Beauty and the Beast Quotes – Beauty and the Beast is one of the most famous and awesome American animated romantic musical films produced by the famous Walt Disney Feature Animation, produced by Don Hahn, directed by Gary Trousdale, and released by the Walk Disney pictures.
It was the 30th Disney feature film and third released during the period of the Disney Renaissance, based on the 1756 French Italian film of the same name directed and managed by Jean Cocteau.
Beauty and the Beast have gathered a collection of more than 1.264 billion USD at the box office that became a standard of quality movies from that.
Here are some exceptional Beauty and the Beast Quotes, Sayings, and Proverbs that help you get real inspiration from fairy tales. You can also share it with your people through social platforms to let them enjoy it as well.
55 Most Motivating Beauty and the Beast Quotes
2. “Once upon a time, in a far away land, a young prince lived in a shining castle. Although he had everything his heart desired, the prince was spoiled, selfish, and unkind.'” – Cogsworth,’Beauty And The Beast’.
3. “We don’t like what we don’t understand, in fact it scares us, and this monster is mysterious at least.” – Villagers,’Beauty And The Beast’.
4. “Lumiere: No, you didn’t. I told you!
Cogsworth: You most certainly did not, you pompous, paraffin-headed peabrain!
Lumiere: En garde, you you overgrown pocket watch!” – ‘Beauty And The Beast’.
5. “Gaston, Lefou: No one plots like Gaston.
Gaston: Takes cheap shots like Gaston.
Lefou: Plans to persecute harmless crackpots like Gaston!” – ‘Beauty And The Beast’.
6. “Take it with you so you’ll always have a way to look back … and remember me.” – Beast,’Beauty And The Beast’.
7. “Lumiere: Impress her with your rapier wit.
Mrs. Potts: But be gentle.
Lumiere: Shower her with compliments.
Mrs. Potts: But be sincere.
Lumiere: And above all.
Lumiere, Mrs. Potts: You must control your temper!” – ‘Beauty And The Beast’.
8. “Gaston: The whole town’s talking about it. It’s not right for a woman to read. Soon she starts getting ideas and thinking.
Belle: Gaston, you are positively primeval.” – ‘Beauty And The Beast’.
9. “I want adventure in the great wide somewhere.
I want it more than I can tell.
And for once it might be grand
To have someone understand
I want so much more than they’ve got planned.” – Belle,’Beauty And The Beast’.
10. “Beast: I’ve never felt this way about anyone…I want to do something for her. But what?
Cogsworth: Well, there’s the usual things. Flowers, chocolates, promises you don’t intend to keep.” – ‘Beauty And The Beast’.
11. “Oh, isn’t this amazing
It’s my favorite part because, you’ll see
Here’s where she meets Prince Charming
But she won’t discover that it’s him
‘Til chapter three.”, – Belle,’Beauty And The Beast’.
12. ‘Gaston: Say you’ll marry me!
Belle: I’m very sorry, Gaston but I just don’t deserve you!” – ‘Beauty And The Beast’.
13. “Gaston: Lefou, I’m afraid I’ve been thinking.
Lefou: A dangerous pastime.
Gaston: I know!” – ‘Beauty And The Beast’.
14. “Gaston: If I didn’t know better, I’d think you had feelings for this monster.
Belle: He’s no monster Gaston. You are!” – ‘Beauty And The Beast’.
15. “Repulsed by her haggard appearance, the prince sneered at the gift and turned the old woman away. But she warned him not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within. “- Narrator,’Beauty And The Beast’.
16. “Belle: I’m not hungry!
Beast: You’ll come out, or I’ll… I’ll… I’ll break down the door!
Lumiere: Master, I could be wrong, but that might not be the best way to win the girl’s affections.” – ‘Beauty And The Beast’.
18. “Gaston: How can you read this? There’s no pictures! Belle: Well, some people use their imagination.” – ‘Beauty And The Beast’.
19. “As the years passed, he fell into despair, and lost all hope…for who could ever learn to love a Beast?” – Narrator,’Beauty And The Beast’.
20. “Belle: You’ll win first prize at the fair tomorrow. And become a world famous inventor. Maurice: You really believe that?
Belle: I always have.” – ‘Beauty And The Beast’.
21. “As you can see, the psuedo-facade was stripped away to reveal a minimalist rococo design. Note the unusual inverted vaulted ceilings. This is yet another example of the late neoclassic Baroque period. And, as I always say, “if it’s not Baroque, don’t fix it!” – Cogsworth,’Beauty And The Beast’.
22. “Beast: Christmas? She’s planning Christmas?
Forte: Yeees. Awful, isn’t it?” – ‘Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas’.
23. “Beast: Perhaps she doesn’t know how I feel about Christmas.
Forte: But she does know. She just doesn’t care, like I do. She’s actually trying to bring Christmas back to the castle. And you know how much we despise Christmas.
Beast: The day my life ended.”- ‘Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas’.
24. “Lumiere: Try the grey stuff
Chip: It’s delicious
Lumiere: Don’t believe me? Ask the dishes.” – ‘Beauty And The Beast’.
25. “Chip: Well, it’s not Tuesday… Belle: No, silly. Today is December 24th. The day before Christmas.
Lumiere: And what a beautiful day it is.” – ‘Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas’.
26. “Master, we all understand how you feel about Christmas. But when a woman gives a man a gift, she’s saying, ‘I care about you.'” – Lumiere, ‘Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas’.
27. “New and a bit alarming
Who’d have ever thought this could be?
True that he’s no Prince Charming
But there’s something in him that I simply didn’t see.” – Belle, ‘Beauty And The Beast’, 2017.
28. “So, Beast gets girl, and it’s a happy ending for everyone. Enchantment lifted, and Forte fades into the background. No longer important, no longer needed. I think not!” – Forte, ‘Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas’.
29. “Well, two heads are better than one.” – Lumiere, ‘Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas’.
30. “You have been deceived by your own cold heart – a curse upon your house and all within it. Until you have found someone to love you as you are, you shall remain forever a beast.” – Enchantress, ‘Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas’.
31. “You belong side by side, you should never be apart, ’cause when you’re both together, you’re really twice as smart.” – Belle, ‘Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas’.
32. “Belle, Angelique: As long as our guiding star shines above…
Angelique: There’ll always be Christmas.
Belle: So there always will be a time when the world is filled with peace and love.” – ‘Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas’.
33. “No, no, no! They cannot mix bells with holly. Although, I have to admit, not bad for amateurs.” – Angelique, ‘Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas’.
34. “Belle: It’s a wonderful tradition. One log is chosen, and everyone in the house touches it and makes a Christmas wish.
Beast: Wishes are stupid.” – ‘Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas’.
35. “Chip: 1,001. 1,002. 1,003. Are we there yet?
Belle: Not yet.
Chip: Oh boy, there are sure a lot of steps here! 1,007. 1,008. 1,009. 1,010…” – ‘Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas’.
36. “As long as there’s Christmas, I truly believe that hope is the greatest of the gifts we receive.” – Belle, ‘Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas’.
37. “Beast: You cannot possibly understand. You have no idea what it’s like to lose *everything*, to be trapped in your own castle, to be a – a – uh…
Belle: Prisoner? The only one holding us prisoner here is you.” – ‘Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas’.
39. “That’s not a tree! That’s just a weed * wishin’* it was a tree!” – Chip, ‘Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas’.
40. “Belle: Chip, you must know about Christmas! Stockings in front of the fire. Tree? Tinsel? Presents?
Chip: Presents! Will I get one?
Belle: Of course, everyone gets a present on Christmas.” – ‘Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas’.
41. “You dress in the finery of a prince, you claim you’re a man, but you’re just a cruel and lonely beast. Try whatever you want to enchant me, to bribe me. You’ll always disgust me!” – Belle, ‘Beauty And The Beast’, 2014.
42. “My name is Belle. I have come to offer my life in exchange for my father’s.” – Belle, ‘Beauty And The Beast’, 2014.
43. “The Merchant: I will not return!
Beast: Oh, yes you will…” – ‘Beauty And The Beast’, 2014.
44. “God of the forest. Let me go back to him. It is my only wish. My only desire.” – Belle, ‘Beauty And The Beast’, 2014.
45. “Belle, if you don’t come back… I’ll die.” – Beast, ‘Beauty And The Beast’, 2014.
46. “Beast: Do you think, with patience and force of habit, you will end up loving me? Belle: I love you already.” – ‘Beauty and the Beast’, 2014.
47. “Belle: Who does this castle belong to?
Beast: Everything here belongs to me.
Belle: You talk like any other man. It’s a little disappointing.” – ‘Beauty and the Beast’, 2014.
48. “This is a small village, you know. Small minded as well. But small also means safe. Even back in Paris, I knew a girl like you who was so… ahead of her time. So different. People mocked her. Until the day they all found themselves imitating her.” – Maurice, ‘Beauty And The Beast’, 2017.
49. “You should learn to control your temper!” – Belle, ‘Beauty And The Beast’, 2017.
50. “Well, Master, I have had my doubts, but everything is moving like clockwork. True love really does win the day!” – Cogsworth, ‘Beauty And The Beast’, 2017.
51. “Beast: She’s the daughter of a common thief. What kind of person do you think that makes her?
Mrs. Potts: Now you can’t judge people by who their father is, now can you?” – ‘Beauty And The Beast’, 2017.
52. “Can anyone be happy if they aren’t free?” – Belle, ‘Beauty And The Beast’, 2017.
53. “Belle: But he’s cursed you somehow. Why? You did nothing.
Mrs. Potts: You’re quite right there, dear. You see, when the master lost his mother and his cruel father took that sweet, innocent lad and twisted him up to be just like him, we did nothing.” – ’Beauty and The Beast’, 2017.
54. “How in the midst of all this sorrow can so much hope and love endure? / I was innocent and certain, Now I’m wiser but unsure.” – Belle, ‘Beauty And The Beast’, 2017.
The movie that was released in Sep29, 1991 was a masterpiece when it comes to fairy tale stories. This movie was starring Paige O’Hara, Robby Benson, Richard White, Angela Lansbury, Rex Everhart, Jesse Corti, Jerry Orbach, David Ogden Stiers, and various other famous names
While this version of the movie (released Feb 23, 2017) contains some real gems of Hollywood including the one and only Emma Watson, Dan Stevens, Luke Evans, Ian McKellen, Emma Thompson, Audra McDonald, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Kevin Kline, Josh Gad, Ewan McGregor, Stanley Tucci, and more.
The way these actors work in this story is exceptionally remarkable and people love every bit of this movie.
This amazing movie portrays an exceptional relationship between a scary Beast, a prince who magically transformed into a monster, and Belle, the Young woman whom he imprisons in his castle. There are both animated as well as the official version of these movies and have everything of the next level.