Self-Discipline Quotes – Developing discipline in yourself is very important to attain success. It is an ability by which you can motivate yourself, push yourself up for good things, and makes you physically and mentally fit.
will help you maintain yourself and manage all your things on time. Whether you want to build a successful business or want an attractive body, all such things require self-disciple.
It will make you achieve the toughest goal of your life. You can make difficult things possible with the power of self-discipline. You can achieve success in all the departments of life if you have self-discipline.
Though attaining self-discipline is quite hard, it is still possible with a little effort. Self-discipline requires practice and repetition, which makes it hard for many people. If you want to add self-discipline to your life, then the following quotes might help you.
Popular Quotes About Self-Discipline
- “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” – Jim Rohn
- “If you wish to be out front, then act as if you were behind.” – Lao Tzu
- “We do today what they won’t, so tomorrow we can accomplish what they can’t.” – Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
- “Winners embrace hard work. They love the discipline of it, the trade-off they’re making to win. Losers, on the other hand, see it as a punishment. And that’s the difference.” – Lou Holtz
- “Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all.” – George Washington
- “A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.” – Dalai Lama
- “The successful person has the habit of doing the things failures don’t like to do. They don’t like doing them either necessarily. But their disliking is subordinated to the strength of their purpose.” – E.M. Gray
- “The only discipline that lasts is self-discipline.” – Bum Philips
- “Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability.” – Roy L. Smith
- “With self-discipline, most anything is possible.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “If I want to be great, I have to win the victory over myself…self-discipline.” – Harry S. Truman
- “We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment.” – Jim Rohn
- “I could only achieve success in my life through self-discipline, and I applied it until my wish and my will became one.” – Nikola Tesla
- “Self-command is the main discipline.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “One discipline always leads to another discipline.” – Jim Rohn
- “Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period.” – Lou Holtz
- “He who lives without discipline dies without honor.” Icelandic Proverb
- “The price of excellence is discipline. The cost of mediocrity is a disappointment.” – William Arthur Ward
Best Self-Discipline Quotes “You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Confidence comes from discipline and training.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Success is a matter of understanding and religiously practicing specific simple habits that always lead to success.” – Robert J. Ringer
- “Success doesn’t just happen. You have to be intentional about it, and that takes discipline.” – John C. Maxwell
- “No man is fit to command another that cannot command himself.” – William Penn
- “Most talk about ‘super-geniuses’ is nonsense. I have found that when ‘stars’ drop out, successors are usually at hand to fill their places, and the successors are merely men who have learned by application and self-discipline to get full production from an average, normal brain.”- Charles M. Schwab
- “Discipline is the foundation of a successful and happy life.” – Anonymous
- “True freedom is impossible without a mind made free by discipline.” – Mortimer J. Adler
- “Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.” – Thucydides
- “You will never have a greater or lesser dominion than that over yourself…the height of a man’s success is gauged by his self-mastery; the depth of his failure by his self-abandonment. …And this law is the expression of eternal justice. He who cannot establish dominion over himself will have no dominion over others.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “Great leaders always have self-discipline -without exception.” – John C. Maxwell
- “We must do our work for its own sake, not for fortune or attention or applause.” – Steven Pressfield
- “One painful duty fulfilled makes the next plainer and easier.” – Hellen Keller
- “Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself.” – Abraham J. Heschel
- “Do not consider painful what is good for you.” – Euripides
- “Those who have nothing have only their discipline.” – Alain Badiou
- “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.” – Jim Rohn
- “It is time to reverse this prejudice against conscious effort and to see the powers we gain through practice and discipline as eminently inspiring and even miraculous.” – Robert Greene
“With this magic ingredient, you can accomplish anything and everything you want to, and it is called self-discipline.” – Brian Tracy
- “Do not bite at the bait of pleasure till you know there is no hook beneath it.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “The first and greatest victory is to conquer self.” – Plato
- “Mental toughness is many things and rather difficult to explain. Its qualities are sacrifice and self-denial. Also, most importantly, it is combined with a perfectly disciplined will that refuses to give in. It’s a state of mind-you could call it character in action.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power.” – Clint Eastwood
- “Success is actually a short race – a sprint fueled by discipline just long enough for habit to kick in and take over.” – Gary Keller
- “By constant self-discipline and self-control, you can develop greatness of character.” – Grenville Kleiser
- “He who cannot obey himself will be commanded. That is the nature of living creatures.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power.” – Seneca
- “It is not enough to have great qualities; We should also have the management of them.” – La Rochefoucauld
- “Discipline really means our ability to get ourselves to do things when we don’t want to.” – Arden Mahlberg
- “Your level of success is determined by your level of discipline and perseverance.” – Anonymous
- “That aim in life is highest which requires the highest and finest discipline.” – Henry David Thoreau
“Self-discipline is about controlling your desires and impulses while staying focused on what needs to get done to achieve your goal.” – Adam Sicinski
- “Discipline yourself to do the things you need to do when you need to do them, and the day will come when you will be able to do the things you want to do when you want to do them.” – Zig Ziglar
- “All successes begin with self-discipline. It starts with you.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
- “Self-discipline is that which, next to virtue, truly and essentially raises one man above another.” – Joseph Addison
- “I count him as a braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.” Aristotle
Self-discipline will not only help you in just your studies or business but also it helps in all the aspects of life. When you are self-disciplined, you can easily achieve your goal.
All the billionaires in this world have one thing in common, and that is self-discipline. Self-discipline is like a skill that you can develop and improve over time.
To achieve self-discipline, you will have to choose a goal. For example: if you want to exercise every day, you have to wake up early in the morning.
Many obstacles may stop you from achieving your goal, but it is up to you how to overcome these obstacles and move forward. Make sure to acknowledge your weaknesses, work on them if you want to develop self-discipline in your life.