Quotes about Humbleness – Being humble is good for everybody’s progress and success because only the trees that have curves in them got fruits rather than those who stand straight.
If you rate humanity, just prioritize humbleness on top because it’s the most necessary of the key factor for maintaining and polishing your character. There are only a few people available in the universe who have the guts to stay humble and puts a real charm on others.
It is the quality of being unpretentious or modest. This quality of people is calculated while measuring the characterization by humanity and quietness. Despite showing off, putting on your things and qualities on volume, exaggerating your accomplishments, and refusing to pay attention to people’s opinions and advice, ONE SHOULD STAY HUMBLE.
Humbleness helps you go forward in your lives without being stumbled by others. The one with more humbleness is healthier, wealthy, and happy than the one who doesn’t have it.
Inspiring Quotes to stay Down to Earth
- “Being humble matters.” — Kevin Hart
- “Greatness loves gratitude.” — Robin Sharma
- “Humble people ask for help.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Mastery begins with humility.” — Robin Sharma
- “Humility wins. Love conquers.” — Robin Sharma
- “To lead the people, walk behind them.” — Lao Tzu
- “The more humble we stay the more god blesses us.”
- “Work at being a humble person.” — John Templeton
- “Arrogance repels. Humility inspires.” — Robin Sharma
- “Their is a great honor in being humble.” — Shola Allysen
- “True humility is contentment.” — Henri Frederic Amiel
- “Humility is the surest sign of strength.” — Thomas Merton
- “Being humble is the first sign of true great human.” — Nirmal S
- “One may be humble out of pride.” — Michel de Montaigne
- “It is always the secure who are humble.” — K. Chesterton
- “Being humble is cooler than being famous.” — Robin Sharma
- “Without humility there can be no humanity.” — John Buchan
“Humility is royalty without a crown.” — Spencer W. Kimball
- “If we remain humble and hungry, we can win.” — Dave Allison
- “Learn to be humble but not timid.” — Franklin A. Ohiozebau
- “The greatest patience is humility.” — Atiśa Dīpa kara Śrījñāna
- “Stay true in the dark & humble in the spotlight.” — Harold B. Lee
- “If we are humble people, it will be obvious.” — Hannah Anderson
- “Humility is not a trait I often associate with America.” — Mira Nair
- “Humble souls are fearful of their own strength.” — William Gurnall
- “A true genius admits that he/she knows nothing.” — Albert Einstein
- “Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.” — Frank Ocean
- “The cost of not being humble is extremely expensive.” — Dale Partridge
- “There is beauty and humility in imperfection.” — Guillermo del Toro
- “Humility will open more doors than arrogance ever will.” — Zig Ziglar
- “A humble heart gets God’s attention all the time.” — Darlene Bennett
- “True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.” — Socrates
“Being humble is to be felt, it’s not something that you show off.” — Naya
- “When we feel humiliated, the best reaction is humility.” — Simon Sinek
- “Humility is to make a right estimate of one’s self.” — Charles Spurgeon
- “If you’re not humble, life will visit humbleness upon you.” — Mike Tyson
- “The humble spirit and contrite is an abode of my delight.” — Isaac Watts
- “Pride must die in you, or nothing of heaven can live in you.” — Andrew Murray
- “It’s hard to be humble, when you’re as great as I am.” — Muhammad Ali
- “Pride makes us artificial and humility makes us real.” — Thomas Merton
- “Humility is absolutely necessary for true learning.” — Robert T. Kiyosaki
- “Keep putting out good. It will come back to you tenfold in unexpected ways.”
- “Humility is the most beautiful virtue that we can develop.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Be patient when you have nothing and be humble when you have everything.”
- “Never curse a fall. The ground is where humility lives.” — Yasmin Mogahed
- “I believe the first test of a truly great man is in his humility.” — John Ruskin
- “True humility is staying teachable, regardless of how much you already know.”
- “Be humble, hungry and the hardest worker in the room.” — Dwayne Johnson
- “We learn humility through accepting humiliations cheerfully.” — Mother Teresa
“Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping them up.” — Jesse Jackson
There is a small line between humbleness and humanity and the one who have both these qualities is the person to rely on. Both humanity and humble refer to having a modest or comparatively low estimate of the importance of others.
There are plenty of words similar to it if you don’t understand what humbleness is. You can also understand the words of lowliness, weakness, modesty, humanity, obscureness, pride, attitude, big, self-love, and words like these.
“The only wisdom we can hope to acquire is the wisdom of humility.” — S. Eliot
One should have honest and down-to-earth on what they have in their bucket and what they are achieving. The people who don’t have this fact will not survive for long in the train of their subway.
Think positive and keep moving towards positivity if GOD has given you that charm and uplift your character. No one should ever think of having pride in any damn thing for the rest of their lives.