Twins Quote Funny – Every feeling and situation carries its own charm but nothing can beat the feeling of having a twin brother or sister. This is indeed one of the most unique and charming relationships not because of the birth but because of the scenario.
What makes these feelings or relationships so special is the super strong and ultimate bond shared between twins. Of Corse, they have a special bond in them and grow in a way that is diverse. Twins become each other’s friends and their relationship goes beyond just the relationship of siblings.
The relationship of siblings goes to the next height whenever they became friends and share every of their life moments with each other. They cry, laugh, share things, grow their life, and spend time together.
Here are some awesome Twins Quotes consists of Fun, hilarious, sad, motivating, uplifting, and hilarious quotes. You can also share what you love with your twin brother or sister or even with your friends or family members who are twins.
64 inspirational and lovely Twins Quote
- “You are the male I might have been. You are the potential I had and lost.” ― J.R. Ward.
- “When twins are separated, their spirits steal away to find the other.” ― Jandy Nelson.
- “It would be both an identical work of art only by its difference. The same but different, he suggested, like twins.” ― Johnny Rich.
- “For all twins, may you hug, smile, and laugh throughout your life with your best friend.” ― Linda Herron.
- “If you are a twin, you watch yourself live two lives – yours and hers.” ― Christa Parravani.
- “In this life, we will never truly be apart, for we grew to the same beat of our mother’s heart.” ― Daphne Fandrich.
- “Being human makes us one. Be uniquely ourselves makes us individual.” ― Nancy S. Mure.
- “Because they’re twins. They’ve got each other, wolf.” ― Ben Elton.
- 10.“Being human makes us one. Being uniquely ourselves makes us individual.” ― Nancy S. Mure.
- 11.“Being a twin is like being born with a best friend.” ― Tricia Marrapodi.
- “Sometimes I wish that I had a twin, but then I think, ‘I wouldn’t wish that on anyone’.” ― Anthony T.Hincks.
- “We were born in the ’70s, back when twins were rare, a bit magical: cousins of the unicorn, siblings of the elves.” ― Gillian Flynn, ‘Gone Girl’.
- “In every set of twins, there is one angel, one devil. The right-handed twin tells the truth, the left-handed twin tells lies.” ― Jandy Nelson, ‘I’ll Give You The Sun’.
- “The special relationship with twins is that, if there’s anyone else in the world that’s going to get or be the confidant that you need, it’s an identical twin.” ― Sam Underwood.
- “Are identical twins defined by the other or defined by the desire not to be defined by the other?” ― Khang Kijarro Nguyen.
- “Because they knew each other’s thoughts, they even quarreled without speaking.” ― Bruce Chatwin, ‘On The Black Hill’.
“They were strangers who had met in a chance encounter. They had known each other before Life began.” ― Arundhati Roy, ‘God Of Small Things’.
- “Twins are clones, too. If you looked at an elm tree you’d never think it was part of all the others. You’d see an elm tree. Same when people look at me now: they see a person, not half a set of twins.” ― Jo Walton.
- “After raising twins, you get organized.” ― Scott Ellis.
- “You can spend too much time wondering which of identical twins is more alike.” ― Robert Brault.
- “I’m already gone. I died that night on the side of that road with my sister.” ― Trisha Leaver.
- “Even identical twins have their own differences.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
- “True twins share womb chemistry and endure many fateful slings and arrows together.” ― Gregory Benford.
- “’You’ or ‘You are’ never meant one of us. When we replied to a question, no one cared which of us had spoken; an answer from one was an answer for The Twins.” ― Abraham Verghese.
- “Twins need to know that they can be alone without their twin.” ― Joan A. Friedman.
- “It’s like I’m dreaming of the imaginary friend Katie and I had when we were little. But now, in this dreamscape of Paradise Lost, our imaginary third twin has all grown up.” ― Beatrice Rose Roberts.
- “I always wondered what it must be like to lose a twin — if somehow Mary felt it like it was happening to her. If she felt physical pain.” ― Francesca Lia Block.
- “My sister and I, you will recollect, were twins, and you know how subtle are the links which bind two souls which are so closely allied.” ― Arthur Conan Doyle.
- “When you swear, swear seriously and solemnly, but at the same time with a smile, for a smile is the twin sister of seriousness. ” ― Plato.
- “I realized late in life that my twin passions are music and people.” ― Yo-Yo Ma.
- “… they were triplets and as mutually indistinguishable as peas in a pod or days in a prison.” ― Ian McDonald.
- “My brothers – I had two brothers. They were twins. They both became architects. They were both six years older. ” ― Maggie Smith.
- “Some twins feel like they need to compare themselves to each other, but we’re not that way. That’s because of my parents, though, and having six kids in the family.” ― Ashley Olsen.
- 36.”Identical twins are endemically alike in many ways.” ― Edward Norton.
- “If you don’t understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child.” — Linda Sunshine.
twin sister, my cousin, and I used to write and perform plays for my family. We raided the closets for costumes and fought over parts. I’m sure I was the bossiest one.” ― Connie Britton.
- “The man who is ostentatious of his modesty is a twin to the statue that wears a fig-leaf.” ― Mark Twain.
- “A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite.” — Elizabeth Fishel.
- “A joy that is shared is a joy made double.” ― English Proverb.
- “A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” — Marion C. Garretty.
- “O’er the rugged mountain’s brow Clara threw the twins she nursed, And remarked, ‘I wonder now which will reach the bottom first?'” ― Harry Graham.
- “It is not economical to go to bed early to save the candles if the result is twins.” ― Chinese Proverb.
- “Not by blood, but bonded to each other just the same.” ― Unknown*.
- “My siblings are my best friends.” ― America Ferrera.
- “You were born together, and together you shall be forevermore… but let there be spaces in your togetherness. And let the winds of the heavens dance between you.” ― Kahlil Gibran.
- “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” ― Desmond Tutu.
- “A man says to his mate: ‘My wife is a twin.’ His mate says, ‘How do you tell them apart?’ The man says: ‘Her brother has a beard’.” ― Frank Carson.
- “Siblings: your only enemy you can’t live without.” ― Unknown*.
- “When you gaze upon the lovely sight. Of twins, arm in arm, asleep at night. Think not that the house has been doubly messed. But that you, as parents, have been doubly blessed.” ― Jon Bratton.
- “Sister is our first friend and second mother.” — Sunny Gupta.
- “Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad.” ― Romans 9:11.
- “Sibling relationships are complicated. All family relationships are. Look at Hamlet.” ― Maurice Saatchi.
- “Persistence is the twin sister of excellence. One is a matter of quality; the other, a matter of time.” ― Marabel Morgan.
- “I guess because twins have this mystique, and triplets – I think the normal sibling connection potentially can be very powerful, and there’s this idea that it’s even more powerful. It really is, not just someone like me, but another version of me.” ― Curtis Sittenfeld.
- “When I was born, the doctor took one look at my face, turned me over, and said, ‘Look, twins!’” ― Rodney Dangerfield.
- “You can’t live like a monk if you have two five-year-old twins. That ain’t happening. Just the opposite, actually.” ― Scott Ellis.
- “Twins are more than just friends. They are more like a very small gang.” ― Unknown*.
- 61.”Never let an angry sister comb your hair.” — Patricia McCann.
special relationship with twins is that, if there’s anyone else in the world that’s going to get or be the confidant that you need, it’s an identical twin.” ― Sam Underwood.
For those who don’t know, twins are two offspring deliver by the same pregnancy. These can either be monozygotic which means they develop from a single zygote or dizygotic that means that each twin develops from separate eggs.
There is also a unique case where the twins have the same mother but different fathers but this happens in some rare, special cases. If you are a twin and have a great relationship with your twin bro or twin sister then you would definitely relate yourself with these amazing quotes.
“A sibling is a lens through which you see your childhood.” ― Ann Hood.
Just start enjoying this list of cute twin quotes including funny quotes for twins, special quotes for twin sisters, twin puns in quotes, twin boy quotes, twin girl quotes, twin mom quotes, twin boy quotes, twin babies’ quotes, twin pregnancy quotes, and so much more.