Positive Vibes Quotes – Positive vibes in life have a positive and powerful impact. When positive vibes surround yourself, then it will ultimately affect every aspect of your life. A person who is spreading positive vibes, then the positive feelings start to come off from that person.
Everyone loves to meet and sit with such a person. The positive vibes will completely change the perspective of seeing the world. The person can get only that energy which he spreads off.
If you desire to get positive energy, you have to spread the same. You can only get what you spread. To let you know that positive vibes have a powerful impact on life, we have some quotes for you.
Famous writers write a lot of quotes about positive vibes. We have compiled some famous positive vibes quotes that you will surely love. These quotes will motivate you and help to develop positive thoughts in you in every aspect.
Positive Vibes Quotes That Will Inspire You
- “You are the antibodies kicking in as the planet fights its fever.” – Bill Mckibben
- “My mother said to me, ‘If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.’ Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso.”- Pablo Picasso
- “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.”- Albert Einstein
- “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re probably right.”- Henry Ford
- “I think education is power. I think that being able to communicate with people is power. One of my main goals on the planet is to encourage people to empower themselves.”- Oprah Winfrey
- “Until you’re ready to look foolish, you’ll never have the possibility of being great.”- Cher
- “The slogan ‘press on’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.”- Calvin Coolidge
- “The only thing that I have done that is not mitigated by luck, diminished by good fortune, is that I persisted, and other people gave up.”- Harrison Ford
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”- Thomas Edison
- “Keep away from people who try to belittle your dreams. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great.”- Mark Twain
- “People hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.”- Chris Colfer
- “Integrity is not a conditional word. It doesn’t blow in the wind or change with the weather. It is your inner image of yourself, and if you look in there and see a man who won’t cheat, then you know he never will.”- John D. MacDonald
- “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “I am afraid we must make the world honest before we can honestly say to our children that honesty is the best policy.”- George Bernard Shaw
- “As a leader, you have to not only do the right thing, but be perceived to be doing the right thing. A consequence of seeking a leadership position is being put under intense public scrutiny, being held to high standards, and enhancing a reputation that is constantly under threat.”— Jeffrey Sonnenfeld and Andrew Ward
- “In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if they don’t have the first, the other two will kill you.”- Warren Buffett
- “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.”- Oprah Winfrey
“Power perceived is power achieved”- Principal Claude Rolle
- “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”- John Lennon
- “Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.”- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.”- Oprah Winfrey
- “The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way.”- Keanu Reeves
- “Winners lose more than losers. They win and lose more than losers, because they stay in the game.”- Terry Paulson
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty six times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”- Michael Jordan
- “It is better to play than do nothing.”- Confucius
- “It ain’t over till it’s over.”- Yogi Berra
- “It’s a sad day when you find out that it’s not accident or fortune but just yourself that kept things from you.”- Lillian Hellman
- “A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.”- Richard Nixon
- “Learn you can do your best even when it’s hard, even when you’re tired and maybe hurting a little bit. It feels good to show some courage.”- Joe Namath
- “A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.”- Benjamin Franklin
- “When your work speaks for itself, don’t interrupt.”- Henry J. Kaiser
“A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies.”- Oscar Wilde
- “People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances.The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them.”- George Bernard Shaw
- “Change can come in either of two important ways: Start behaving positively or stop behaving negatively.” – Dr. Phil
- “You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.”- Oprah Winfrey
- “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.”- Buddha
- “Then Jesus told them, ‘A prophet is honored everywhere except in his own hometown and among his own family.’”- Matthew
- “The other night I ate at a real nice family restaurant. Every table had an argument going.”- George Carlin
- “The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children.”- Clarence Darrow
- “The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy.”- Sam Levenson
- “The old believe everything, the middle-aged suspect everything, the young know everything.”- Oscar Wilde
- “All grow up with the weight of history on us. Our ancestors dwell in the attics of our brains as they do in the spiraling chains of knowledge hidden in every cell of our bodies.”- Shirley Abbott
- “Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else.”- Leonardo da Vinci
- “The man who leaves money to charity in his will is only giving away what no longer belongs to him.” –Voltaire
- “Imagination rules the world.”- Napoleon Bonaparte
- “If you owe the bank $100 that’s your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that’s the bank’s problem.”- J. Paul Getty
“A wedding is just like a funeral except that you get to smell your own flowers.”- Grace Hansen
Many times, in this world, spread bad vibes in life. You should stay away from such people spreading bad vibes. Staying away from the bad vibes or the things that give you bad vibes makes you relax.
Many times, life puts us in a difficult situation. We are facing problems that are not under our control. So, if you have bad vibes, you start complaining. You complain to God, why always me.
Complaining is not the situation of any problem. You just hurt your feelings. If positive vibes surround yourself, then you will not complain and always remain ready for challenging situations.
“The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.”- Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
When you think positively in a bad situation, then everything will come to its place soon. You will always get what you think in difficult situations. The positive vibes quotes will help you how to remain positive.
These quotes will give you the motivation to stay positive and also spread positivity. What are your views about these positive vibes quotes? Let us know your views in the comment section.