Responsibility Quotes – Every person in this world has a large number of responsibilities. The responsibilities depend on our ages. Even a kid has responsibilities. Some people easily understand their responsibilities, but some run from them. People start making excuses and blaming others.
A person who entirely knows about his responsibility and fulfils them means that he refused to make excuses. This person is not blaming others for his life.
When someone is unable to fulfil their responsibility, he starts running from them. Running from the responsibilities is not the solution. But by fulfilling them, you will get happiness and pleasure.
The person who blames the responsibilities in life usually stays unhappy. To tell you the importance of responsibilities in life, we have a famous collection of responsibilities quotes. These quotes from famous people might help you to be responsible in life.
Most Popular Responsibility Quotes That Will Inspire You
- “When you think everything is someone else’s fault, you will suffer a lot. When you realize that everything springs only from yourself, you will learn both peace and joy.”– Dalai Lama
- “The moment you take responsibility for everything in your life is the moment you can change anything in your life.”– Hal Elrod
- “The key is taking responsibility and initiative, deciding what your life is about and prioritizing your life around the most important things.”– Stephen Covey
- “Take responsibility — it’s where your powers live.”– Will Craig
- “The secret ingredients to true happiness? Decisive optimism and personal responsibility.” – Amy Leigh Mercree
- “Making someone responsible for your misery also makes them responsible for your happiness. Why give that power to anyone but yourself?”– Scott Stabile
- “There is an expiry date on blaming your parents for steering you in the wrong direction; the moment you are old enough to take the wheel, responsibility lies with you.”– J.K. Rowling
- “Concern yourself more with accepting responsibility than with assigning blame. Let the possibilities inspire you more than the obstacles discourage you. “– Ralph Marston
- “Stop pointing fingers and placing blame on others. Your life can only change to the degree that you accept responsibility for it.– Steve Maraboli
- When you choose freedom, you also choose responsibility.” – Richie Norton
- “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.”– Les Brown
- “By taking responsibility for yourself, you can stop relying on others to take responsibility for you.” – Vironika Tugaleva
- “You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstance, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.” – Jim Rohn
- 14.”The victim mindset dilutes the human potential. By not accepting personal responsibility for our circumstances, we greatly reduce our power to change them.”– Steve Maraboli
- “In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility.”– Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Until you accept responsibility for your life, someone else runs your life.” – Orrin Woodward
- “Character – the willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life – is the source from which self-respect springs. “– Joan Didio
“The master of the garden is the one who waters it, trims the branches, plants the seeds, and pulls the weeds. If you merely stroll through the garden, you are but an acolyte.” – Vera Nazarian
- “Responsibility is a grace you give yourself, not an obligation. “– Dan Millman
- “When we have begun to take charge of our lives, to own ourselves, there is no longer any need to ask permission of someone.” – George O’Neil
- “Taking responsibility for oneself is by definition an act of kindness.” – Sharon Salzberg
- “Accepting personal responsibility for your life frees you from outside influences – increases your self-esteem – boosts confidence in your ability to make decisions – and ultimately leads to achieving success in life.”– Roy T. Bennett
- “Taking personal accountability is a beautiful thing because it gives us complete control of our destinies.” – Heather Schuck
- “Personal responsibility leads to national transformation. “– Sunday Adelaja
- “The greatest people are ‘great’ because they’re willing to admit their greatest faults.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Action springs not from thought, but from a readiness for responsibility.” – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- “A sign of wisdom and maturity is when you come to terms with the realization that your decisions cause your rewards and consequences. You are responsible for your life, and your ultimate success depends on the choices you make.” – Denis Waitley
- “When you start to accept responsibility for the results you get in life, you also take back the power to change your future outcome.” – Kevin Ngo
- “Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.”– Sigmund Freud
- “Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.”– George Bernard Shaw
- “With freedom comes responsibility. For the person who is unwilling to grow up, the person who does not want to carry his own weight, this is a frightening prospect.”– Eleanor Roosevelt
- ‘What is freedom? To have the will to be responsible for one’s self.”– Max Stirner
“The price of greatness is responsibility.”– Winston Churchill
- “Take responsibility for your own greatness, no one can take that courage walk for you.”– January Donovan
- “The final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.” – Anne Frank
- “If you own this story you get to write the ending.”– Brené Brown
- “Take responsibility for your own happiness. Do not expect people or things to bring you happiness, or you could be disappointed.”– Rodolfo Costa
- “Responsibility to yourself means refusing to let others do your thinking, talking, and naming for you; it means learning to respect and use your own brains and instincts; hence, grappling with hard work.”– Adrienne Rich
- “You are never responsible for the actions of others; you are only responsible for you.”– Miguel Ruiz
- “You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.– Oprah Winfrey
- “There’s not a chance we’ll reach our full potential until we stop blaming each other and start practicing personal accountability.– John G. Miller
- “Stop blaming other people for your own behavior! Own the truth. If you don’t like it, then invest the time and energy to change it.– Akiroq Brost
- “Blame is the coward’s solution to his fear of accountability.– Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “The power behind taking responsibility for your actions lies in putting an end to negative thought patterns. You no longer dwell on what went wrong or focus on whom you are going to blame. You don’t waste time building roadblocks to your success. Instead, you are set free and can now focus on succeeding.” – Lorii Myers
- “Attack the evil that is within yourself, rather than attacking the evil that is in others.”– Confucius
- “Responsibility is the thing people dread the most of all. Yet it is the one thing in the world that develops us, gives us manhood or womanhood fiber.”– Dr. Frank Crane
- “Between stimulus and response, there is space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” – Viktor E. Frankl
“When you think everything is someone’s fault, you will suffer a lot. When you realize that everything springs only from yourself, you will learn both peace and joy.” – Dalai Lama
Taking responsibility does not mean that you cannot live your life. You just have to manage everything in life. You can take your time to accept your responsibilities. You can decide which is the most critical responsibility in your life.
When you start from small, then you can easily handle the more difficult responsibilities. Sometimes the situations are entirely out of control. But your one choice or decision will change things.
“When you complain, you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation, or accept it. All else is madness. – Eckhart Tolle
By accepting the responsibilities, you can face new experiences and learn several things. If you start thinking that the responsibilities are a burden in your life, you can never fulfil them.
By reading the responsibilities quotes, you will learn how to manage everything. These quotes might help you not to see them as a burden in your life.
The responsibilities will change your perspective. You will be able to handle every difficult situation in a perfect way. Do you like these responsibility quotes? If so, then share it with your loved ones.