Have you heard about Steve Siebold? If not, then this is another great discovery for you. First a brief background to the man and then I will share with you some Steve Siebold quotes, real nuggets of wisdom.
He is a professional speaker who helps people and organizations to be mentally tough. Siebold believes that with the right mental attitude we can realise our full potential and live abundant lives. Being a self made multi millionaire himself, it is clear Steve Siebold does not just talk the talk but rather his life is an example.
Steve Siebold has interviewed over 1,200 of the world’s wealthiest individuals in the past 30 years. He then applied the knowledge he acquired and is known for boosting sales and improving productivity. He is very credible and has worked for Fortune 500 companies such as GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Yamanouchi, and TransAmerica increasing sales by hundreds of millions of dollars. He has also worked alongside other self help gurus like Bob Proctor.
He is the CEO of Siebold Success Network, a paid referral network for trainers, professional speakers, consultants, and coaches. He manages a team of 118 inside and outside sales enthusiasts, which offer him unique insights to establish a mentally tough sales team.
He became a skilled tennis player and a national coach. His sports clients are superstars like Andre Agassi, the Boston Celtics, Ohio State University, and Florida Marlins.
He worked with Bill Gove in 1996 to establish the Gove-Siebold Group. This company had the Bill Gove Speech Workshop that trained over million-dollar professional speakers. He teaches people and organizations on how to think like professional athletes in high-performance sales and high pressure. He also became the president of Siebold Enterprises, Inc., wherein he coaches high-level salespeople and athletes in mental toughness training.
Steve Siebold Books
Siebold is the author of “How Rich People Think.” This book is inspired by a 26-year case study and more than 1200 interviews with billionaires and millionaires in reference to various thinking between the rich and middle class. His works also include the following:
- 177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class This masterpiece of Siebold separates the difference of thinking between the middle class and world-class performers. It is a business best-seller.
- Die Fat or Get Tough: 101 Differences in Thinking Between Fat People and Fit People –It is a book about a 2-year study of 500 fit people and 500 fat people in reference to their differences in thinking.
Siebold wrote 8 books about Mental Toughness Training. His writings were translated to 6 languages, and his work was featured in a bigger television network in Canada and the United States. In addition, his articles and interviews also appeared in Forbes, Street Journal, USA Today, Fortune, and other publications. As a professional speaker, he also ranks one of the top 1% of income earners all over the world. Currently Steve Siebold writes on the Mental Toughness Blog, a blog that tackles different subjects like politics, business, building wealth, sex, relationships, and more.
Steve Siebold Quotes
- “The rich understand money flows from ideas, and since ideas are limitless, money is limitless.”―
- “The truth is you have to have great ideas that solve problems to make money. If you do, you will attract money like a magnet.”―
- “Money is power, and you ought to be reasonably ambitious to have it.”
- “Commit to investing at least one hour per day studying subjects that will help you move closer toward your ultimate vision.”
- “The world class purposely ignores the small thinking, ego-based personality”
- “Wealthy people are often criticized for being obsessed with money, but the truth is, it’s the poor, working, and middle class that spend the most time thinking about it.”―
- “Middle class believes money is about status… World class believes money is about freedom”
- “Fortunes can be created almost overnight with the right idea at the right time, but only if the performer understands this non-linear phenomena.”―
- “When you realize money is your divine heritage, you should persist in claiming it.
- “Here’s how to live below your means and tap into the secret wealthy people have used for centuries: get so rich you can afford to.”
- “It requires a great deal of boldness and a great deal of caution to make a great fortune, and when you have it, it requires ten times as much skill to keep it.”
- “After all, their fear tells them; if I don’t expect much I won’t be disappointed. World-class thinkers rise to riches through an optimistic approach to business and life. They believe everything they touch will turn to gold, and when it doesn’t, they believe their next idea will.”
- “Hard labor jobs are a poor strategy for acquiring money, but they do garner respect. Self-made millionaires know getting rich has little to do with intelligence and everything to do with focus and persistence.”
- “You’re either growing or dying. Stagnation does not exist in the universe.”
- “Champions earn money in nonlinear ways. While the masses essentially trade their time for money, the great ones realize this is probably the worst way to acquire wealth.”
- “World Class leaders know the secret to motivating themselves and others is discovering what they will fight for when the going gets rough.”
- “The masses tend to focus on effects, rather than on the causes that create the effects. The world class goes directly for the cause and lets the effects take care of themselves. This is most evident in the area of weight loss.”
- “Being rich isn’t a privilege. Being rich is a right. If you create massive value for others, you have the right to be as rich as you want.”
- “Champions learn how to develop empowering beliefs and invest a substantial amount of time solidifying those beliefs, mostly through their own self-talk.”
- “Desire plus sacrifice plus discipline equals preparation. Preparation plus success equals confidence. Mental toughness plus pride equals perseverance. If you have confidence and persevere, you will always have the edge. If you have the edge, you will succeed.”
- “Developing a world class vision is the secret to world-class motivation.”- Steve Siebold
- “Let’s set the record straight once and for all: Anyone can become wealthy. Start by telling yourself that you deserve to be rich, have every right to be rich, and that being rich is an inside job. It’s up to you and only you.”
- “Middle class dreams of having enough money to retire. World class dreams of having enough money to impact the world.”
- “The fastest way to make money is to solve a problem. The bigger the problem you solve, the more money you make.”
- “The masses love the lottery because deep down they believe it’s their only chance to get rich. The fact is, they’re probably right. Not because they’re not capable, but because they don’t have faith in their own abilities, and their beliefs about money limit their financial success.”
- “The rich understand money flows from ideas, and since ideas are limitless, money is limitless.”
- “The middle class and the world class might live in the same world, but they do not share the same level of freedom. While this infuriates the masses, it motivates the ambitious to get rich.”
- “The one business skill you must learn is public speaking. This skill is worth a fortune to any businessperson or entrepreneur. Make a decision today to overcome your fear and develop this powerful skill.”
- “A wise man should have money in his head, but not in his heart.”
- “Any world-class performer will tell you that it’s not getting what you want that’s so much fun, but the person you become along the journey.”
- “Average people have a world view that says being comfortable with who and where they are in life is the key to happiness. The great ones have a world view that says happiness is learning, growing and becoming.
- “Run for your life from any man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper’s bell of an approaching looter.” — Ayn Rand”―
- “Being wealthy gives them the option to live what author/philosopher Ayn Rand called ‘an unrestricted existence.’ This means having the ability to do what they want, when they want, with whom they want, for as long as they want, without limitations.”
- “Nobody succeeds beyond his or her wildest expectations unless he or she begins with some wild expectations.” — Ralph Charell”―
- “The world class purposely ignores the small thinking, ego-based personality”
- ” The masses are so focused on clipping coupons and living frugally, they miss major opportunities.”
- “Even in the midst of a cash flow crisis, the rich reject the nickel and dime thinking of the masses.”
- “So while the middle class is scrambling to survive and frightened about their financial future, the world class is capitalising on their elevated level of awareness.
- “Middle class believes hard work creates wealth… World class believes leverage creates wealth.”
- “The average person is playing life’s proverbial life’s slot machine while the wealth own the slot machine.”
- “Middle class believes money is the root of all evil…World class believes poverty is the root of all evil.”
- “It’s not intelligence or lack of education that holds back the average person from getting rich, it’s the middle class beliefs around money that keeps them struggling to survive in a world of abundance.
- “If you want world class wealth, copy the beliefs of the wealthy”
- “While the middle class approaches money with the mind of an over analytical academic, the world class approaches money like a child who doesn’t understand lack and limitation and honestly believes he can do anything.”
- “Middle class believes rich people are crooks…World class believes rich people are ambitious.”
- “Middle class worries about money…World class dreams about money.”
- “Superior intelligence and higher education are not the secret to success but the early adoption of world class beliefs and philosophies.”
- “The great ones operate from a non-linear mindset that keeps them perpetually in a consciousness of creative thought. At this elevated level of thinking there are no limits or boundaries and the sole focus is to solve the seemingly unsolvable.”
- “While the middle class make simple problems seem complex, the world class make complex problems seem simple.”
- Decide today to become a life long student and take control of your own self education. Read, listen to CDs and attend seminars on subjects that can help you build your fortune.
Just like Earl Nightingale and people like Christian D Larson, Steve strongly believes that we hold the power to reach greater heights in ourselves. It all starts with our mind. Now let’s feed our minds with these wise words and grow!
Please remember to share and comment!