Gaara Quotes – Gaara, a strong and master character in an anime series called Naruto Manga created and established by Masashi Kishimoto. Gaara is the son of the leader of Sunagakure (who is the fourth Kazekage) and is a shinobi affiliated with the Sunagakure.
This character was born as a demon’s host as a part of the intention of his dad to have a weapon to restore everything they have along with their village.
A combo of being ostracized by the Sunagakure villagers and the notion that his deceased mother called him a curse on the village cause this character to be a ruthless killer who believes his own purpose is to slaughter all the enemies that he have on his list.
Here are some amazing quotations and saying of Gaara of the anime story that brings real knowledge in your and helps you get to know plenty of amazing dialogues of this series.
49 Exquisite Quotes of Gaara of the Desert
- We have walked through the darkness of this world, that is why we are able to see even a particle of light. – Gaara
- We have fought world wars for our own nations, for our own villages. We have hurt each other. We have hated each other. That hatred engendered a lust for power, and that lust for power created me. – Gaara
- Naruto knew the pain like me and then taught me that you can change your path. – Gaara
- If love is only a word, then why does it hurt so much if you realize that you do not find it anywhere? – Gaara
- Family? Let me tell you what kind of link I have with them. They are only pieces of flesh united by hatred and murderous intent! – Gaara
- Peace obtained through the mantle of illusion is not true peace. It only makes sense if the real world manages to get it. – Gaara
- To escape a path of loneliness, one has to work hard and forge a new path with his own power. – Gaara
- For the sake of the ninja world and like the Kazekage, I will protect you with my life. – Gaara
- One day I would like to be something precious to others. – Gaara
- The bitter crimson tears of the corpse flow and mingle with the endless sand, filling the chaos within me and making me stronger. – Gaara
- I took the life of the woman I was to call mother in the process of being born, to become the strongest shinobi in the world. I became the incarnation of the arena. – Gaara
- It’s a shame I do not think of you as something worthwhile. If you get in my way, I’ll kill you. – Gaara
- You can
make a shower of a thousand needles. I’m going to make it rain blood. – Gaara
- There are no enemies here because we have all suffered from the hand of Akatsuki. So there is no sand, no stone, no leaf, no fog, no cloud. There is only Shinobi. – Gaara
- It was he who taught me to deepen my bond with my people. Thanks to him I was able to recover my true self. – Gaara
- “I know him well. He takes too many risks when it comes to his friends. – Gaara
- I think of you as a friend. I used to think”friend”was just another word. Nothing more, nothing less. But when I met you, I realized how important the meaning of the word is. – Gaara
- I would only love myself and fight for myself. If all other people exist to magnify this love, then there is no universe more splendid than this. – Gaara
- If you’re really prepared to take the mantle of a Kage, then as a friend of Sasuke, you know what you have to do. – Gaara
- When did you forsake yourself? – Gaara
- Until now my ties to others have only been hatred and murder. But seeing him fight so hard made me wonder what a bond really is. – Gaara
- Perhaps the company of an evil person is preferable to loneliness. – Gaara
- You’re the same then.” When you feel the honor of your idol under scrutiny, you become angry, as if it were your own honor that is being questioned. The more precious your idol is to you, the harder you fight for it. – Gaara
- I will kill you. I will not cease to exist. – Gaara
- Sasuke, you have the same eyes as me. You have eyes full of hatred and death, feelings that for a long time have given you strength, just like me. – Gaara
- I am a relic they want to get rid of, so why do I exist and live? To exist you need a purpose; To exist without a reason is the same as being dead. – Gaara
- I finally understand… I’m alone. I will not believe in anyone, or love anyone. I am alone. – Gaara
- How does the pain feel? – Gaara
- People can not win against their loneliness. – Gaara
- One day I would like to be appreciated by others. – Gaara
A soul needs a purpose to live. That led me to the conclusion that my purpose in life was to kill everyone but myself. I felt alive. – Gaara
- I want to be necessary, that’s what I learned after meeting and fighting Naruto Uzumaki. – Gaara
- As long as there are people in this world to kill, I will not cease to exist. – Gaara
- All I have to do is cover your big mouth and you’re dead, but that would be too easy and too boring. – Gaara
- Sasuke, your eyes tell me that you want to kill the one who made you go through hell called loneliness. – Gaara
- I love humans, I love you, I love you all! – Gaara
- Despite all our accumulated history, learning and experience, we remember. We remembered the times when we were too small to reach for the light switch on the wall, and when the darkness was enough to make us scream in fear. – Gaara
- I was a Jinchuriki, the embodiment of hatred and power. I hated this world, and all the people in it. – Gaara
- I wanted to destroy everything with my own hands. The same thing Akatsuki is trying to do today. But one man, a Konoha ninja stopped me. I was his enemy, but he wept for me. I hurt him, but he called me his friend. He saved me! – Gaara
- If you still hold a grudge against the Arena, then, when this war is over, come and take my head in its place. – Gaara
- I’m too young to protect myself all by myself.” – Gaara
- Family? Let me tell you what kind of link I have with them. They are just lumps of meat linked by hatred and murderous intent! ” – Gaara
- To Naruto: “I think of you as a friend. I used to think “friend” was just another word… Nothing more, nothing less. But when I met you, I realized what was important was the word’s meaning. ” – Gaara
You’re the same then. When you feel the honor of your idol under scrutiny… you become enraged, as if it were your own honor being questioned. The more precious your idol is to you… the harder you fight for him. ” – Gaara
The question is that does Gaara earn a change of perspective regarding what people think of him after meeting Naruto Uzumaki? Gaara has spread in plenty of pieces and terms of Naruto media including the third original video animation, the two of the features films in the series, and dozens of video games.
In order to escape a road of solitude, one has to work hard, and forge a new path with their own power. ” – Gaara
This character has created a foil to the series as the two were born through almost the same scenarios, but grow immensely differently due to the troubled upbringing. His entire name and design go through some major changes which were also modified in later arcs to give this character a charm that is easier to draw.
These are some polished Gaara Quotes that you can share with all the buddies who love this series of Naruto and are mad regarding this character. Enjoy these quotes and share (because it’s care).