Body Positive Affirmations will provide you with a range of affirmations for different aspects of your body, such as your shape, size, weight, skin, hair, and health. We have an important relationship with our bodies. It is effortless to feel confident and great to be in one’s own body when one has a positive body image.
We can also reduce our self-esteem problems by having body positivity and saving energy that would have otherwise been spent on feeling insecure, criticizing our figure, and feeling low about our own worth.
Having negative feelings about your body is terrible. The love, care, and respect we deserve for our bodies can be expressed through some beautiful and empowering body-positive affirmations. Everybody has moments or days when their bodies are challenging.
When you look in the mirror, wear clothes that do not fit, or see yourself in a photo, it may trigger this reaction. Negative body thoughts may be stimulated by other triggers that do not appear to be related but can still lead to the same results.
Stress, an argument with a family member or friend, or anticipation of an upcoming event could trigger this reaction. Remind yourself of one of your chosen body-positive affirmations each time you feel depressed about your body.
Body Positive Affirmations for Aging
- My body is my forever home and I am grateful for it.
- I feel great in my body!
- My body is a blessing.
- I appreciate my body for it gives me life.
- My body is perfect the way that it is and I honor it in this state.
- I am comfortable in my own skin.
- I am feeling fabulous and confident in my body.
- I promise to love and cherish my body.
- I am grateful for my body which lets me experience life.
- I bless my body with nutritious food.
- I listen to my body’s needs.
- I take care of my body.
- I appreciate my body for all that it lets me do.
- I am perfect and complete just the way I am.
- My body is a vessel for my awesomeness.
- There is more to life than worrying about my weight. I’m ready to experience it.
- I deserve to be treated with love and respect by my mind.
- I trust the wisdom of my body.
- I am accepting myself as I am right now.
- I am feeling good about myself.
- I am compassionate and warm to my body.
- My very existence makes the world a better place.
- I am taking care of my overall well-being.
- I am choosing to do kind things for myself.
- I love my body as it is today.
- I am nourishing my body with healthy food.
- I am worthy just as I am.
- I am beautiful.
- I love my body as it is.
- I give my body the respect it deserves.
Body Positive Affirmations for Weight Loss
- I fully embrace my body.
- I enjoy working out to keep my body fit.
- I am blessed with good health.
- I take time for self-care on a daily basis.
- What matters most is how my body feels, not how it looks.
- I feel good when I take care of my mind and body.
- The food I eat nourishes and energizes me.
- I have a healthy body.
- I treat my body well.
- I give my body what it needs.
- I listen to my body.
- I am full of energy.
- My body is highly resilient.
- My body gets stronger day by day.
- My body heals very quickly.
- I love my body as it is right now.
- I am feeling comfortable in my body.
- I am healthy, happy, and radiant.
- I have abundant energy, vitality, and well-being.
- My immune system is healthy and strong.
- I love and care for my body and it cares for me.
- I am my greatest well-wisher.
- I love my body for everything amazing it can do!
- My body knows how to heal itself.
- My body feels good and I radiate good feelings.
- I choose food that nourishes every cell in my body.
- I’m falling in love with taking care of myself.
- I am letting go of anything that comes in the way of my good health.
- I am grateful to have a sturdy and flexible body.
Affirmations for Body Image
- My body is perfect for me.
- My body is a miracle.
- I choose to be kind to my body.
- My mind is a friend to my body.
- My mind is kind to my body.
- My body is a work of art.
- I love my body.
- I respect my body.
- I have a beautiful body.
- I am fond of my body.
Body Confidence Affirmations
- My body is a blessing.
- My body is my greatest gift, and I treat it well.
- I only welcome positive thoughts about my body.
- I tie the health of my life to my body, not my self-worth.
- I speak loving words to my body.
- I unconditionally accept and love myself just as I am.
- My body is worthy of love and respect as it is.
- My body is a source of strength, not insecurity or shame.
- I feel confident in my body.
- My body is amazing.
- There are so many incredible things that my body can do.
- My body has achieved a lot, and I’m proud of it!
- There’s no other body like mine and I celebrate that.
- I cherish my body for being what it is.
Body Positive Mantras
- Love fills every inch of my skin and I feel the love inside my body.
- I love my body.
- It’s okay for me to like myself. It’s okay for me to love myself.
- It’s okay for me to feel good.
- I choose good health.
- My very existence makes the world a better place, and I exist through my body.
- I embrace my body as it changes through time. I am grateful to see its journey.
- I eat for energy and nourishment.
- My body can do awesome things
- My body radiates beautiful kindness.
- My body deserves immense love and care.
- I am thankful for my body’s strength.
- I can be a good example to other women and girls about how to love their bodies.
- I love and accept my body just as it is today.
- I am perfect, whole, and complete just the way I am.
A body-positive affirmation plays a significant role in enhancing your confidence and self-esteem. A different body-positive affirmation list may even be appropriate during these times. Depending on how bad you feel about your body, you may need something different from what you need at the beginning of every day. Keeping body-positive affirmations on your phone is a great way to stay positive throughout the day because you never know when you encounter negative energy or thoughts.