Karate Kid Quotes – An awesome movie on a kid that helps you stay motivated and work hard to achieve your goals. The Karate Kid was a movie filmed in 1984 in America directed by John G. Avildsen, written by Robert Mark Kamen, and produced by Jerry Weintraub.
Some of the famous superstars that it has to include Ralph Macchio, Noriyuki Pat Morita, Elisabeth Shue, Martin Kove, Randee Heller, and many more. Other than these, in the movie music is given by Bill Conti, Cinematography is done by James Crabe, Edited by John G. Avlidsen, Bud G. Smith, and Walk Mulconery, and distributed by Columbia Pictures.
It was released on exactly June 22, 1984, along with a running time of 127 minutes. The entire budget based on this movie was almost 8 million and it has collected box office of 130 million dollars that makes it a success story.
Karate Kid Quotes for real Dedication and Hard-Work
- “Here are the 2 Rules of Miyagi-Ryu Karate. Rule Number 1: ‘Karate for defense only.’ Rule Number 2: ‘First learn rule number 1.’
- “We make sacred pact. I promise teach karate to you, you promise learn. I say, you do, no questions.”
- “No such thing as bad student, only bad teacher. Teacher say, student do.”
- “If come from inside you, always right one.”
- “Lesson not just karate only. Lesson for whole life. Whole life have a balance. Everything be better.”
- I wanna see your baby browns! Daniel, what happened to your eye and don’t tell me it was another bike accident!
- Sweep the leg
- Here’s your RADIO!
- Wax on, wax off
- Get him a body bag….yeah!!!
- No mercy
- This school sucks man!
You’re a “Walk on road, hm? Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later…get squish just like grape.”
- “Wax on, wax off. Wax on, wax off.”
- I see she’s beautiful. I think she’s beautiful.
- “Man who catch fly with chopstick, accomplish anything.”
- “We make sacred pact. I promise teach karate to you, you promise learn. I say, you do, no questions.” pushy little bastard, aren’t ya? But I like that, I like that!
- “You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.”
- “Better learn balance. Balance is key. Balance good, karate good. Everything good. Balance bad, better pack up, go home. Understand?”
- “Daniel-San, lie become truth only if person wanna believe it.”
- “Only root karate come from Miyagi. Just like bonsai choose own way grow because root strong you choose own way do karate same reason.”
“Either you karate do “yes” or karate do “no.” You karate do “guess so,” (get squished) just like grape.”
While on the other hand, if you talk about the latest or the previous version of The Karate Kid that was released on 2010, it was another gem of a movie. Both these movies teach us to be patient, keep calm, and stay away from the matters of others.
This movie was based on a kid that is not so strong, both mentally and physically, and got bullied by some kids in his school or area. After extreme patience and calmness, he decided to make a statement and keep integrated with the work of war against evils.
He then got a new teacher (Jackie Chen) who have a strange tragedy in his life. He then works hard on the kid and makes him an amazing fighter while teaching them karate.
You can achieve whatever you want just by simple hard work. Be patient and start tracking and following the goals that you’ve set for making progress.