Self-Talk Quotes – If you think that talking to yourself is a kind of disorder or unhealthy then you should keep in mind that it is completely within the norm. We talk to ourselves consistently after we become capable of thinking.
We are best friends and discuss our personal matters with ourselves before going to anybody else. A clinical psychologist Dr. Jessica Nicolosi (a New York-based doctor) says that we talk to ourselves consistently and it is completely normal and you don’t have to get tense on it.
Moreover, she adds that in the same way we seek trusted apartments to bounce ideas off of, people ask ourselves for plenty of reasons. This often occurs when we experience some emotions such as nervousness, extreme focus, anger, or excitement, etc. It’s your internal dialogues that can be positive or negative.
23 Significant Self Talk Quotes that you must need to know
- Be very careful what you say to yourself because someone very important is listening . . . YOU!
- Relentless, repetitive self-talk is what changes our self-image. – Denis Waitley
- Bring acceptance and compassionate self-talk. Say nice things to yourself – you’re the only one listening. Tell yourself, I am doing the best I can. – Gabrielle Bernstein
- The inner speech, your thoughts, can cause you to be rich or poor, loved or unloved, happy or unhappy, attractive or unattractive, powerful or weak. – Ralph Charell
- Evidence is conclusive that your self-talk has a direct bearing on your performance.
- The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large. – Confucius
- Don’t be a VICTIM of negative self-talk – remember YOU are listening. – Bob Proctor
- Turn off any self-talk that tells you that you are destined to live a small life. You’re not. – Loral Langemeier
- Start listening to what you say. Are your comments and ideas negative? You aren’t going to become positive if you always say negative things. Do you hear yourself say”I could never do that”,”I never have any luck”,”I never get things right”. Wow – that’s negative self-talk! Try saying”I am going to do that”,”I am so lucky””I always try to get things right”. Can you hear how much better that sounds? – James Arthur
- If human emotions largely result from thinking, then one may appreciably control one’s feelings by controlling one’s thoughts – or by changing the internalized sentences, or self-talk, with which one largely created the feeling in the first place. – Albert Ellis
- I monitor my self-talk, making sure that it is uplifting and supportive of myself and others. – Louise Hay
- Ours is the one ever-present voice in our lives. Therefore, it is crucial that our self-talk instill confidence within us and is supportive, not submerging, and that our attitudes toward ourselves help keep our spirits afloat through acceptance and trust. We are our own most important and influential buoy. – Sue Thoele
- Brain wave tests prove that when we use positive words, our “feel good” hormones flow. Positive self-talk releases endorphins and serotonin in our brain, which then flow throughout our body, making us feel good. These neurotransmitters stop flowing when we use negative words. – Ruth Fishel
- I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people. – Savielly Tartakower
- A gentleman that loves to hear himself talk, will speak more in a minute than he will stand to in a month. – William Shakespeare
- If you want to reach a state of Bliss – make a decision to relinquish the need to control, the need to be approved, and the need to judge. – Deepak Chopra
- I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you… There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than Depression and I am braver than Loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me. – Elizabeth Gilbert
- He who would be useful, strong, and happy must cease to be a passive receptacle for the negative, beggarly, and impure streams of thought. – James Allen
- That’s about 90 percent of my theological life – radical self-care. Put your own oxygen mask on first. I watch the self-talk that goes through my mind, and if I am being critical of myself, I shake myself out of it. – Anne Lamott
It is influenced by your subconscious minds and discloses your questions, ideas, beliefs, or thoughts. You have to be positive with all the decisions that you make for yourself and bring real optimism to yourself.
Some of the exceptional benefits of positive self-talking include increased vitality, improve immune function, better cardiovascular health, better physical well-being, reduced risk for death, less distress and stress.
You can argue on things about yourself and ask a matter that is significant for you. Due to some trust issues, some people keep on suggesting things from themselves and never ask things from others. Comprising this talk, you need that level of mentality and thinking capabilities that helps you rely on your self-talking and decision-making.
Here we bring some exceptional Self Talk Quotes for you to have ideas and motivation for thinking/doing things professionally. You can enjoy sharing these quotes with people who are possessed about themselves and have a heavy belief in Self Talking.