Do you want to achieve some big goals in your life, but you are afraid of starting? If that is the case, these fearlessness quotes will surely help you.
It is human nature to be afraid and to second guess ourselves. However, once we have weighed out the pros and cons we need to jump right in and get on with it. We need not let fear stop us from even trying.
There is a lot to be said about having the go-getter attitude. World-famous athletes like Roger Federer are living proof that we can face our fears and come out the other side. If Sara Blakely had been consumed by fear of failure she would not have started her billion-dollar Spanx empire.
It is my hope these fearlessness quotes fill you with a wolf attitude and empower you to shake off the fear that is withholding you from realizing your dreams.
Top 56 Fearlessness Quotes in 2021
- “She slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew a lion was among them.” -R.M. Drake
- “Be fearless, be brave, be bold, love yourself.” – Haruki Marukami
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.”– Anais Nin
- “Make your faith larger than your fears and your dreams bigger than your doubts.” – Robin Sharma
- “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
- “Being fearless is having a lot of fears but, you jump anyway.” – Taylor Swift
- “What we think, we become.” – Buddha
- “The question isn’t about who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
- “Let us not pray to be sheltered by dangers but, be fearless in facing them.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “The best way to be successful is to be fearless.”– Janelle Osido
- “Everything you want is on the other side of fear. “– Jack Canfield
- “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.” – Mark Twain
- “Being fearless isn’t the point. That’s impossible. It’s learning to control your fear, and how to be free from it.” – Veronica Roth
- “Be truthful, gentle, and fearless.” – Gandhi
“Fear only becomes powerful when you give it your power.” – Robin Sharma
- “Fate loves the fearless.” – James Russell Lowell
- “It’s not about being fearless but really just about embracing the fears and using them.” – Kristen Stewart
- “Beware; I am fearless therefore powerful.” – Mary Shelley
- “If you don’t know the nature of fear, then you can never be fearless.”– Pema Chodron
- “It’s never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
- ” Be fearless. Have the courage to take risks, go where there are no guarantees.” – Katie Couric
- “The more you are motivated by love; The more fearless and free your action will be.” – Dalai Lama
- “Inaction breeds fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Beneath every excuse lies a fear. Practice being fearless.” – Robin Sharma
- “Fearless is knowing that someday things will change.” – Taylor Swift
- “You must be fearless. For it is the coward who fears and defends himself.” – Swami Vivekananda
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Have the fearless attitude of a hero ad the loving heart of a child.”-Soyen Shaku
- “I am fearless.” -Conor McGregor
- “I try to be as fearless as possible. I don’t always succeed, but I like to think I try.” -Zachary Quinto
- “There’s a new generation of entrepreneurs in the Valley who have arrived since 2000, after the dotcom bust. They’re completely fearless.” –Marc Andreessen
- “When you’re fearless, you take more risks because you’re less conscious of failure or what can go wrong.” -Brett Ratner
- “I had some fears as a kid, but I was also relatively fearless. Maybe that’s a result of living half the time in reality and the other half in fantasy.” -Suzanne Vega
“Fearlessness begins within.” -ATGW
- “Be fearless in the pursuit of greatness.” -ATGW
- “Becoming fearless isn’t the point. That’s impossible. It’s learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.”― Veronica Roth
- “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”― Roy T. Bennet
- “Courage is feeling fear, not getting rid of fear, and taking action in the face of fear.”― Roy T. Bennett
- “If I am to be fallen into love, I will. And if as a result I will appear to be stupid, disillusioned, and of poor judgment, I will. And I would be damned if I cared what other people think. For I would rather be thought of as all of these things, than not love. If in loving, I become the naked woman on the horse, I will ride that horse with my head held high. This is my spirit. I am unbreakable.”― C. JoyBell C.
- “Being FEARLESS isn’t being 100% Not FEARFUL, it’s being terrified but you jump anyway…”― Taylor Swift
- “Focus on your goals, not your fear.
- Focus like a laser beam on your goals.”― Roy T. Bennett
- “The one who falls and gets up is stronger than the one who never tried. Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.”― Roy T. Bennett
- “You were put on this earth to achieve your greatest self, to live out your purpose, and to do it courageously.”― Steve Marabol
- “FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again….even though every time you’ve tried before you’ve lost.” ― Taylor Swift
- “Successful people have no fear of failure. But unsuccessful people do. Successful people have the resilience to face up to failure—learn the lessons and adapt from it.”― Roy T. Bennett
- “To learn something new, you need to try new things and not be afraid to be wrong.”― Roy T. Bennett
- “Fear robs you of your freedom to make the right choice in life that can bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to be. On the other side of fear, lies freedom. If you want to grow, you need to be brave and take risks. If you’re not uncomfortable, you’re not growing.” ― Roy T. Bennett
“Many times, the thought of fear itself is greater than what it is we fear.”― Idowu Koyenikan
Fearless Quotes Lessons
I think quote 54 by Roy Bennett sums up things nicely. He says,
“Fear robs you of your freedom to make the right choice in life that can bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to be. On the other side of fear, lies freedom. If you want to grow, you need to be brave and take risks. If you’re not uncomfortable, you’re not growing.”
Whilst we need to be cautious, if we become too consumed by fear then we do not grow. We feel stuck and that inner voice in each and every one of us will be telling us that something is not right. In fear, we become prisoners in our own bodies. Taking risks and facing our fears makes us feel great because even if things do not work out we will be proud that we tried. In taking risks, we also uncover the false nature of our fears. We realize that what we feared is not so bad as we imagined.
In the words of Jack Canfield, “Everything you want is on the other side of fear”!