Destiny Quotes – Destiny is the occurrence of different events. Every person has a destiny. This event is mystical and unexplainable. Destiny is fate. A fate that one day everything will be right. Destiny and life have a strong connection with each other.
If things are not going in your favour and life is supportive for you, then do not worry; your destiny will help you. One day all the things will get right, and you will get your dreams. At once in life, destiny gives a chance to every person to change his life. Destiny plays an essential role in everyone’s life.
We have some destiny-quotes from famous people. These destiny-quotes will inspire you and enlighten you. By reading these destiny-quotes, you can find an insight. You will get a deep understanding and the real meaning of destiny and fate.
51 Leading Destiny Quotes To Inspire You
- “Actions are the seed of fate deeds grow into destiny.” – Harry S Truman
- “What I want is for the two of us to meet somewhere by chance one day, like, passing on the street, or getting on the same bus.” – Haruki Murakami
- “Fate is just another word for people’s choices coming to a head. Destiny, coincidence, whatever you name it. It inevitably lies in our hands.” – Tiffanie DeBartolo
- “Destiny is a name often given in retrospect to choices that had dramatic consequences.” – J.K. Rowling
- “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.” – Thomas Merton
- “Suddenly I realized that your destiny is in your own hands, that you can learn any skill you need to learn. This motivated me then, and it motivates me now.” – Brian Tracy
- “Whatever is going to happen will happen, whether we worry or not.” – Ana Monnar
- “Your destiny is the story of your life, and you get to tell the story your way. Of course, life is full of many variables beyond our control, but at the end of the day, you determine the actions that influence your path.” – Scott Allan
- “Sometimes you are in the middle of your destiny before you even know it has begun.” – Sarah Holman
- “Your soul knows the geography of your destiny. Your soul alone has the map of your future, therefore you can trust this indirect, oblique side of yourself. If you do, it will take you where you need to go, but more important it will teach you a kindness of rhythm in your journey.” – John O’Donohue
- “That which we manifest is before us; we are the creators of our own destiny. Be it through intention or ignorance, our successes and our failures have been brought on by none other than ourselves.” – Garth Stein
- “Destiny is usually just around the corner. Like a thief, a hooker, or a lottery vendor: its three most common personifications. But what destiny does not do is home visits. You have to go for it.” – Carlos Ruiz Zafón
- “There’s no way to know what makes one thing happen and not another. What leads to what. What destroys what. What causes what to flourish or die or take another course.” – Cheryl Strayed
- “I need not wait for I have the power to choose my own destiny.”– Og Mandino
- “I knew it like destiny, and at the same time, I knew it as choice.” – Jeanette Winterson
- “It’s no use crying over spilled milk, because all of the forces of the universe were bent on spilling it.” – W. Somerset Maugham
- ” We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams.” – Les Brown
“God-given dreams of destiny and success will empower us to conquer our mistakes and nightmares of the past.” – Barbie Breathitt
- “Your will shall decide your destiny.”– Charlotte Brontë
- “Fate and self-help share equally in shaping our destiny.” – Proverb
- “A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
- ” Life is a journey of either Fate or Destiny. Fate is the result of giving in to one’s wounds and heartaches. Your Destiny unfolds when you rise above the challenges of your life and use them as Divine opportunities to move forward to unlock your higher potential.” – Caroline Myss
- “You can never know about about your own destiny: are the people you meet there to play a part on your own destiny, or do you exist just to play a role in theirs?”– Libba Bray
- “In fact, attempting to chart your course along anyone else’s path – no matter how much you admire them – only leads you away from your destiny.”– Will Craig
- “How would your life be different if…You didn’t allow yourself to be defined by your past? Let today be the day…You stop letting your history interfere with your destiny and awaken to the opportunity to release your greatest self.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Don’t focus on where you are today, keep positive vision and see yourself accomplishing your goals and fulfilling your destiny.”– Joel Osteen
- “I believe we make our own destinies, every last one of us.” – Morgan Rhodes
- “More than anything else, I believe it’s our decisions, not the conditions of our lives, that determine our destiny.”– Anthony Robbins
- “Sometimes we meet people and are so symbiotic with them, it’s as if we are one person, with one mind, one destiny.” – Gayle Forman
- “People who never dream, or never set goals, let life go by day by day letting others determine their destiny.”– Catherine Pulsifer
- ” Each of us must learn to give birth to our own potential, purpose, and destiny in some of the most challenging circumstances.” – Cindy Trimm
- “Destiny is a worrying concept. I don’t want to be fated, I want to choose.” – Jeanette Winterson
- “The willing, destiny guides them. The unwilling, destiny drags them.” – Seneca
” It’s choice – not chance – that determines your destiny.” – Jean Nidetch
- “Every man has his own destiny: The only imperative is to follow it, to accept it, no matter where it leads him”.– Henry Miller
- “Our destiny exercises its influence over us even when, as yet, we have not learned its nature: it is our future that lays down the law of our today.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Over time, I discovered that as overwhelming as emotions may seem, we have the power to manage them, just as we have the potential to create our own destiny.”– Peggy McColl
- “There’s something really cool about knowing that your destiny is SO big that you’re not meant to share it with anyone. At least not yet.” – Mandy Hale
- “Experiences are some of the sign posts which point to your destiny.” – William Johnson
- “Really try to follow what it is that you want to do and what your heart is telling you to do.” – Jennifer Aniston
- “Destiny is a destination. It’s one’s place of purpose. The path to your destiny is uniquely yours.” – Deirdre A. McClarin
- For each one of us, there is only one thing necessary: to fulfill our own destiny, according to God’s will, to be what God wants us to be.” – Thomas Merton
- “Nobody gets to write your destiny but you. Your future is in your hands”. – Barack Obama
- “It’s a funny thing, how much time we spend planning our lives. We so convince ourselves of what we want to do, that sometimes we don’t see what we’re meant to do.”– Susan Gregg Gilmore
- “What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?” – Jim Butcher
- “Nothing is predestined. The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.”– Ralph Blum
“Destiny’s what you make of it. You have to face whatever life throws at you.”– Darren Shan
Many times, the human destiny is with us, but we are not aware of it. Destiny can be in any form. Sometimes the love in our life, in the form of parents’ or the form of any relationship, is our destiny.
Finding true love in life is also destiny. Because in love, you find the true meaning of life with another person. It is not a chance that we get in our life, but it is the choice.
“How you define life determines your destiny. Your perspective will influence how you invest your time, spend your money, use your talents, and value your relationships.” – Rick Warren
Destiny is a choice that we make in our life. You do not need to wait for destiny to happen in life. Destiny itself comes to you, and your responsibility is that you have to achieve it on time.
By reading the famous destiny quotes, you will know about the real worth of destiny. So, try to achieve your destiny which is in your hands. Let us know your views about these destiny quotes in the comment section.