Meat Quotes – An animal flesh that is eaten as food and is necessary for your health because it helps you in plenty of aspects when it comes to health. This is a very essential element of our life and people love to have it whenever possible.
Humans have killed or hunted animals for eating or other purposes since prehistoric times. It has still got that pace and animals are still being killed, slaughtered, or hunted for plenty of purposes.
One of the major reasons for that aspect is to have their meat. The advent of civilization allowed the domestication of animals including sheep, cows, cattle, rabbits, chickens, paragons, sparrows, and so much more.
Here are some amazing quotations and sayings indirectly or directly about meat that you can have for your desired needs. Not only read, but you can also share these with your loved ones.
30 Most uplifting Meat Quotes
- “Meat Meat! We are going to eat some meat; and what meat! Real game! Still no bread, though.”
- “The poor man must walk to get meat for his stomach, the rich man to get a stomach for his meat.” “Wine is the intellectual part of a meal while the meat is the material.”
- “Much meat, much malady.”
- “A human can be healthy without killing animals for food. Therefore if he eats meat he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite.”
- “Bread is the king of the table and all else is merely the court that surrounds the king. The countries are the soup, the meat, the vegetables, the salad but bread is king.”
- “Recognize meat for what is really is: the antibiotic and pesticide laden corpse of a tortured animal.”
- “Beware of meat twice boil’d, & an old foe reconcil’d.” Benjamin Franklin
- “Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that’s bad for you!” Tommy Smothers
- “Vegetables are interesting but lack a sense of purpose when unaccompanied by a good cut of meat.” Fran Lebowitz
- “Don’t take a butcher’s advice on how to cook meat. If he knew, he’d be a chef.” Andy Rooney
“The English will agree with me that there are plenty of good things for the table in America; but the old proverb says: ‘God sends meat and the devil sends cooks.’” Captain Frederick Marryat
- “The smell of roasting meat together with that of burning fruit wood and dried herbs, as voluptuous as incense in a church, is enough to turn anyone into a budding gastronome.” Claudia Roden
- “A clever cook, can make….good meat of a whetstone.” Desiderius Erasmus
- “Heaven sends us good meat, but the devil sends us cooks.” David Garrick
- “Greater eaters of meat are in general more cruel and ferocious than other men.” Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- When asked about his carving skills, replied: “I just yell at the bird and hope the meat will fall off.” Jeff Smith
“If there hadn’t been women we’d still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girlfriends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys.” Orson Welles
- “As for the garden of mint, the very smell of it alone recovers and refreshes our spirits, as the taste stirs up our appetite for meat,” Pliny
- “But doth not the appetite alter? A man loves the meat in his youth that he cannot endure in his age.”
- “They put arsenic in his meat and stared aghast to watch him eat; They poured strychnine in his cup And shook to see him drink it up. ” – E. Housman
- “They claim red meat is bad for you. But I never saw a sick-looking tiger.” Chi Chi Rodriguez
- “No matter how tough the meat may be, it’s going to be tender if you slice it thin enough. ” Guy Fieri
- “The eating of meat extinguishes the seed of Great Kindness. ” Gautama Buddha
- “I eat meat, the rarer the better. ” Dominique Swain
- “A man loves the meat in his youth that he cannot endure in his age. ” William Shakespeare
“It’s more useful to have knowledge about cuts of meat than a lot of money. ” Jacques Pepin
This eventually led people to their use in dozens of meat productions on an industrial scale with the aid of slaughterhouses. You can use them for having meat or use their body parts for different purposes.
Meat consists of water, fat, and protein and is edible raw. Normally people have meat after cooking it properly, boiling it, or in various other ways. People must know this fact that raw meat will rot or spoil within a few hours or you can even preserve it while putting it in your freezer.
Meat is significant in both cultures as well as the economy for a country or a region. You can also use meat with your desired vegetables while cooking both of your dishes while mixing them.
People are fond of having meat with their desired vegetables as well or discovered thousands of dishes to have it whenever they want. Just enjoy these exceptional quotes and enjoy the best food quotes in your bucket.