Adventure Quotes – Many people love doing adventure. For this, they start travelling but travelling is not that much easy. Travelling brings a lot of adventure, and you can face different experiences.
Adventures can be good or bad. These adventures at the time of travelling sometimes can make you feel down, and you become lonely and feel upset because of the difficulties that may come while travelling.
At that time, everyone needs the extra push. The push that helps for facing more adventures in life. At that difficult time, a few words can change your mood entirely.
You then start seeing things from a different perspective. To give you the courage to do adventure in life, we have some famous adventure quotes.
These famous adventure quotes are from famous people who love to face adventure and love travelling. By reading these quotes, you will get inspired to explore new things in the world.
Most Popular Adventure Quotes in 2021
2. “Adventure is worthwhile in itself.” ― Amelia Earhart
3. “Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?”
“That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.”
“I don’t much care where –”
“Then it doesn’t matter which way you go.”― Lewis Carroll
4. “If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet.” ― Rachel Wolchin
5. “The danger of adventure is worth a thousand days of ease and comfort.”― Paulo Coelho
6. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”― Andre Gide
7. “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” ― Mark Twain
8. “Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”― Terry Pratchet
9. “Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.”― J.K. Rowling
10. “It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.”— Bilbo Baggins
11. “Adventure may hurt you, but monotony will kill you.”— Marcus Purvis
12. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” — Ibn Battuta
13. “To Travel is to Live”— Hans Christian Andersen
14. “Jobs fill your pockets, but adventures fill your soul.”― Jaime Lyn
15. “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.”― Lao Tzu
16. “Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport.”― Unknown
17. “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.”― Douglas Adams
18. “Cover the earth before it covers you.”— Dagobert Runes
19. “People don’t take trips, trips take people.”— John Steinbeck
21. “The journey matters more than the destination.”― Tony Fahkry
22. “So shut up, live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry.”― Jack Kerouac
23. “All good things are wild and free.”― Henry David Thoreau
24. “Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an adventure.”— Bob Bitchin
25. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.”— Anais Nin
26. “Never fear quarrels, but seek hazardous adventures.”― Alexandre Dumas
27. “Adventure is not outside man; it is within.”― George Eliot
28. “There is no certainty; there is only adventure.”― Roberto Assagioli
29. “Nothing ventured, nothing gained. And venture belongs to the adventurous.”— Navjot Singh Sidhu
30. “It’s not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.”― Sir Edmund Hillary
31. “Sometimes getting lost is not a waste of time.”― Unknown
32. “I travel because I become uncomfortable being too comfortable.”― Carew Papritz
33. “It’s bad manners to keep an adventure waiting.”― Unknown
34. “Oh, the places you’ll go.”— Dr. Seuss
36. “Live your life by a compass, not a clock.”— Stephen Covey
37. “Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures.”— Lovelle Drachman
38. “It feels good to be lost in the right direction.”— Unknown
39. “Life without adventure is like pizza without cheese.”— The Global Castaway
40. “Travel far enough, you meet yourself.”— David Mitchell
41. “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!” ― Hunter S. Thompson
42. “The gladdest moment in human life is a departure into unknown lands.”— Sir Richard Burton
43. “It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad, and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.” ― Ernie Harwell
44. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” ― Oprah Winfrey
45. “If you want to know the truth of who you are, walk until not a person knows your name. Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass. A long stretch of road will teach you more about yourself than a hundred years of quiet.” ― Patrick Rothfuss
46. “Some adventures require nothing more than a willing heart and the ability to trip over the cracks in the world.” ― Seanan McGuire
47. “Then one day, when you least expect it, the great adventure finds you.”— Ewan Mcgregor
48. “It is never too late to be who you might have been.”— George Eliot
49. “A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are built for.”— John G. Shed
50. “One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” — William Feather
If you want to do something adventurous in life, then you have to take the step. Many people want to do different things in life, but they cannot spend their life according to their choice for various reasons.
If you want to see a new world and want to explore more about life, you should do adventure. If you do what you want to do in life, it will bring happiness and satisfaction to your life.
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”— W.M. Lewis
When you are doing adventures in life, then these adventures will teach you a lot. These adventures will bring you closer to your friends and family members. When you are doing routine work, you will not remember that in the future.
But travelling brings adventure, and you will never forget such an experience in life. By reading the adventure quotes, you will get inspiration to live a full adventure life. Do like, share and comment on these adventure quotes.