hate shopping at stores, online, anywhere. ” Jared Leto
- “I do most of my shopping online. It’s just convenient for me. ” – Lauren Conrad
- “I love shopping online for clothes, but only from places that I’m familiar with their sizing. ” – Brendon Urie
- “I think anything we do – eating, walking down the street, online shopping – gives you another perspective on writing stories. ” – Peter Orner
- “Shopping online is fantastic for comparison shopping, because never before have you had the ability to see all the prices offered from everybody at one time. ” – Bill Vaughan
- “I’m an online shopper, so that’s what I do in my free time. A lot of online shopping, and I just like to see new styles and new people.” – Sloane Stephens
“The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread are three billion to one.” ― Erma Bombeck
- “I still believe in the Holy Trinity, except now it’s Target, Trader Joe’s, and IKEA.” ― Jen Lancaster
- “Buy what you don’t have yet, or what you really want, which can be mixed with what you already own. Buy only because something excites you, not just for the simple act of shopping.” ― Karl Lagerfeld
- “When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better, but then it’s not, and I need to do it again. (Confessions of a Shopaholic-the movie)” ― Sophie Kinsella
- “I’ve no idea when I’m going to wear it, the girl replied calmly. I only knew that I had to have it. Once I tried it on, well… She shrugged. The dress claimed me.” ― Isabel Wolff
- “…most guys have about 73 calories of shopping energy, and once these calories are gone, they’re gone for the day – if not the week – and can’t be regenerated simply by having an Orange Julius at the Food Fair.” ― Douglas Coupland
- “You? A man? Wants to come shopping with a woman? For clothes?” “Ah, but not for clothes, not for skirts or shoes.” He shuddered. “For lingerie. And that, my love, is a whole different story. Any time you want to shop for silky underwear, I’ll gladly accompany you.” ― Lauren Dane
- “Shopping is really complicated if you are a girl.” ― Helen Salter
- “Shouldn’t you be looking at other cars? You know, car shopping usually involves … shopping.”
“I don’t shop very well”, Grace said. “I just see what I need and get it.” ― Maggie Stiefvater, Shiver
- “Women usually love what they buy, yet hate two-thirds of what is in their closets.” ― Mignon McLaughlin
- “Shopping is a woman thing. It’s a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase.”
― Erma Bombeck
- “I walked inside Macy’s and faced the pathetic spectacle of a department store full of shoppers, none of whom were shopping for themselves. Without the instant gratification of a self-aimed purchase, everyone walked around in the tactical stupor of the financially obligated.” ― Rachel Cohn
- “She felt the cold blast from the sterile air conditioning on her bare arms and thighs, as she ambled down the center of the shopping complex’s ground floor.”
- “One could lick the floor–the tiles were spotless, clean like the fake air she was breathing in, like the atoms and cells in her that were decaying in stale neglect.” ― Jess C Scott,
- “Governments are deemed to succeed or fail by how well they make money go round, regardless of whether it serves any useful purpose. They regard it as a sacred duty to encourage the country’s most revolting spectacle: the annual feeding frenzy in which shoppers queue all night, then stampede into the shops, elbow, trample and sometimes fight to be the first to carry off some designer junk which will go into landfill before the sales next year. The madder the orgy, the greater the triumph of economic management.” ― George Monbiot
“I love shopping. There is a little bit of magic found in buying something new. It is instant gratification, a quick fix.” ― Rebecca Bloom
- “[Short Talk on the Sensation of Airplane Takeoff] Well you know I wonder, it could be love running toward my life with its arms up yelling let’s buy it what a bargain!” ― Anne Carson
- “I have an evening dress, pink mull over silk (I’m perfectly beautiful in that), and a blue church dress, and a dinner dress of red veiling with Oriental trimming (makes me look like a Gipsy), and another of rose-coloured challis, and a grey street suit, and an every-day dress for classes. That wouldn’t be an awfully big wardrobe for Julia Rutledge Pendleton, perhaps, but for Jerusha Abbott – Oh, my!” ― Jean Webster
- “For in some ways the world was like a shopping centre, and he himself was a doubtful customer, often ineffectual, being talked into buying things he didn’t want, things indeed which nobody in their right mind would want to buy.” ― Margaret Mahy
- “Bling” is not an indication of riches. It is a product of value-based spending, to enrich the pockets of those outside of ones sphere of influence…the haves’ bleeding the have-nots’.” ― F. Hodge
- “When I opened my case in the hotel, he gestured excitedly at my snakeskin sandals, turquoise suede wedges and silver-speckled jellies. “But you’ve loads of shoes,” he bellowed joyfully. I shook my head sadly. Men just don’t get it, do they? They’re definitely missing the shoe chromosome.” ― Marian Keyes
- “Hear my wife speak of John Lewis and you might picture a stately pleasure dome of ornamental cascades and hanging gardens, staffed by muscular Centaurs who know all there is to know about kitchenware and soft furnishings. But really it’s just a big hall full of wanky chrome fridges.”
― Tim Moore
- “I hate department stores. They’re too bright, too loud, and too crammed full of junk that nobody needs. Whenever I’m forced to spend time in one I start thinking about how consumer culture is just one long, expensive, planet-killing distraction from the fact that we’re all going to die eventually.” ― Karen M. McManus
- “Difference between TV and the internet was how far you sat from the screen. TV was an 8 foot activity, and you were a consumer. The internet was a 16 inch activity, and you participated. I think the sitting down thing is similar. You’re not going to buy an armoir while standing on the subway.” ― Seth Godin
“Once a culture becomes entirely advertising friendly, it seizes to be a culture at all.” ― Mark Crispin Miller
Shopping includes the purchase of plenty of stuff including groceries, eatables, clothing, vehicles, jewelry, shoes, bags, automobiles, furniture, and plenty of things available at stores.
There are a lot of shopping malls, stores, and markets are available in almost every area where you can make purchases of your desired things with ease. You don’t have to go anywhere else because most of the malls are bringing whatever you need from a needle to a tractor just under a single roof.
There is another term called ‘window shopping, which means you are visiting shopping malls, markets, stores, and other shops not for purchasing but watching/understanding stuff needed.
You may enjoy window shopping with your friends, family members, and others and spend time while having fun. So enjoy the literal or window shopping while reading these amazing shopping quotes that help you enjoy whatever you are up to.