Punctuality Quotes – Punctuality is a character of a person to complete a given task, assignment, or fulfill an obligation just before as well as within a given span of time. Every success story has this characteristic at probable the top of the chart and it’s the reason for their success.
Being punctual is probably the synonym of on time which means you have to be on time whenever you have committed a meeting, on time when you go to your office, and every other pledge with being fulfilled on time, That’s punctuality.
One should be on time whenever he has committed something with his friends, mates, family members, business partners, or other folks.
Here are some professional and must-read quotes on punctuality that you must read in order to be a punctual person. These inspirational quotes surely motivated people from all the fields of life who struggle to be on time.
38 Amazing Punctuality Quotes and Sayings
- “It is difficult to prove yourself reliable when people are required to wait for you.” ~ Wes Fesler
- “Being on time to appointments and meetings is a phase of self-discipline and an evidence of self-respect. Punctuality is a courteous compliment the intelligent person pays to his associates.” ~ Marvin J. Ashton
- “Preparedness and punctuality are two of the most important qualities of a leader.” ~ John Andreas Widtsoe
- “Arriving late was a way of saying that your own time was more valuable than the time of the person who waited for you.” ~ Karen Joy Fowler
- “Punctuality is the soul of business.” ~ Thomas Chandler Haliburton
- “Punctuality is the virtue of the bored.” ~ Evelyn Waugh
- “Punctuality is an essential trait of the teacher. It is a foundation, not an embellishment.” ~ Boyd K. Packer
- “Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.” ~ Lord Chesterfield
- “Punctuality is the politeness of kings.” ~ Louis XVIII of France
- “I never could have done what I have done without the habits of punctuality, order, and diligence, without the determination to concentrate myself on one subject at a time.” ~ Charles Dickens
- “Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it.” ~ Lord Chesterfield
- “I was taught a very strong work ethic that included punctuality, which I’ve always felt is a sign of respect for others.” ~ Nicole Kidman
- “Punctuality is closely related to faithfulness and dependability. Being tardy can be linked to uninterest, apathy, slothfulness and procrastination.” ~ Sterling W Sill
- “A Man consumes the Time you make him Wait In thinking of your Faults-so don’t be late!” ~ Arthur Guiterman
“Punctuality is the thief of time” ~ Oscar Wilde
- “Want of punctuality is a want of virtue.” ~ James Murray Mason
- “Promptitude is not only a duty, but is also a part of good manners; it is favorable to fortune, reputation, influence, and usefulness; a little attention and energy will form the habit, so as to make it easy and delightful.” ~ Charles Simmons
- “The habit of being uniformly considerate toward others will bring increased happiness to you. As you put into practice the qualities of patience, punctuality, sincerity and solicitude, you will have a better opinion of the world about you.” ~ Grenville Kleiser
- “Strict punctuality is perhaps the cheapest virtue which can give force to an otherwise utterly insignificant character.” ~ John Frederick Boyes
- “Punctuality is a quality the need of which is bound up with social co-operation.” ~ Bertrand Russell
- “I owe all my success in life to having been always a quarter of an hour before my time.” ~ Horatio Nelson
- “Strict punctuality is a cheap virtue.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
- “I could never think well of a man’s intellectual or moral character, if he was habitually unfaithful to his appointments.” ~ Nathanael Emmons
- “We are not saints, but we have kept our appointment. How many people can boast as much?” ~ Samuel Beckett
“We are not saints, but we have kept our appointment. How many people can boast as much?” ~ Samuel Beckett
- “Unfaithfulness in the keeping of an appointment is an act of clear dishonesty. You may as well borrow a person’s money as his time.” ~ Horace Mann
- “Tardiness often robs us opportunity, and the dispatch of our forces.” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli
- “Punctuality is for people with nothing better to do” ~ Jim Butcher
- “I imagine hell like this: Italian punctuality, German humour and English wine.” ~ Peter Ustinov
- “Method is the very hinge of business, and there is no method without punctuality.” ~ Richard Cecil
- “Punctuality is one of the cardinal business virtues: always insist on it in your subordinates.” ~ Don Marquis
- “It is not enough to be busy. So are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about?” ~ Henry David Thoreau
- “One good thing about punctuality is that it’s a sure way to help you enjoy a few minutes of privacy.” ~ Edward Bulwer
“I am a believer in punctuality though it makes me very lonely” ~ Edward Bulwer
It’s probably one of the wonderful and essential characters that one has in him. If you are on time, everyone respects you and adores your work while giving you a tag of Mr. Perfect.
A good student is punctual whenever he is on time when the class of your college, university or school is held. A good employee is punctual whenever he comes to the office on time and done his assignments or work before or within a particular/given time span.
Doing things in a good manner is a characteristic directly or indirectly attached to punctuality. For example, if you are on time and don’t know how to do your work will ruin your life as well.