Exam Quotes – Exams are directly proportional to success, it’s the opinions of students nowadays. Students from all over the world can never become happy once they get to know that their exams have just arrived.
Everyone needs prayers and real-time motivation just before their exams. They believe in prayers rather than hard work at that time. Yes! It’s a funny thing but kids don’t understand things properly at that age.
Hard work is the only thing that makes you successful in life and takes you to another level. You can not only enjoy the present but celebrate the future in the best way.
This stunning stack of quotes helps you get real motivation if your exams are so near and you need real inspiration to get things done. Do hard work, enjoy what you are doing, and work hard for achieving all your motives and goals.
36 Exam Quotes for Relaxing you Mind, Work-Hard, and earn Success
- “My advice is, never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time.” – Charles Dickens ‘David Copperfield’
- “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask.” – Albus Dumbledore ‘Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets’
- “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.” ― Venus Williams, the first African American World No. 1 tennis player in the modern era
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” ― Christian D. Larson, author and teacher
- “Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.” ― Virat Kohli, Indian cricketer
- “Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do” ― Benjamin Spock, paediatrician and author
- “If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” ― Henry Ford, industrialist founder of the Ford Motor Company
- “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” ― John Wooden, basketball player and coach
- “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.” ― Albert Einstein, theoretical physicist
- “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going.” ― Chantal Sutherland, Canadian jockey and model
“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”
- “If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice.” ― Unknown
- “Education’s purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one.” ― Malcolm Forbes, entrepreneur
- “Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.” ― John F. Kennedy, 35th US president
- “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” ― Henry Ford, industrialist founder of the Ford Motor Company
- “Life is never made unbearable by circumstance, but only by lack of meaning and purpose.” ― Viktor Frankl, neurologist, philosopher and Holocaust survivor
- “Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will.” ― Unknown
- “Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.” ― Unknown
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m Possible’.” ― Audrey Hepburn, actress and humanitarian
- “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” ― Jules Renard, author – French
“Fear, inherently, is not meant to limit you. Fear is the brain’s way of saying that there is something important for you to overcome.” ― Unknown
- “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” ― Jamie Paolinetti, pro bicycle racer and film maker
- “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” ― Stephen Hawking, theoretical physicist
- “I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself.”
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston Churchill, former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” ― Thomas A. Edison, businessman and inventor of the phonograph and electric lamp
- “If you are going through hell, keep going.” ― Winston Churchill, former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” ― Newt Gingrich
- “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” ― Harriet Beecher Stowe
“Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.” ― John Quincy Adams
Corona has just boosted the concept of online examination and relaxed students a bit to work and exams from home. Physical examination was a bit tough and need more attention and hard work as compared to online exams.
There are plenty of countries that have banned physical classes as well as physical exams due to the corona pandemic and no one knows when it ends. New generations are facing this issue, some of those were more than happy from it and some are missing their schools and normal routine badly.
“It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” ― Babe Ruth
Online classes have become a part of life and people are slowly but steadily coming to them. Online classes are not of that level and hard work is possessed in physical exams and physical examinations.
So everyone should pray from almighty ALLAH that this Corona Virus Pandemic comes to an end and everything comes to that normal state where we were just before some years.