Chalene Johnson Quotes – Chalene Johnson is a well-known motivational speaker. She is renowned all around the world. Chalene Johnson spends 30 years of her life as a health expert. She is also an author. Chalene Johnson is the bestselling author of the New York Times. She is a top health podcaster.
Around 20 million people from all around the world have downloaded the show of Chalene Johnson. Millions of people have changed their lifestyle and health just because of Chalene Johnson. For about 12 years, the fitness programs of Chalene Johnson have been featuring on TV and in gyms.
Chalene Johnson, with her husband Bret, started the SmartLife movement. Chalene Johnson inspires many people with her lifestyle. For inspiring you, we have some famous Chalene Johnson Quotes. These quotes might inspire you to live a healthy life. When you take care of your health, then you enjoy life.
Most Famous Chalene Johnson Quotes
- “Positive energy is your priceless life force. Protect it. Don’t allow people to draw from your reserves: select friends who recharge your energies… I’m not making you cut people out of your life but I’m asking you to invest your time with people who will push you to be your best. Winners love to see other people win.”-Chalene Johnson
- “Get comfortable being uncomfortable. That’s how you break the plateau and reach that next level.”-Chalene Johnson
- “Don’t imitate others, but allow the people you admire to inspire you.”-Chalene Johnson
- “Everyday you wake up with the opportunity to renew, refresh, and reset. Today looks like a perfect day for a do-over!”-Chalene Johnson
- “Everybody sabotages their hard work from time to time. Don’t be hard on yourself. Get back on track ASAP.”-Chalene Johnson
- “Don’t go on a diet. Instead, have a diet you can live with and enjoy for the rest of your life.”-Chalene Johnson
- “Resolve to do things you find difficult. That’s what confident people do. They tackle those things that are scary and they get addicted to doing it.”-Chalene Johnson
- “From this day forward, speak to yourself like you would someone you care about.”-Chalene Johnson
- “You’re always a work in progress. Flexibility. Personality. Motivation. There’s always room to improve.”-Chalene Johnson
- “The difference between stressed success and smart success is delegation.”-Chalene Johnson
- “Successful people do what others know they should do but will not. To become a success, or just be *more* successful, you will do what average, less-motivated people will not.”-Chalene Johnson
- “Treat yourself like a fat person with aches and pains and a suitcase full of excuses, and good luck–you’ll stay exactly where you are. Train like an athlete and, though you may not look like one now, you will become one.”-Chalene Johnson
- “The American College of Sports Medicine found that the productivity of people after exercise was an average of 65 percent higher than those who did not exercise. If I have something that’s really bothering me, so much that it almost hurts my head to try to sort it out, I always find the solution in a puddle of sweat! Intense exercise is like taking a magic pill that gives you the ability to solve problems like a superhero.”-Chalene Johnson
- “Advising the average person to not concern herself with calories but instead to pay attention to hunger triggers and eating foods rick in nutrients–well, it’s a wonderful concept. I also love the thought of unicorns jumping over cotton candy rainbows. I’m even considering taking up basketball to see if it makes me taller. Come on already! Suggesting that someone who struggles with his weight does not need to think about calories is as risky as suggesting you not look at price tags the next time you’re in the market for a car.”-Chalene Johnson
- “When I hear health professionals suggesting that you shouldn’t worry about the balance of calories in versus calories out, but rather eat clean and follow your hunger instincts, well, I really just want to pinch their heads off. That’s like a millionaire suggesting that instead of worrying about that’s in your bank account, just listen to your shopping instincts and buy high-quality goods . . . weight loss is not magic. To a great extent, it’s accounting.”-Chalene Johnson
- “The vital difference between dreamers and achievers boils down to some very basic, simple habits. People with clear, *written-out* goals who consistently honor their defined priorities tend to get results faster than others, and enjoy a greater level of happiness and long-term success in all areas of life. Yet most of us have never been formally taught a system of goal-setting and mastery that can be applied to health and fitness.”-Chalene Johnson
- “success requires a clear, well-engineered plan (along with discipline, action, and a clear idea of what we want, why, and what it’ll take to get it).”-Chalene Johnson
“After a few months of talking with people and observing them, I realized that the traits of the successful fitness enthusiasts had everything in common with those of the high achievers I had spent years studying in business.”-Chalene Johnson
- “I’m a ride or die kinda girl, but I have questions. Where are we going? Do we have to die? Can we work out before we leave?”-Chalene Johnson
- “Let’s slow down. Breathe. Pray. Life is so precious.”-Chalene Johnson
- “You can’t go wrong when you fill your heart with love, your days with music, your view with palm trees, and your plate with plants!”-Chalene Johnson
- “It’s the journey that tests us, that rewards us, that gives us confidence in our ability to survive and thrive.”-Chalene Johnson
- “In case it hasn’t dawned on you, you are already more than enough. You do not need to be the richest, thinnest, smartest, or funniest to be worthy. It is not what you do or buy or have that makes you worthy. It is who you are that makes you worthy.”-Chalene Johnson
- “Be careful with the words you use. They leave a lasting impression and they form very stubborn beliefs.”-Chalene Johnson
- “When we exercise we honor our health, we honor our body, we honor our family and the people who matter most to us. Never forget that your choice to exercise could be taken away in an instant.”-Chalene Johnson
- “When you’re in conflict with someone, ask yourself if your response will help to end it or defend it.”-Chalene Johnson
- “What do you need to be your best? For me, it’s the space to be creative. It’s time to think things through (by myself). For me, it’s alone time every day where I can process thoughts, put pen to paper, day dream, develop an idea, or just breathe. For me, I think best without distraction.”-Chalene Johnson
- “Don’t just appreciate your differences — be grateful for them.”-Chalene Johnson
- “I hope you do something every morning that pushes you, makes you better, gives you clarity, and sets your intention to take on the day. For me, that’s my workout.”-Chalene Johnson
- “If you want something to last longer, take better care of it.”-Chalene Johnson
- “Feeling a bit stuck today? A little odd, a little off, just not right? Well change things up… just a little. It works for me! Get a new perspective. Go outside. Change the position of your desk. Stand on your head. Change your outfit. Get a new pair of shoes. Try a new hairstyle.”-Chalene Johnson
“The result of saying no is a life filled with abundance.”-Chalene Johnson
- “Your energy is contagious. Make sure yours is worth catching.”-Chalene Johnson
- “When you look at the path someone takes to succeed, be it fitness, business, marriage, whatever, it’s usually not genetics or schooling or lucky breaks that separate them from the rest. It’s often as simple as perseverance.”-Chalene Johnson
- “The truth is, if you want to impress someone? Zip it. Stop interrupting and just be the one that actually cares enough to listen.”-Chalene Johnson
- “Never measure yourself against magazine covers. Every ‘perfect’ body you see in a bikini is a result of weeks of dieting and exercise. And airbrushing.”-Chalene Johnson
- “Commitment is a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it gets.”-Chalene Johnson
- “Know how blessed you are to be able to work this hard!.”-Chalene Johnson
- “What positive things have you said to yourself today? Acknowledge your greatness.”-Chalene Johnson
- “If you want it bad enough, you have to be willing to fight for it.”-Chalene Johnson
- “Only exercise on the days you want to improve your mood.”-Chalene Johnson
- “From this day forward, speak to yourself in a way that you would someone you care about.”-Chalene Johnson
- “If you align your priorities in such a way that puts people first, everything begins to make more sense.”-Chalene Johnson
- “The results are the payoff. And all this sweating and hard work will be worth it.”-Chalene Johnson
- “Treat yourself like an overweight, out of shape person and that’s what you will be. Why not train and treat yourself like an athlete?.”-Chalene Johnson
- “Resolve to do the things you find to be difficult. That’s what confident people do. They tackle those things that are scary and they get addicted to doing it.”-Chalene Johnson
“Invest your time with people who will push you to be your best. Winners love to see other people win.”-Chalene Johnson
By the lifestyle of Chalene Johnson, you will know that positive energy is very important in life. It is a priceless force that can help you achieve many difficult things. With the help of positive energy, you can do anything in life. Positive energy always takes you to the positive result.
But on the other hand, negative energy never gives you the results which you want. If you have positive energy, then always protect it. Always remain with those friends who help you to keep this energy.
“Find your happy pill. Fitness is MY happy pill! How do you find your “happy” each day?”-Chalene Johnson
Good friends will always love you and help you to be positive in life. Many times in life, we face some difficult times. In these times, it becomes impossible to be positive. But at that time, good friends will push you and never let you be disappointed.
Good friends are those who always love to see their friends win. By reading the quotes of Chalene Johnson, you might get the inspiration. The inspiration to be positive in the bad times of life. Do like this Chalene Johnson quotes and share them with your friends.