Anderson Silva Quotes – Anderson Silva is a Brazilian-American martial artist. Anderson Silva has also signed with UFC, which is the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Anderson is a former UFC middleweight champion.
He has also made many records during his career. He also has a record of sixteen consecutive victories. The president of UFC, Dana White, the famous commentator of UFC Joe Rogan, and several other martial arts named Anderson Silva as the great martial artists of all time.
Ander Silva inspires others with his outstanding journey. Everyone in this world is not the best, but everyone can do or achieve something impossible in life with hard work.
We have some famous quotes from Anderson Silva. These quotes will inspire and motivate you to do something in life. By reading these, you will get the courage to pass every hurdle in life.
Anderson Silva Quotes That Will Motivate You
- “I started in this sport at 12 years of age and the goals I set was to be among the best and be the world champion.” -Anderson Silva
- “My teaching is my legacy.” -Anderson Silva
- “I don’t feel that I have to prove anything to anyone as far as what I’ve done in fighting.”-Anderson Silva
- “Even when I was winning my fights, once it’s over, it’s over. It’s in the past, and you’ve got to look forward.” Anderson Silva
- “I love to fight. I love the preparation. I love to learn new things, always overcoming myself.” -Anderson Silva
- “You must have a dragon hidden inside you. When you need, you let the dragon out.” -Anderson Silva
- “Not only in the Octagon, but also in life, sometimes I have to take two steps back to take one step forward.” -Anderson Silva
- “I am not the best, but I have the potential to be something great.” -Anderson Silva
- “I think you should try, not to try to be better than everyone around you, but try to be better than yourself everyday.” Anderson Silva
- “You can’t give up on your dreams.” -Anderson Silva
- “I think old age is in each one’s head; so if you’re happy doing what you love, you’re going to be young.”-Anderson Silva
- “If Somebody disrespects me they will pay for it. I promise.” A-Anderson Silva
- “Roy Jones and Muhammad Ali are the inspiration for my style of fighting.” -Anderson Silva
- “Things will happen. But you have to believe that nothing is impossible.” Anderson Silva
- “I’m a natural born fighter, so this is what I do, and it’s normal. It’s natural. It’s what I’ve always done as a martial artist, and as a martial artist, it’s what I always wanted to do – test myself and always fighting. It’s what I’m meant to do.” -Anderson Silva
- “A champion is defined by the adversity he overcomes.” -Anderson Silva
- “If you train 100% the result will be 100%.” -Anderson Silva
“His boxing style is one that I would like to test myself against. I’ve always been a fan of his, and I’ve always wanted to test myself against Roy Jones.” -Anderson Silva
- “There’s no such thing as holding back. I want to finish as soon as possible. The only time I did it was because he was a friend of mine. It was against Thales Leites. We went until the last round because he’s a friend of mine, and I respect him.” -Anderson Silva
- “No one can know what happiness is if you have not gone through the disappointment. One can only savor the victory if he has felt the bitter defeat.” -Anderson Silva
- “I already have a story that’s been seen in glory and I have had many highs and lows, victories and defeats. That brought me experience and it will help me a lot to gain the desired world title.” -Anderson Silva
- “When I started training martial arts, I learned about respect.” -Anderson Silva
- “I don’t think I’m better than anyone; I just like to prove to myself that things I imagine can be done.” Anderson Silva
- “The fact is that everything I’ve done, no one else could do. I don’t want to be cocky or arrogant or think I’m the best, but what I’ve tried to do all those years was to show I was different from the others. And that’s not my opinion, but everyone’s.” -Anderson Silva
- “What motivates me is to be able to do what I love to do – fight.” -Anderson Silva
- “Nowadays, it’s so silly to not express your feelings, as long as you respect peoples’ spaces and respect their limits. You have to live your life in peace, and no one has anything to do with that.” -Anderson Silva
- “People that want to talk can talk. Even a parrot talks. People are always going to have their thoughts on what they’re going to say.” -Anderson Silva
- “Everyday that goes by I try to improve myself and searching for something that may even be impossible; perfection.” Anderson Silva
- “I no fight for the money because I work hard for UFC for long time. I have money for my family. But I fight because I love it.” -Anderson Silva
- “I practice the martial arts. I don’t practice MMA. MMA is my job, MMA is a new sport. Martial arts is the knowledge from the ages.” -Anderson Silva
- “Behind every champion is a team that prepared him to become that champion.” -Anderson Silva
“When I started out, Jiu-Jitsu was really an elite thing in Brazil, and there was some prejudice towards poorer kids, so I had to learn things on my own. Some of my neighbours started doing Jiu-Jitsu, so I started watching it, and then started rolling with them. It wasn’t organized training, but it was better than nothing.” -Anderson Silva
- “Racism, prejudice and discrimination are an inexplicable collective stupidity”-Anderson Silva
- “No one will hit you harder than life itself. It doesn’t matter how hard you hit back. It’s about how much you can take, and keep fighting, how much you can suffer and keep moving forward. That’s how you win.”-Anderson Silva
- “I’m just dying to return to the Octagon and do the thing I most love in my life. That’s what I want right now.”-Anderson Silva
- “When the guys test for the steroids, (they should have) no more fights.”-Anderson Silva
- “When you use the steroids, you use them for a long time. When you use the steroids for a long time, you have a problem. It’s a drug and it’s not good for the sport.”-Anderson Silva
- “I’ve already done everything there is to do. Now it’s just a matter of doing what I love to do.”-Anderson Silva
- “I believe I can do things people think are impossible. “-Anderson Silva
- “I respect all the fighters. I respect Georges St-Pierre because Georges has a great story in the UFC. I respect all the fighters in here because this is the biggest sport in the world.”-Anderson Silva
- “Unfortunately, the reporters ask the same questions over and over again. When reporters keep asking the same questions, they’ve got to recognize I may hear these questions 20 to 30 times in a matter of days. It gets to the point where I think, ‘Read the other interviews!’ “-Anderson Silva
- “McGregor is a great fighter, and he is doing his job very well. He is very intelligent; he knows exactly what he is doing.”-Anderson Silva
- “Where I grew up, most people were policemen. So naturally, I also wanted to be a policeman. “-Anderson Silva
- “People Were Policeman I would train with a gay man. As long as he respected me, it’s all right. I don’t think much of it. The fact that a guy is gay doesn’t mean he’s going to accost you. He can be gay, have a relationship, live among guys who aren’t gay. He can do whatever he wants with his private life.”-Anderson Silva
- “Life Relationship Man I like to play soccer and paintball. I love paintball. Anderson Silva Love Play Like I win for long time. I’m champion for long time – for years. “-Anderson Silva
- “Time Long Champion I will be a complete man, a complete athlete, with a fight with Roy Jones Jr.”-Anderson Silva
- ” Love Fight Me I respect my fans.”-Anderson Silva
When you are doing something difficult in life, you should give your best. Give your complete effort in every work. Try to be your competition. It is not always necessary that you compare yourself with others.
Also, it is not always essential that you try to be better than everyone around you. In this world, everyone has a different potential. Rather than being better than the others, try to be better than yourself. You are your competitor.
“I go to fight because this is me.”-Anderson Silva
Always see your performance and be your competitor. By reading the quotes of Anderson Silva, you will learn more about this amazing personality.