Swimming Quotes – Swimming, one of the best exercises for human bodies that helps them in physical fitness, breathing stability, mental calmness, nature exposure, and various other experiences. We eat food daily, drink water to stay hydrated, do work to be financially stable, and work hard all the time for multiple things.
On a tight schedule of life, we forget to focus on our health and don’t do health stuff in any way. A thing that we all know is that a healthy body generates healthy wealth. It means for being a wealthy person you have to be a healthy person.
Swimming is a team or individual activity or sport that makes you dive into the water and move through it. Competitive swimming is one of the most likely sports that is a part of the Olympics with varied event distances.
38 Amazing Swimming Quotes to Get You Fired Up
- “In training everyone focuses on 90% physical and 10% mental, but in the races its 90% mental because there’s very little that separates us physically at the elite level.” – Elka Graham
- “With so many people saying it couldn’t be done, all it takes is an imagination.” – Michael Phelps
- “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, and drink the wild air.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “People ask me ‘what was going through your mind in the race?’ and I don’t know. I try and …let my body do what it knows.” – Ian Thorpe
- “I wouldn’t say anything is impossible. I think that everything is possible as long as you put your mind to it and put the work and time into it.” – Michael Phelps
- “Believe in yourself, not only in swimming but in life itself. You always have to have fun. You have to have an open mind. If you’re not enjoying it, don’t do it. Life’s too short.” – Debbie Meyer
- “On matters of style, swim with the current, on matters of principle, stand like a rock. – I can’t really do the running on hard ground that I used to do. Instead, I go swimming as often as possible.” – Jamie Dornan
- “Seven days of no swimming makes one weak.”
- “I want people to see the passion I have for swimming and become more involved in the sport.” – Ryan Lochte
- “My preference is swimming in the sea. I find the sea is more liberating, wild and good fun rather than plodding up and down a pool.” – Jo Brand
- “Tonight was not about winning, it was about focusing on myself and what I was aiming to do. It’s the reason why I was able to swim so well.” – Libby Lenton
- “I have been visualizing myself every night for the past four years standing on the podium having the gold placed around my neck.” – Megan Quann
- “Any time you can get up there and scare a few people, throw up some decent times, it builds up your confidence and also sends a message to other people.” – Marianne Limpert
“Susie had no talent whatsoever. She’s a little person who couldn’t even make a final at a state meet – coming and showing the world that on sheer guts and determination you can do anything you want! ” – Dick Caine
- “You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get. ” – Michael Phelps
- “We swim because we are too sexy for a sport that requires clothes.”
- “I concentrate on preparing to swim my race and let the other swimmers think about me, not me about them.” – Amanda Beard
- “No man drowns if he perseveres in praying to God and can swim.” – Russian Proverb
- “I know I’ve made huge gains in my confidence and knowing more about my racing and myself as a person. That has made me a better athlete. ” – Libby Lenton
- “I swam the race like I trained to swim it. It is not mathematical. I just let my body do it. It is a lot easier if you let your body do what it is trained for. ” – Ian Thorpe
- “The body does what the mind prefers.” – Lenny Krayzelburg
- “I try and just relax and reflect on all the work I’ve done in the past season. That’s one of the most important things, remembering your goals and how to swim your races. It’s also important to get your mind off racing before you race sometimes. ” – Ian Crocker
- “I like to get into my own world. When I’m getting ready for a meet, I always have headphones on, listening to rap music to get myself fired up. ” – Michael Phelps
- “I’m really quite exhausted at the moment, but you never know, you are always surprised at what you can find sometimes, and maybe I will find something deep within to find the desire to swim fast. ” – Leisl Jones
“Enjoy swimming for swimming’s sake. We have to spend far too much time in the water to not enjoy the process challenging yourself of moving through the water. ” – Jeff Rouse
- “I told myself there was no way I was going to let this training go to waste. It was my time, and I was ready to go. ” – Katie Hoff
- “It’s easy to forget when you’re an elite athlete that everyone else gets nervous as well. Even the best people in the world, at whatever they do, they’re still nervous. ” – Leisl Jones
- “It’s unbelievable I’m swimming so fast. I went in with no expectations. I just went out hoping to get a personal best. I went out there with a smile, just to have fun and see what would happen. ” – Jade Edmistone
- “I won’t predict anything historic. But nothing is impossible. ” – Michael Phelps
- “I enjoyed every bit of my swimming career. I think that’s the most important advice — to enjoy what you do. ” – Summer Sanders
- “The water is your friend…..you don’t have to fight with water, just share the same spirit as the water, and it will help you move. ” – Alexandr Popov
- “In most sports, they have a physical effect on your performance, in swimming only psychological. If you worry about what your rival is doing, you take your mind off what you are doing and so fail to concentrate on your performance. ” – Bachrach
- “Wins and losses come a dime a dozen. But the effort, nobody can judge effort. Because effort is between you and you. Effort ain’t got nothing to do with nobody else. ” – Ray Lewis
“I can’t control what everyone else swims but if all goes well I know there are no limits.” – Leisl Jones
Some of these swimming events include freestyle, individual medley, butterfly, backstroke, freestyle, and various others. These are the professional ways of swimming but one can do swimming on his own will or pleasure as well.
People love to swim in the pools that they have created in the backyard of their homes. A trend of making amazing pools is on the peak because everyone is taking pools home while creating a separate place for them.
Rather than swimming, it’s an amazing way of get-together with friends and family members. People love to stake or BBQ near their swimming pool and have a hearty dinner after taking bath in the pool.
There is a lot more about swimming if you see its healthy effects on the body, but remember it’s a professional kind of thing and you have to be a good swimmer before thinking of diving into the water.