Tranquility Quotes – Tranquility means peace. Tranquility will help you to discover yourself and the world. When we face difficulties in life, tranquility tells us how to be calm. When we start accepting the challenges of life, stop crying about difficult times, and work hard to overcome them, we begin seeing life from a different perspective. Life will become a little sweeter for us.
When we have a peaceful mind, no matter what the situation is, we will be satisfied with our lives. You are only happy with your life when your mind and body are in a state of tranquility. For making you satisfied in life, we have compiled a list of famous tranquility quotes for you.
These quotes will help you to keep your mind and body in peace. You can achieve a calm state by reading these tranquility quotes and creating a tranquil environment around you.
Popular Tranquility Quotes
- “Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset.” —Saint Francis de Sales
- “Serenity is the tranquil balance of heart and mind.” -Harold W. Becker
- “Tranquility is a beach state of mind.” -Anonymous
- “If you are at peace with your past, you are at peace with yourself.” –Anonymous
- “Quiet is peace. Tranquility. Quiet is turning down the volume knob on life. Silence is pushing the off button. Shutting it down. All of it.” ― Khaled Hosseini
- “The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.” —Norman Vincent Peale
- “When we develop patience, we find that we develop a reserve of calm and tranquility.” -Dalai Lama
- “One day you’ll look back and realize that you worried too much about things that don’t really matter.” -Anonymous
- “Tranquility comes from within.” -ATGW
- “Weather out the storm in the island of tranquility to find inner peace.” –Ana Monnar
- “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” —Dalai Lama
- “It’s all about finding the calm in the storm.” -Donna Karen
- “Peace is liberty in tranquility.” —Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else.” —Marvin Gaye
- “A happy life consists in tranquility of mind.” -Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.” —George Michael
- “Joy frees the mind and fills it with tranquility.” -Anonymous
“When you’re at peace with your life and in a state of tranquility, you actually send out a vibration of energy that impacts all living creatures.” –Wayne Dyer
- “Acceptance of others, their looks, their behaviors, their beliefs, bring you an inner peace and tranquility instead of anger and resentment.” –Anonymous
- “When you take the time to quiet your mind and not allow anything to intrude on your peace, there is stillness in time. You feel suspended in an ocean of tranquility, and all truth seems to stem from this place of inner understanding.” -John Assaraf
- “I have found that the greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development of love and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater is our own sense of well-being.” -Tenzin Gyatso
- “The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom.” -James Allen
- “It is in your power to withdraw yourself whenever you desire. Perfect tranquility within consists in the good ordering of the mind, the realm of your own.” -Marcus Aurelius
- “When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere.” -Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- “Great tranquility of heart is his who cares for neither praise nor blame.” -Thomas A. Kempis
- “Nobody can bring you peace but yourself.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Inner tranquility – there is nothing like it.” -Robin R. Robbins
- “It is neither wealth nor splendor, but tranquility and occupation which give you happiness.” -Thomas Jefferson
- “It isn’t enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn’t enough to believe in it. One must work at it.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Nature is the best medicine for serenity. Peace, calmness, stillness. It’s good for the heart.” -Karen Madwell
- “If there’s no inner peace, people can’t give it to you. The husband can’t give it to you. Your children can’t give it to you. You have to give it to you.” —Linda Evans
- “Be calm in your heart.” -Anonymous
- “Sit quietly – be. May you find tranquility in all the little moments of your day.” -Anonymous
- “Tranquility is a choice. So is anxiety. The entire world around us may be in turmoil. But if we want to be peaceful within. We can.” -Anonymous
- “Learn to be and you will always be happy.” -Paramhansa Yogananda
- “Peace is always beautiful.” —Walt Whitman
- “The fruit of silence is tranquility.” -Arabian Proverb
- “Always be aware that you have the power to create the naturally stress-free and tranquil life you deserve.” -Anonymous
- “Creativity is a way of life: It is freedom. A confidence. A tranquility. A surrender. A natural state of living that expands everything.” -Robert Sturman
- “Love and peace of mind do protect us. They allow us to overcome the problems that life hands us. They teach us to survive… to live now… to have the courage to confront each day.” —Bernie Siegel
- “Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures.” —John F. Kennedy
- “Peace is a day-to-day problem, the product of a multitude of events and judgments. Peace is not an ‘is,’ it is a ‘becoming.’ ” —Haile Selassie
- “From tranquility emerges power and strength.” -C. Joybell C.
- “Acquire knowledge, and learn tranquility and dignity.” Umar ibn Al-Khattab (RA)
- “Peace is its own reward.” —Mahatma Gandhi
- “We don’t realize that, somewhere within us all, there does exist a supreme self who is eternally at peace.” —Elizabeth Gilbert,
- “Only the development of compassion and understanding for others can bring us the tranquility and happiness we all seek.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
- “We are not going to change the whole world, but we can change ourselves and feel free as birds. We can be serene even in the midst of calamities and, by our serenity, make others more tranquil. Serenity is contagious. If we smile at someone, he or she will smile back. And a smile costs nothing. We should plague everyone with joy. If we are to die in a minute, why not die happily, laughing? (136-137)” ― Sri S. Satchidananda,
- “Given enough time, you could convince yourself that loneliness was something better, that it was solitude, the ideal condition for reflection, even a kind of freedom. -Anonymous
Everyone goes through different situations where a lot of unrest and chaos happens. This restless is due to our actions. But at that time, everyone wants to achieve peace and happiness.
For this, we start letting things go and start moving forward. But most of us are unable to find peace in a challenging situation. Keeping yourself quiet and creating a peaceful mind is very necessary at that time when you are stuck in difficult situations in life.
With a peaceful mind, you can make the right decisions. If you are not calm at a difficult time, you will start making wrong decisions. These tranquility quotes will help you to be relaxed. With this, you can easily make the right decisions to solve all your problems and lead a peaceful life.
1 thought on “53 Tranquility Quotes On Peace”
Pingback: 51 Irelia Quotes – Inspirational Web
Comments are closed.