Sugar Quotes – One of the most vital staples of life is Sugar that people consume on a daily basis directly or indirectly. There are some people who stay far from sugar because of diabetes, their figure, or any other health issues.
People love sugar in multiple forms such as chocolates, cakes, candies, juices, cotton candies, gummy bears, ice-creams, soft drinks, sweets, soft drinks, cookies, jellies, and plenty of other items that are increasing day by day.
There are people who avoid having sugar in any form and resist their selves because they can’t afford to have it while their exercising days. They are spending (wasting) thousands of dollars on their body and transform them to the best possible shape.
But there are people in this section who eagerly waits for their cheat date and have the best amount of sweets that they love. They also make some non-cheat days as cheat ones and have the consumption of sugar as per their need.
66 Awesome and Must-Read Sugar Quotes
- “I fought Sugar Ray Robinson so many times, it’s a wonder I don’t have diabetes.” – Jake LaMotta.
- “I try to not eat as much sugar, but it’s so hard in our American diet to do that…It’s hard to completely avoid.” – Tom Brady
- “When I was little, I wasn’t allowed to put sugar on my breakfast cereal because it made me so hyper.” – Dan O’Brien.
- “If God hadn’t meant for us to eat sugar, he wouldn’t have invented dentists.” – Ralph Nader.
- “I give you bitter pills, in a sugar coating. The pills are harmless – the poisons in the Sugar.”- James St James.
- “No candy bars unless I’ve had a low blood sugar where I’m shaky.”- Mary Tyler Moore.
- “Every diabetic has foods that won’t work for them sending your blood sugar soaring. Mine are pancakes and soda.” – Nick Jonas.
- “I love dessert. All kinds. But there’s something about ice cream that makes me happy. I am drawn to its simplicity…I am perplexed by the endless supply of constantly growing flavor options. And I am always in the mood for sprinkles and a sugar cone.” – Rachel Nichols.
- “Sugar brings happiness. Eating it once or twice a week in a dessert, that’s what life is about. There is nothing wrong with it.” – Adriano Zumbo.
- “Real connection and intimacy is like a meal, not a sugar fix.” – Kristin Armstrong.
- “Sugar does make people happy, but then you fall off the edge after a few minutes, so I’ve really pretty much cut it out of my diet. Except for cupcakes. I like those.” – David Lynch.
- “Every man, woman and child consumes, on average, 43 teaspoons of Sugar a day. In 13 days, that adds up to a five-pound bag of Sugar.” – John Mackey.
- “You don’t want to always put a bunch of sugar in you. Because your sugar gets high, it gets stuck in your blood, it gets stuck in your system. It makes you tired. You have the ups and downs.” – Richard Sherman Always.
- “I love to eat – Kit Kats or cookies-and-cream ice cream. I need sugar like five times a day.”- Kim Kardashian.
“Sugar. Sugar, it just makes my heart race. It makes my moods swing up and down. I don’t like myself on sugar. I like being kind of even. So I quit coffee this year too.” – Gillian Anderson.
- “Come on over here with that sugar sticky sweet stuff.” – Sugarland.
- “Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.” – Richard M Sherman.
- “My pickup line is “slow down sugar, I’m a diabetic!” – Jonas Brothers.
- “Just a spoon full of sugar make it better real quick.” – Sugarland.
- “Just when you’re beginning to think pretty well of people, you run across somebody who puts sugar on sliced tomatoes.” – Will Cuppy.
- “I went to the bank and asked to borrow a cup of money. They said, “What for?” I said, “I’m going to buy some sugar.” – Stephen Wright.
- “I seek constantly to improve my manners and graces, for they are the sugar to which all are attracted.” – Og Mandino.
- “The ability to deal with people is as purchasable a commodity as sugar or coffee and I will pay more for that ability than for any other under the sun.” – John D. Rockefeller.
- “Sweet as sugar, hard as ice. Hurt me once, I’ll kill you twice.” – Jeffree Star.
- “Some of the largest companies are now using brain scans to study how we react neurologically to certain foods, especially to sugar. They’ve discovered that the brain lights up for sugar the same way it does for cocaine…” – Michael Moss.
- “I consume too much sugar. It’s a problem, I need to stop.” – Kevin Jonas.
- “Every cookie is a sugar cookie. A cookie without Sugar is a cracker.” – Gary Gulman.
- “Sugar and caffeine. My willpower crumbled.” – Rick Riordan.
- “For honesty coupled to beauty, is to have honey a sauce to sugar.” – William Shakespeare.
- “Ecstasy is a glass full of tea and a piece of sugar in the mouth.” – Alexander Pushkin.
- “Life is like a cup of tea, the sugar is all at the bottom!” – Julia Ward Howe.
- “An overdose of praise is like 10 lumps of sugar in coffee; only a very few people can swallow it.” – Emily Post.
- “The world is made of sugar and dirt.” – Alfred Doblin.
- “Sugar candy tasted better than bitter truth.” – Toba Beta.
- “Because sugar is not arsenic, many graves are full.” – Idries Shah.
- “Sugar is responsible for a lot of deaths. Arguably more than crack cocaine.” – Guy Ritchie.
- “Sugar and chocolate, anything that boosts your serotonin levels, is something people, I think, crave.” – Dylan Lauren.
- “You need a good, healthy diet – it’s about finding out what your body needs. Sugar is a disaster for skin, as is white flour.” – Thandie Newton.
- “Sugar is not so sweet to the palate as sound to the healthy ear.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “Sugar is more present in America or England than it is in France. I think there is an addiction to sweetness.” – Pierre Dukan.
- “If you’re eating sugar throughout the day, you’re spiking your blood sugar level and you’re becoming a fat storing machine.” – Jackie Warner.
“Sugar is celebratory. Sugar is something that we used to enjoy. Now, it basically has coated our tongues. It’s turned into a diet staple, and it’s killing us.” – Robert Lustig.
- “Sugar and sand may be mixed together, but the ant rejects the sand and goes off with the sugar grain; so pious men lift the good from the bad.” – Ramakrishna.
- “Syntactic sugar causes cancer of the semicolon.” – Alan Perlis.
- “If you have love, even plain cold water is sweet.” – Jung Chang.
- “Things sweet to taste prove in digestion sour.” – William Shakespeare.
- “Sweets to the sweet.” – William Shakespeare.
- “The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.” – Aristotle.
- “Patience quotes is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” – Jean-Jacques Rousseau.
- “It’s not the sugar that makes the tea sweet, but the stirring.” – Sam Levenson.
- “Without the bitter the sweet isn’t as sweet.” – S.C. Stephens.
- “I love sweets. Like, every week of my life, I’ve had a cheat day.” – Daniel Bryan.
- “There is only one difference between a long life and a good dinner: that, in the dinner, the sweets come last.” – Robert Louis Stevenson.
- “During difficult times, it’s best to cut down on sweets like cookies, cake and candy. Satisfy your sweet tooth with fruit to help prevent blood sugar dips and spikes.” – Karen Salmansohn.
- “People’s love of sweets and guilty feelings about overindulgence are pretty universal.”- Will Cotton.
- “But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
- “I wish I didn’t like sweets as much as I do. I wish I didn’t get carried away sometimes.” – James Corden.
- “I love cake or any sweets.” – Prabhu Deva.
- “I have some sweets now and then, but I wouldn’t say I have a major sweet tooth.” – Larry Fitzgerald.
- “I love to eat and I love sweets… like chocolate. But I do work out.” – Alessandra Ambrosio.
“As a child, I loved to eat sweets and enjoyed festivities and celebrations.” – Jeetendra.
Continue reading this paragraph and enjoy exploring a vast selection of sugar quotes that you love reading and sharing. These quotes are gathered from plenty of destinations and here for you to have real fun.
Every culture, country, state, and religion have their signature of sweets and every place carries a special sweet item that you can’t find anywhere. If you are a traveler or love to travel all over the world then you must have tried the sweets of that religion and have a delicious life.
“I absolutely adore sweets, especially the exotic variety, and am a fanatical chocoholic.” – Rahul Dev.
These delicious quotes help you add a bit of sugar to your life and make the daily routine mesmerizing. These quotes suck your negativity and made you a sweet person and you can also spread positivity with your loved ones and make them sweet as well just by sharing.