Financial Freedom Quotes – Whether we like it or not, money has become so important in our society. To put a roof over our heads we need money, to eat we need the money to buy food etc. There are very few societies today that can survive solely on barter trading. Therefore, learning about how we can get money has become an important life lesson.
Presented here is 51 financial freedom quotes to teach you a thing or two about how acquiring and keeping money. So let’s delve right in!
Popular Financial Freedom Quotes Motivation & Inspiration
- “Financial freedom is available to those who learn about it and work for it.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
- “My definition of financial freedom is simple: it is the ability to live the lifestyle you desire without having to work or rely on anyone else for money.” – T. Harv Eker
- “The only point in making money is you can tell some big shot where to go.” – Humphrey Bogart
- “The interesting thing is: if you do it for love, the money comes anyway.” – Richard St. John
- “Pursuing your passion is fulfilling and leads to financial freedom.” –Robert G. Allen
- “Working because you want to, not because you have to is financial freedom.” – Tony Robbins
- “More important than the how we achieve financial freedom, is the why. Find your reasons why you want to be free and wealthy.” –Robert Kiyosaki
- “To get rich, you have to be making money while you’re asleep.” – David Bailey
- “To obtain financial freedom, one must be either a business owner, an investor, or both, generating passive income, particularly on a monthly basis.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “The speed of your success is limited only by your dedication and what you’re willing to sacrifice.” – Nathan W. Morris
- “The struggle for Financial Freedom is very unfair. Just look at the rewards.” – Manoj Arora
- “Making money is a happiness. And that’s a great incentive. Making other people happy is a super-happiness.” – Muhammed Yunus
- “The real key to making money in stocks is not to get scared out of them.” – Peter Lynch
- “Money won’t create success, freedom to make it will.” – Nelson Mandela
- “When you understand that your self-worth is not determined by your net-worth, then you’ll have financial freedom.” – Suze Orman
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
- “Time is a currency you can only spend once, so be careful how you spend it.” – Harmon Okinyo
“Financial freedom is freedom from fear.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.” – Paul Samuelson
- “Every time you borrow money, you’re robbing your future self.” –Nathan W. Morris
- “Profit in business comes from repeat customers, customers that boast about your project or service, and that bring friends with them.” – W. Edwards Deming
- “Be nice to geeks, you’ll probably end up working for one.” – Bill Gates
- “I don’t like money actually, but it quiets the nerves.” – Joe E. Lewis
- “It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Saving is a great habit but without investing and tracking, it just sleeps.” – Manoj Arora
- “I love making money, but you can’t live your life waiting to get rich in a job that no longer feeds you artistically.” – Julianna Margulies
- “Never spend your money before you have earned it.” –Thomas Jefferson
- “You either master money, or, on some level, money masters you.” – Tony Robbins
- “Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we’ve got 24 hours each.” – Christopher Rice
- “Financial peace isn’t the acquisition of stuff. It’s learning to live on less than you make, so you can give money back and have money to invest. You can’t win until you do this.” – Dave Ramsey
- “I also learned that I love making money. Anyone who is not afraid of work will be happy with the money they make.” – Gene Simmons
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work.” – Robert Orben
- “I don’t believe in spending money lavishly, now that I’m making money.” – Ansel Elgort
“Financial Freedom is less about Financials and more about freedom.” – Manoj Arora
- “Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result in misery.” – Charles Dickens
- “Don’t tell me what you value, show me your budget, and I’ll tell you what you value.” – Joe Biden
- “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
- “If you want to reap financial blessings, you have to sow financially.” – Joel Osteen
- “Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are.” – James W. Frick
- “How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.” – Robert G. Allen
- “A good financial plan is a road map that shows us exactly how the choices we make today will affect our future.” – Alexa Von Tobel
- “Well, I think that there’s a very thin dividing line between success and failure. And I think if you start a business without financial backing, you’re likely to go the wrong side of that dividing line.” – Richard Branson
- “You don’t need to raise money. You need to be smart and be focused.” – Mark Cuban
- “I believe that through knowledge and discipline, financial peace is possible for all of us.” – Dave Ramsey
“The goal isn’t more money. The goal is living life on your terms.” –Chris Brogan
Financial freedom is important for spending a good life. With money, you cannot buy happiness, but you will definitely purchase the things that will give you pleasure.
Financial freedom gives you the support to all the things that you want to do in life. With this freedom, you can fulfil all your dreams. For fulfilling your dreams, you will have to start the journey towards financial freedom.
The journey that you will begin towards financial freedom is not that simple. Many challenges and difficulties might come in your path. You will have to give your best to achieve it.
“Easy payments, easy lease, easy approval. Debt is very easy to get into, but makes it hard to live victoriously.” –Bradley Vinson
Financial Freedom Quotes Conclusion:
Well, I hope that these quotes on financial freedom have left you buzzing. We learn from these money quotes that it is possible to obtain financial freedom. By learning how to manage money we can be in control of our finances and make the money work for us rather than the opposite.
Sometimes it is small habits like rethinking your spending habits, avoiding unnecessary borrowing as well as living within your means. Waking up to the knowledge that we can be in control is an important eye opener in itself because once we are awake to this fact we can begin to open our minds to what else we can do to gain financial freedom.
Perhaps now is the right time to supercharge your money making mindset by reading some more motivational quotes from self made millionaires such as Grant Cardone or Sarah Blakely. I believe the story of Andrew Carnegie, a Scottish immigrant in America who rose from nothing to be a billionaire is also another good source of financial freedom inspiration. To your success!