Hawaiian Quotes about Love – One of the most amazing and magical places available on earth, and one of the most visited islands because of its beauty and charm. Due to the charm of the island, people visit this place and appreciate it in the form of sayings, great words, proverbs, and quotes.
Hawaiian Island is famous due to its beauty, the endless beaches, Hawaiian unique culture, plenty of special events, and a way to get closer to nature.
Apart from its beauty, there are millions of people who visited this place due to the endless number of proverbs. Everyone loves its atmosphere and charm and suggests their span of people to surely visit this place once in their life.
Despite its beauty, you can have the most amazing people over here that boost the level of fun. If you’ve already visited the place at least once, you will surely plan a trip back to the same island again.
34 Must-Read Hawaiian Quotes about Love
- “Joy is in the voice of love.”
- “Love gives life within.”
- “Aloha Au Ia ‘Oe / I Love You.”
- “Be one in love.”
- “The growth of love is the essence within the soul.”
- “When love is given, love should be returned, anger gives no life.”
- “A heart as big as a house.”
- “The Lehua blossom unfolds when the rains tread on it.”
- Hawaiian saying meaning: People respond better to gentle words than angry ones.
- “You don’t have to live in Hawaii – or even be Hawaiian – to embrace the Aloha Spirit.” – Mark Ellman
- “May there always be Tradewinds behind you, Rainbows above you, and Aloha all around you.” – Kauai Blessing
“May there Always be Warmth in your Hale (House), Fish in your Net, and Aloha in your Heart.”
- “Love all you see including yourself. / Kahuna nui hale kealohalani makua.”
- “May our love last forever. / E hoomau maua kealoha.”
- “Distance is ignored by love. / ‘A ‘ohe loa i ka hana a ke aloha.”
- “There is life in a kind reply. / Ua ola no i ka pane a ke aloha.”
- “It is natural for people to behave in a loving way. / Ua kuluma ke kanaka i ke aloha.”
- “Love all you see, including yourself.” — Hale Makua
- “May our love last forever.”
- “I give my love to you, you give your love to me.”
“Distance is ignored by love.”
- “Love is like a cleansing dew.”
- “Let us fall in love all over again.”
- “From this day, from this night, forever more.”
- “Be happy.”
- “Where the hands move, there let the eyes follow.”
- “Strive to reach the highest.”
- “Unfolded by the water are the faces of the flowers.”
There is life in a kindly reply.)
These are some awesome bunch of quotes and proverbs of Hawaiian about Love. As I’ve mentioned earlier that the pace that this island is unique that’s why you will also love the fragrance of love that it has.
There is so much to learn about love, life, and nature from the spirit by looking at a few proverbs. It is also known for the relaxing environment and laid back, but there is so much more that you want to know about it.
“A Humble Person Walks Carefully So As Not To Hurt Others.”
Every visitor loves the people and atmosphere of this island and suggests everyone go there. You can surprise your loved ones while making a surprising plan to go on this island and have fun.
If you are planning to go on Hawaii Island and want to expand your knowledge while watching the proverbs, and quotations of people, then you are at the right place.