Affirmations for Self Love – Self-love, the ultimate or probably the most amazing state kind of love because it doesn’t hurt you at all. Feelings and expectations that we bind with people around us never bring the real fruit for us all the time.
For starting self-love, one should get to know what exactly that means. Some people don’t know what it is and how to achieve the milestone of realizing it. In simple words ‘Love of Self’ is its best, true definition.
If we elaborate on this term that it should define as the regard for one’s own advantage or happiness. It’s a very broader term. Lacking self-love will cause so much pain, depressions, or all sorts of problems in your life. So take a look at some of these exceptional sayings and affirmations that boost your love against yourself and helps you stay on track.
Here are some exceptional Self-Love affirmations to build character, esteem, and confidence. You can enjoy reading and sharing these quotes with your loved ones and become a reason for their motivation.
75 Confidence Boosting Self-Love Affirmations
- I am more than enough.
- My needs matter.
- Peace and happiness are inside of me.
- I am kind to myself.
- I follow my own heart, not the expectations of others.
- I am gentle with myself and my mistakes. I understand they are a great way to learn.
- I love the person that I am and the person I am becoming.
- I am not less for making mistakes. I am more because I learn from them.
- I am strong, beautiful, and confident.
- I deserve good things to come to me.
- I am loved. By others and by myself.
- I accept and love myself as who I am.
- I set boundaries and respect them.
- I stand up for myself.
- I am capable of doing anything I put my mind to.
- My feelings deserve to be expressed. I allow them to flow.
- I am doing my best, and that is enough.
- I nourish my body, mind, and soul.
- I make time to take care of myself.
- I allow myself to love who I am, not who I think I should be.
- I accept my fears and doubts, and try anyways.
- Asking for help is a gift I give myself and others.
- My personality (looks, weight, body, etc.) does not measure my worth.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- My body tells me what it needs, and I am willing to listen.
I care for my health, not to look a certain way.
- I am courageous and brave for trying, even when it’s hard.
- I allow myself to accept love, prosperity, and abundance.
- I am exactly who I need to be.
- I am grateful for this body, this mind, this soul.
- The only approval I need is my own.
- I was born to love, and be loved.
- My natural state is peace and love.
- I trust myself.
- One bad day does not make me a bad person. It makes me human.
- Worrying about what others think is only a distraction to living courageously.
- I respect myself.
- I do not expect myself to be perfect.
- I am proud of myself.
- I deserve all the good that comes to me.
- I live my life for me. Not for what others think.
- I let my love for myself grow every day.
- I am compassionate with myself when I fail.
- Imperfections are part of the beauty of life.
- I am capable of overcoming difficult challenges.
- I treat my body with care and love.
- I am perfect just as I am.
- I choose to think positively about myself.
- I let go of the things that hold me back.
I wake in the morning loving myself.
- I release my limiting beliefs to step into my inner power.
- If I trust what’s within me, I am at peace.
- Every habit I create serves me and reminds me that I can do anything.
- I let my light shine bright.
- I cultivate an attitude of gratitude for all that has made me who I am.
- I open myself to joy, and pleasure, and fun.
- I release my feelings of guilt and negativity. They do not serve me.
- I forgive others, as this serves my inner peace.
- My outside world is a reflection of my inside world. I nourish both.
- I choose to make my world and my life an amazing place to live.
- I love myself completely. It is not earned, it is given.
- I allow myself to heal.
- My mind is a powerful tool, and I use it to create my future.
- I am unique and special.
- No one else has the exact strengths that I have.
- I express who I am, without hesitation.
- I am deeply loved, and carry myself in this way.
- I consult with my inner self to find the truth.
- My potential is limitless.
I am confident in my abilities.
Start finding confidence in yourself, bring the right pace, do what you want to do, never think of yourself less than anybody, and start living a new life while reading these amazing quotations. When you build some real confidence in yourself and start your journey towards positivity, no one can become the hurdle in your success.
I am gentle with myself, as a friend would be.
‘Expectations always hurts’ is probably the most understood thing in this universe. As new people came into our lives, our level of expectations regarding them goes higher and higher. And if the person doesn’t meet that criterion of expectations then complexities and sadness begin.