Who Is Sanaya Roman
Sanaya Roman born 2 December 1949 has been channeling a non-physical being known as Orin for several years. Sanaya says that, “All of Orin’s work is to assist you in unfolding your potential, finding your own inner wisdom, and in growing spiritually.” Through Orin’s guidance, Sanaya has published best selling books as well as created an extensive selection of audio guided meditations and courses to help us “experience more peace, harmony, joy, and able to stay in your center no matter what kind of energy you are around.”
Sanaya Roman works in a similar way to Esther Hicks who channels non physical beings known as Abraham.
Sanaya Roman Books
- Living with Joy
- Personal Power Through Awareness
- Spiritual Growth
- Opening to Channel
- Creating Money
- Soul Love
Sanaya Roman Quotes
We can only get a better understand of Sanaya Roman’s message through the words she has spoken and the books she has written. Here is a great selection of 21 quotes to empower you.
- “People who love themselves come across as very loving, generous and kind; they express their self-confidence through humility, forgiveness and inclusiveness.”Sanaya Roman Quotes
- “By setting your intentions to become abundant, you are making it an inner reality, and it is only a matter of time before your intention becomes a reality in the outer world.”
- “The earth plane is a special place. It enables you to practice becoming clear on your thoughts before they are manifested all about you.”
- “The skills and experience of your past are your net worth, and you can turn them into money.”
- “There is no limit to what you can create. You live in a limitless world; anything is possible.”
- “To create many flows of money in your life, learn to give and receive freely.”
- “Every time you are willing to take a risk, you increase your ability to trust and believe in yourself.”
- “If you keep focusing on what you want and take action as appears appropriate, the obstacles will probably start dissolving.”
- “If, for instance, you catch yourself saying, ‘I don’t have enough money,’ simply say ‘I have an abundance of money.”
- Imagine that there are many flows coming into you from the universe, and each one offers a way money can come to you.”
- Whatever you appreciate and give thanks for will increase in your life.”-
- “Love getting there as much as being there.”
- “Honor your challenges, for those spaces that you label as dark are actually there to bring you more light, to strengthen you, to firm your resolve, and to bring out the best in you.”―
- “Trust is the link between the mental world and the physical world. It provides continuity during the time that lapses between the conception of an idea and its manifestation. Realize that your dreams are already real on the mental plane; they are just awaiting the perfect time to appear in your physical reality.”
- “Your dreams and fantasies are showing you your potential.”
- “Your life’s work may not yet exist as a job you can find. It may be a job will create.”
- “What you love is a sign from your higher self of what you are to do.”―
- “Rather than saying, ‘I can’t afford to buy this, say ‘I choose not to buy this at this time.’”
- “Since you live in a world of form and substance, action is the physical link to having what you want. You can develop trust by putting your ideas into action, getting feedback, and seeing the results.”
- “Start developing your manifesting skills with things that are easy for you to create.”
- “There is no energy more powerful than love. Love creates miracles, heals all wounds, and purifies all lower energies. You cannot give love away, for the more you give, the more you will receive in return. When you choose love you bring about the highest good for yourself and others. Offering love is always the right choice. With love you can transform or be transparent to people’s emotions and thoughts, neutralize “negative” energy, and harmonize with all life in the universe. All energy in the universe responds positively to love.”―
Sanaya’s message of love comes through here quotes. Just like Louise Hay teaches us to love ourselves first so too does Sanaya. When we start from a place of love, things can only get better.
Sanaya Roman Video
Isn’t it wonderful to know that we live at a time where we can access the wisdom of great teachers from the tips of our fingers. Without the need to leave your home or your couch, please enjoy Sanaya’s speech at Unity of Prescott.
What did you think of Sanaya Roman? Was this a new discovery for you or an all time favorite? Kindly share thoughts below and please remember to share the inspiration!