Dwayne Johnson Quotes – Dwayne Johnson, because of his popular wrestling career, is also known as the Rock. He is the most popular personality in Hollywood nowadays. To become a famous personality, he has gone through many problems and challenges in life.
Dwayne Johnson was born in a very poor family. He has to face challenges from an early age. His parents got separated when he was just 14 years. After this, Johnson started to fight his depression.
But still, after all the problems in his life, he became the most successful actor. Dwayne Johnson, with his life journey, inspires others. We have collected some famous Dwayne Johnson quotes for you.
Most Popular The Rock “Dwayne Johnson” Quotes That Will Inspire You
- “Don’t be afraid to be ambitious about your goals. Hard work never stops. Neither should your dreams.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “Grind Hard, Shine Hard.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “I like to use the hard times of the past to motivate me today.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “Not only do I think being nice and kind is easy, but being kind, in my opinion is important.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “One of the most important things you can accomplish is just being yourself.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “The first step to achieving your goal, is to take a moment to respect your goal. Know what it means to you to achieve it.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “The wall! Your success is on the other side. Can’t jump over it or go around it. You know what to do.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “There is no substitute for hard work. Always be humble and hungry.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “Wake up determined. Go to bed satisfied.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “We do today what they won’t, so tomorrow we accomplish what they can’t.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say “Why Me?” Just say “Try Me.””– Dwayne Johnson
- “When you walk up to opportunities door, don’t knock it… Kick that b!tch in, smile and introduce yourself.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “With drive and a bit of talent, you can move mountains.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “You don’t need directions, just point yourself to the top and go!”– Dwayne Johnson
- “Be the person that when your feet touch the floor in the morning the devil says, “awe s***.. they’re up”.– Dwayne Johnson
- “If something stands between you and your success – move it. Never be denied.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “In 1995 I had $7 bucks in my pocket and knew two things: I’m broke as hell and one day I won’t be.”– Dwayne Johnson
“Success at anything will always come down to this: focus & effort. And we control both.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “Think back 5 yrs ago. Think of where you’re at today. Think ahead 5 yrs and what you want to accomplish. Be Unstoppable.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “I grew up in a musical family; the majority of my growing up was done in Hawaii. It’s what we do. You sing, you dance, you play ukulele and you drink.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “The men I idolized built their bodies and became somebody – like Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger – and I thought, ‘That can be me.’ So I started working out. The funny thing is I didn’t realize back then that I was having a defining moment.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “Football changed my life and it gave me a platform to get out my aggression and it gave me a sense of value.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “I like the idea of working in different genres and transcending genres and hopefully finding success, and ultimately make movies people like.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “When he speaks to you he speaks with an earnest vibe and an earnest energy.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “Wrestling was like stand-up comedy for me.”– Dwayne Johnson
- The one thing I couldn’t identify with was the blue cowboy outfit he put on.I was a bit challenged when I was younger to stay on the right path.– Dwayne Johnson
- “I want someone who can trust that my big hands are going to take care of them.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “I’m very low-key. I don’t really blend in, so it’s difficult to go out in public. I like to do things that are kind of quiet, whether it’s a dinner at my house or a restaurant, or a movie night at home.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “My philosophy is, it’s always very rewarding when you can make an audience laugh. I don’t mind making fun of myself. I like self-deprecating comedy. But I’d like you to laugh with me occasionally, too.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “I like the idea of making a big, fun, adventure type of movie.”– Dwayne Johnson
“When I was a kid at four years old, that’s when I started amateur wrestling with my dad and family. And when that’s instilled in you, it never goes away.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “WWE is a space where I thrived, and I loved, and I still do. I love connecting with an audience; that is the greatest thing about going back to WWE.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “I’ve always loved the showmanship of professional wrestling. While I love making movies, I love that platform, too.”– Dwayne Johnson
- “Blood, sweat, and respect. First two you give. Last one you earn.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “Unapologetically push for greater and always disrupt expectations.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “You either play the game or let the game play you.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “Training for me is a metaphor for life, period. The dedication, the determination, the desire, the work ethic, the great successes and the great failures – I take that into life.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “Do not go gentle — cause that rent is always due.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “I have a little belief that success is never unrelenting. And if success is what we chase – then neither are we.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “Think back 5yrs ago. Think of where you’re at today. Think ahead 5 years about what you want to accomplish. Be unstoppable.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “It’s simple. Do it.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “You don’t just find the willpower you need. You create it.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “I never want to just play in the game, I want to change the way the game is played.” – Dwayne Johnson
“Let your actions do your talking for you.” – Dwayne Johnson
Everyone has to face problems in life. Only those people are able to achieve their dreams who do hard work. If you have the willpower to do something in life, you can easily overcome all the obstacles.
Dwayne Johnson is the one who managed all the things in his life and overcame all the problems. He worked hard in life and became the latest and best version of himself. If you want to achieve something in life, then you have to be self-disciplined.
“Don’t be afraid to be ambitious about your goals. Hard work never stops. Neither should your dreams.” – Dwayne Johnson
By developing self-discipline, you can manage all things easily. With self-discipline and hard work, you can achieve everything that you want to accomplish in life.
Dwayne Johnson faced all the challenges of life. He overcomes his depression and keeps on moving for the achievement of his goals. He worked hard in Hollywood and achieved what he wanted.
By reading his quotes, you will be motivated. What do you think about these Dwayne Johnson Quotes? Do like, share and comment your views about these quotes.