Be Nice Until It Is Time Not To Be Nice Quotes – Many times in life, we are facing difficult moments. The moments in which it becomes impossible to be nice. But being nice at the time until it is time not to be nice is very important.
It is the time when we come to know how much control we have over ourselves. Being nice at a difficult time is not easy. But if you do, you will have significant control over yourself. Never become sad at a difficult time. Just be relaxed, calm, and you will get inner peace.
We have some famous Be nice until it is time not to be nice quotes so that you can know the importance of being nice. These quotes might inspire you in life to behave nicely with others. You will get the motivation so that you can face difficult times easily.
Famous Be Nice Until It Is Time Not To Be Nice Quotes
- “You won’t burn in hell. But be nice anyway.” ― Ricky Gervais
- “Marsha, if you can’t say something nice about someone— don’t say anything at all…Just change the subject, and it will take care of itself.” ― Carolyn Bass
- “Ask him to walk, be nice. If he won’t walk, walk him, but be nice.” – Dalton
- “Be nice to people on your way up because you’ll meet them on your way down.” – Wilson Mizner
- “The most attractive thing about you should have less to do with your face or body and more to do with your attitude and how you treat people.” ― Germany Kent
- “If you can’t walk him, one of the others will help you and you will both be nice. I want you to remember that it’s the job, it’s nothing personal. “-Dalton
- “It is nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice.”– John Templeton
“Be nice to people… maybe it’ll be unappreciated, unreciprocated, or ignored, but spread the love anyway. We rise by lifting others.” ― Germany Kent
- “Be nice to the environment. Be nice to animals. Be nice to people. If you do that, you will leave a mark on the world.”― Enock Maregesi
- “Treat others as you wish to be treated. Don’t just be nice, but be kind to other people. That can be so rewarding.” – Mary Lambert
- “If somebody gets in your face and calls you a cocksucker, I want you to be nice.” -Dalton
- “… there was only one rule. Work hard and be nice, and everything would go just fine. That should be the rule for life, too, Emily thought. But, of course, that wasn’t how things went.” ― Lisa Unger
- “It’s a small world. No matter what the circumstances, be nice to everyone, as you never know who you’re going to see again.”– Ella Eyre
- “I love it when someone insults me. That means that I don’t have to be nice anymore.” – Billy Idol
- “Be nice, be nice, until it’s time to stop being nice, then destroy them.”― Laurell K. Hamilton
- “Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home.” – Phyllis Diller
- ” I assume that people react to things as I would react. For example, if you are nice to people, they should be nice to you.” – Mahathir Mohamad
- “Sometimes people aren’t nice,’ I began. ‘Then why are you always telling me to be nice?’ Because someone has to break the cycle. Kindness can be contagious. And it has to start somewhere, right?”― Heidi Pitlor
- “It would be nice to not have to prove myself and for people to know that I’m good and can play a role. Whatever role that is that lets people know that I can play the next role is what I want to do.”– Madeline Zima
- “It would be nice if the poor were to get even half of the money that is spent in studying them.” – Bill Vaughan
“I’m nice. Until you gave me a reason not to be.” – Hewnly
Many times, people might start misbehaving with you. Giving them the answer in their language is not right. At that time, if you are also doing so, then there will be no difference between them and you.
If someone is misbehaving you, then try to be nice to them. When you are doing so, then maybe you can change the heart and mind of another person. Try to relax or calm another person.
“Always be nice to secretaries. They are the real gatekeepers in the world.” –Anthony J. D’Angelo
So that he comes to know that he is doing wrong. The other person might feel regret for misbehaving with you. Many times, not answering another person on their bad behavior is the right way. By reading the quotes of Be nice until it is time not to be nice might give you the motivation to be a good person.