Lao Tzu Quotes – Lao Tzu was a Chinese writer and philosopher of ancient times. Laozi was the founder of Taoism and different traditional religions of China. He plays a central role in the culture of China.
Laozi was also the author of Tao Te Ching, in which he described the teaching of Taoist. Lao Tzu’s teachings greatly influence other people, and his teachings have passed through centuries.
The ancient teachings of Lao Tzu are full of infinite wisdom. In this hectic and competitive world, there is a need to find inner strength. Lao Tzu quotes help people know their inner power so that they achieve big things. He also writes a lot about love and happiness. Laozi’s quotes are full of wisdom that teaches people about their lives and inner strength.
Here are some famous quotes from Lao Tzu that will help you find your inner strength, about love and happiness.
- “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them – that only creates sorrow. Let reality be a reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” – Lao Tzu
- “If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.” – Lao Tzu
- “Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.”- Lao Tzu
- “Life and death are one thread, the same line viewed from different sides.” – Lao Tzu
- “The truth is not always beautiful, nor beautiful words the truth.” ― Lao Tzu
- “Who acts in stillness finds stillness in his life.” ― Lao Tzu
- “I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.” ― ― Lao Tzu
- “Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.” ― Lao Tzu
- “If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve.” ― Lao Tzu
- “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” ― Lao Tzu
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ― Lao Tzu
- “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” ― Lao Tzu
- “He who is contented is rich.” ― Lao Tzu
- “By letting it go it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you try and try. The world is beyond the winning.”― Lao Tzu
- “Love is a decision. Not an emotion.” ― Lao Tzu
- “Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.” ― Lao Tzu
- “Health is the greatest possession. Contentment is the greatest treasure. Confidence is the greatest friend. Non-being is the greatest joy.” ― Lao Tzu
“When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you.” ― Lao Tzu
- “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” ― Lao Tzu
- “A leader is best when people barely know he exists when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.”― Lao Tzu
- “A man with outward courage dares to die: a man with inner courage dares to live.” ― Lao Tzu
- “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” ― Lao Tzu
- “For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions.” ― Lao Tzu
- “Time is a created thing. To say “I don’t have time,” is like saying, “I don’t want to.” ― Lao Tzu
- “At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.” ― Lao Tzu
- “The key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness.” ― Lao Tzu
- “The key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness.” – Lao Tzu
- “If you would take, you must first give, this is the beginning of intelligence.” – Lao Tzu
“Surrender your self-interest. Love others as much as you love yourself. Then you can be entrusted with all things under heaven.” – Lao Tzu
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” – Lao Tzu
- “Silence is a source of great strength.” – Lao Tzu
- “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.” – Lao Tzu
- “Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know.” ― Lao Tzu
- “The words of truth are always paradoxical” – Lao Tzu
- “Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment.” – Lao Tzu
- “If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.” – Lao Tzu
- “If you want to know me look inside your heart.” – Lao Tzu
- “Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing.” – Lao Tzu
- “When the student is ready the teacher will appear. When the student is truly ready… The teacher will Disappear.” – Lao Tzu
- “A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu
- “All streams flow to the sea because it is lower than they are. Humility gives it its power.” – Lao Tzu
“Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small.” – Lao Tzu
- “It is better to do one’s own duty, however defective it may be than to follow the duty of another, however, well one may perform it. He who does his duty as his own nature reveals it, never sins.” – Lao Tzu
- “Do you have the patience to wait till your mud settles and the water is clear? Can you remain unmoving till the right action arises by itself?” – Lao Tzu
- “Knowledge is a treasure, but the practice is the key to it.” – Lao Tzu
- “There is no greater danger than underestimating your opponent.” – Lao Tzu
- “Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear.” – Lao Tzu
- “To a mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.” – Lao Tzu
- “If I had just a little bit of wisdom I should walk the great path and fear only straying from it.” ― Lao Tzu
- “What is a good man but a bad man’s teacher. What is a bad man but a good man’s job.”― Lao Tzu
Lao Tzu reveals the importance of love in life. If you love yourself, it will give you satisfaction and courage to do everything in life. But if you are loved by someone deeply, this will provide you with inner strength, and you will courageously face all difficult times.
Through his quotes, you will learn that you need to live in the present if you want to be relaxed and peaceful in life. Lao Tzu inspired the people and told them not to make excuses.
Making excuses will not let you achieve big things in life. Through his quotes, he motivates people that there are no boundaries that stop you from doing anything; you are the only one who creates such boundaries.
It is up to you how you overcome these limitations and boundaries. You are the only person who knows what you want and how to fulfill it.