Power of Prayer Quotes – The power of prayer has no boundaries. When you pray to God, you are having a direct connection to God. At that time, when you pray, God will listen to you.
If you want some miracle to happen in your life, go and pray to God. God will listen to you and answer you in a different form. Prayer to God is a special thing that can inspire you to deal with a problem in life. At the same time, while praying to God, you have to believe in your prayer and God.
When you have strong faith in God, you will get all the things that you want in your life. For telling you the power of prayer, we have some famous power of prayer quotes for you. These famous quotes from famous people will motivate you to use prayer as a tool.
Power of Prayer Quotes
- “The circumstances of our lives are another medium of God’s communication with us. God opens some doors and closes others… The happy coincidences and frustrating impasses of daily life are laden with messages. Patient listening and the grace of the Spirit are the decoding devices of prayer. It is a good habit to ask, What is God saying to me in this situation? Listening is part of prayer.” – Marjorie J. Thompson
- “Beware in your prayers, above everything else, of limiting God, not only by unbelief, but by fancying that you know what He can do. Expect unexpected things ‘above all that we ask or think.” – Andrew Murray
- “As is the business of tailors to make clothes and cobblers to make shoes, so it is the business of Christians to pray.” – Martin Luther
- “Any concern too small to be turned into a prayer is too small to be made into a burden”.- Corrie ten Boom
- “The great tragedy of life is not unanswered prayer, but unoffered prayer.”– F. B. Meyer
- “Prayer is a participation in willing God’s will.” – Marjorie J. Thompson
- “Prayer is not conquering God’s reluctance, but taking hold of God’s willingness.” – Phillip Brooks
- “Prayer is not an old woman’s idle amusement. Properly understood and applied, it is the most potent instrument of action.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Heaven is full of answers to prayer for which no one bothered to ask.” – Billy Graham
- “The only way to worry about nothing is to pray about everything.” – Unknown
- “More things are wrought by prayer than this world dreams of.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “When I pray, coincidences happen. When I stop, they don’t.” – Mother Teresa
- “You can do more than pray after you have prayed, but you cannot do more than pray until you have prayed.” – Adoniram Judson
- “If you’ve made a habit of communing with God when the sun is shining, you’ll find it much easier to sing in the rain.” – Bill Pannell
- “Prayer is not asking for what you think you want, but asking to be changed in ways you can’t imagine.” – Kathleen Norris
- “Pray as if everything depended upon God and work as if everything depended upon man.”– Francis Cardinal Spellman
- “Speak to Him, thou, for He hears, and Spirit with Spirit shall meet, Closer is He than breathing, and Nearer than hands and feet.”– Tennyson
“We use prayer when we need something, but praying is also for giving thanks for all your blessings.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- 21.” Rich is the person who has a praying friend.” – Janice Hughes
- 22.” Regardless of where you are or what country you are in, God knows your prayers.” – D. Duane Engler
- “Yet prayer alone will not avail. Faith and works must always be associated.” – John Harvey Kellogg
- “We can reach our world, if we will. The greatest lack today is not people or funds. The greatest need is prayer.”– Wesley Duewel
- “We need to find God, and He cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature, trees, flowers, grass, grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence. We need silence to be able to touch souls.” – Mother Teresa
- “The main lesson about prayer is just this: Do it! Do it! Do it! You want to be taught to pray. My answer is pray and never faint, and then you shall never fail.”– John Laidlaw
- “The Word of God represents all the possibilities of God as at the disposal of true prayer”.– A. T. Pierson
- “I have benefited by my praying for others; for by making an errand to God for them, I have gotten something for myself.” – Samuel Rutherford
- “Four things let us ever keep in mind: God hears prayer, God heeds prayer, God answers prayer, and God delivers by prayer.” – E. M. Bounds
- “Prayer breaks all bars, dissolves all chains, opens all prisons, and widens all straits by which God’s saints have been held.” – E. M. Bounds
- “Don’t pray when you feel like it. Have an appointment with the Lord and keep it. A man is powerful on his knees.”– Corrie ten Boom
- “Prayer is beyond any question the highest activity of the human soul. Man is at his greatest and highest when upon his knees he comes face to face with God.” – Martyn Lloyd-Jones
- “If you want your prayers answered, get up off your knees and do something about them.” – Wally Lamb
- “If you have to do it every day, for God’s sake learn to do it well.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “When man is with God in awe and love, then he is praying.” – Karl Rahner
- “Pray to catch the bus, then run as fast as you can.” – Julia Cameron
- “Prayer introduces us to the Great Companion who meets our human mind with His divine response. The man who has learned to pray is no longer alone in the universe. He is living in his Father’s house.” – Williams Adams Brown
- “But God is the One who brings courage and healing, His wonderful power displayed. The might of His hand my weakness revealing, What more could I do except pray?” – Michael Garland
- “Prayer, the basic exercise of the spirit, must be actively practiced in our private lives. The neglected soul of man must be made strong enough to assert itself once more. For if the power of prayer is again released and used in the lives of common men and women; if the spirit declares its aims clearly and boldly, there is yet hope that our prayers for a better world will be answered.” – Alexis Carrel
“The powerful promise of God’s presence when we pray with others is too great a gift to ignore.” – Stormie Omartian
- “When you spend quality time with God in prayers, He endures you with His power, with boldness and with utterance to speak His Word. And when you do that, He stretches out His Hand confirming His Word with signs and wonders.” – Archbishop Gloria Grace
- “When we pray we are demonstrating our belief in a power that is greater than our own.”– Olive Steele
- “You’re young and you’re bulletproof and invincible. But never underestimate the power of other people’s love and prayer.” – Tony Snow
- “Prayer changes us in ways that we never thought would be possible. When we are unhappy, prayer can lift our hearts and fill it with unspeakable joy.” – Julia Bristol
- “Let us never forget to pray. God lives. He is near. He is real. He is not only aware of us but cares for us. He is our father. He is accessible to all who will seek Him.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
- “Prayer is God’s ordained way to bring his miracle power to bear in human need.” – Wesley L Duewel
- “Our prayers are heard, not because we are in earnest, not because we suffer, but because Jesus suffered.” – Oswald Chambers
- “Change can be accomplished most of all through the power of prayer, because with God all things are possible.” – Wilferd Peterson
“Your prayer for someone may or may not change them, but it always changes you.” – Craig Groeschel
Life is full of stress and a hectic routine due to which people get depressed in life. Life is a combination of good and bad things, and many times people go through a tough time.
When everything does not seem to be in your favor, then at that time, there is a need for someone. Everyone needs someone for their support at a difficult time. At a difficult time, praying to God will work a lot.
“The great thing in prayer is to feel that we are putting our supplications into the bosom of omnipotent love.” – Andrew Murray
When you feel bad and find yourself in the dark, the power of praying will work like a miracle for you. At the dark time, God is the only one who will give you the light. By praying to God, your dark moments will lighten up with blessing.
By reading the power of prayer quotes, your faith in God will get stronger. These quotes will become the guide to the right path for yourself.
Praying to God will help you to overcome all the difficulties and problems in life. What do you think about these Power of Prayer Quotes? Do like, share and comment on these quotes if you like them.