Quotations on Excuses – Excuses are something that helps you justify anything, to make allowance for, to grant pardon to, and to explain in the hope of being understood or forgiven, etc. People are incredibly creative and sharp vetted when it comes to thinking of excuses.
Everyone is pro at that level and no one competes with the next person who is a professional excuse-makers. Almost all of us make excuses in our daily lives and manage situations according to scenarios.
While on the other hand, people also make excuses because they don’t want to commit to something. We often make excuses in scenarios that seem unpleasant, difficult, or sometimes that are causing anxieties and fears.
So keep this thing in mind that stop making any excuses and before even thinking of making any excuse, just ask yourself that what you can do to improve.
Inspiring and Motivational Quotes to Stop Making Excuses
- “He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.” —Benjamin Franklin
- “Never make excuses. Your friends don’t need them and your foes won’t believe them.” ―John Wooden
- “Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.” ―George Washington Carver
- “We have forty million reasons for failure, but not a single excuse.” ―Rudyard Kipling
- “Every vice has its excuse ready.” ―Publilius Syrus
- “If you really want to do it, you do it. There are no excuses.” —Bruce Nauman
- “A man can fail many times, but he isn’t a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.” —John Burroughs
- “We have more ability than willpower, and it is often an excuse to ourselves that we imagine that things are impossible.” ―François de la Rochefoucauld
- “The trouble with excuses is that they become inevitably difficult to believe after they’ve been used a couple of times.” ―Scott Spencer
- “Difficulty is the excuse history never accepts.” ―Edward R. Murrow
- “It is wise to direct your anger towards problems—not people, to focus your energies on answers—not excuses.” ―William Arthur Ward
- “Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anyone else expects of you. Never excuse yourself.” ―Henry Ward Beecher
“People with integrity do what they say they are going to do. Others have excuses.” ―Laura Schlessinger
- “Never make excuses. Your friends don’t need them and your foes won’t believe them.” – John Wooden
- “We have forty million reasons for failure, but not a single excuse.” – Rudyard Kipling
- “Put all excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Don’t make excuses and Don’t talk about it. Do it.” – Melvyn Douglas
- “If you really want to do it, you do it. There are no excuses.” – Bruce Nauman
- “You can have results or excuses. Not both.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “You can make excuses or you can make progress. You choose.” – Brian Tracy
“If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.” – Unknown
- “Success occurs when your dreams get bigger than your excuses.” – Unknown
- “Excuses are useless. Results are priceless.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
- “Excuses will always be there for you, opportunity won’t.” – Unknown
- “Most people who haven’t reached their potential have a long list of excuses for why they haven’t.” – Jason Harvey
- “People with integrity do what they say they are going to do. Others have excuses.” – Laura Schlessinger
- “I do not believe in excuses. I believe in hard work as the prime solvent of life’s problems.” – James Cash Penney
- “Excuses are for people who don’t want it bad enough.” – Unknown
Each and every one of us uses the assistance of excuses in our lives to manage daily situations whenever we face them in our lives. Excuses are something that we have to avoid and we could not welcome them in our lives.
These excuses do not boost your efficiency and productivity and once your tongue likes the taste of excuses, then you will eat it for the rest of your life. Excuse is that kind of junk food that doesn’t make you stay healthy and wealthy.
“Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anyone else expects of you. Never excuse yourself.” – Henry Ward Beecher
You may not make excuses intentionally but you have to avoid them unintentionally as well. If you want to feel good about yourself and want to achieve happiness in your life, you need to stop with the excuses and start doing things instead.
Just take a look at some of these exceptional and inspiring quotations is not to make excuses and make a step to dodge them in the best possible way.