Simone Biles Quotes – Simone Biles is an incredible Olympian. She started gymnastics at the tender age of 6 years. She began her long journey and became a great Olympian with hard work. Simone Biles also competed in the Summer Olympics in 2016.
After these Olympics, she gained popularity all around the world. In five competitions, she won four gold medals. Not only in the Olympics, but Simone has also dominated in different competitions of gymnastics.
These different competition of gymnastics include World Championships, FIG All-Around World Cup, and Pacific Rim Championships. If you want to achieve something in life, do not consider it your work or a job.
When your favorite thing becomes a job, then it removes stress on you. Simone Biles has inspired others with her abilities. We have some famous quotes from Simone Biles. These quotes will inspire you to fulfill your dreams and goals.
Motivational Simone Biles Quotes For Everyone
- “If I thought of gymnastics as a job, it would put too much stress on me.” – Simone Biles
- “It feels amazing to inspire little kids to want to do gymnastics and have fun with it.” – Simone Biles
- “The sport is called artistic gymnastics. So you do have to be a little bit of an actress.” – Simone Biles
- “I’m very fortunate to have a coach that I got to stay with all this time. Every year the bond gets stronger and better, and we understand each other more. And it’s like she can tell if I walk into the gym what kind of mood I’m in, what she has to fix for the practice I need, or how I’m feeling.” – Simone Biles
- “I always say my biggest competitor is myself because, whenever I step out there on the mat, I’m competing against myself to prove that I can do this and that I am very well trained, prepared for it.” – Simone Biles
- “I feel like it’s harder because everyone knows I’m the three-time world champion – it’s almost like people are waiting for something bad to happen.” – Simone Biles
- “Everything I do is in the gym so I’m always in gym clothes.” – Simone Biles
- “Before a big event, I usually go to church and light a candle for St. Sebastian, who is the patron saint of athletes.” – Simone Biles
- “Sometimes I hear the crowd cheering, and most of the time your body’s on autopilot, so sometimes even after I do a floor routine, I’m like, ‘Did I really just do that?’” – Simone Biles
- “The reaction of the public plays a very important role. It gives us an adrenaline boost, especially when people start to shout and clap their hands in time with the music. That really helps us to go on.” – Simone Biles
- “A successful competition for me is always going out there and putting 100 percent into whatever I’m doing. It’s not always winning. People, I think, mistake that it’s just winning. Sometimes it could be, but for me, it’s hitting the best sets I can, gaining confidence, and having a good time and having fun.” – Simone Biles
- “Gymnastics is just one part of my life, and I’m having as much fun with it as possible.”– Simone Biles
- “I think I’m teaching my teammates that they can still be successful while having fun and enjoying the moment rather than being a stone-cold brick.” – Simone Biles
- “I don’t really think about the degree of difficulty or the possibility of making a mistake. I just try to relax and let my preparation and training take over.” – Simone Biles
- “The same thing that’s true in gymnastics is also true in life: you can’t go back. The best you can do is forgive yourself, take a deep breath, and get to work on the next challenge.”– Simone Biles
- “My first experience with gymnastics was when I was in daycare. We took a field trip to a gym, and I was hooked.” – Simone Biles
- “If you ever have a mistake, you try to just kind of forget about it because if you carry that with you for the rest of the routine, then the rest of your routine might not go as planned. So you just kind of shake it off, and you just continue.”– Simone Biles
- “When we had free time in the Olympic Village, we got massages and rested while watching Netflix.”– Simone Biles
“For me, I don’t think about size – I focus more on being powerful and confident.”– Simone Biles
- “I’m not a celebrity. I’m just the same Simone. I just have two Olympic Gold medals now.” – Simone Biles
- “I never thought about competing in the Olympic Games when I was growing up.” – Simone Biles
- “I’m not the next Usain Bolt or Michael Phelps. I’m the first Simone Biles.” – Simone Biles
- “At the end of the day, if I can say I had fun, it was a good day.”– Simone Biles
- “I’d rather regret the risk that didn’t work out than the chances I didn’t take at all.”– Simone Biles
- “You can’t get too caught up in yourself.”– Simone Biles
- “You don’t have to be a robot all the time, and you don’t always have to seem happy out there. It also shows kids that it’s okay, if you’re enjoying the moment, to smile, to be happy. If you’re not having a good time, it’s okay – you don’t have to hide that from people.”– Simone Biles
- “I never felt I had questions or needed answers or had a part of me that was missing.”– Simone Biles
- “If I disappoint someone, it’s their loss for putting that expectation on me when they don’t know me. I can’t control what they want.”– Simone Biles
- “Most people would focus on concentrating more, and I can’t do that. It almost makes me overthink a lot of my things. I have to focus on not thinking.”– Simone Biles
- “If they said, ‘Do five pull-ups,’ I would always want to do ten.”– Simone Biles
- “There are goals that I have, and then I dream of it, and then I make it a reality. If I could crawl out of my skin and see it, it would be really amazing.”– Simone Biles
“I feel like I’m small and mighty and pack a powerful punch, just like Tide PODS.” – Simone Biles
- “It was a very long and hard decision. My dad kept telling me, ‘You can always go to college, but you can’t always go pro.’ That made sense to me.”– Simone Biles
- “When I was younger, I thought every kid was adopted because that’s all I’ve known. I have everything I need, so I never felt the need to have answers for what happened.”– Simone Biles
- “Growing up, it was kind of a struggle being small, since everyone would make fun of you – except for when it came to hide and seek: that’s the only advantage I ever had!”– Simone Biles
- “My parents make sure we have everything we need so that we compete to the best of our abilities.”– Simone Biles
- “I would be like, ‘Oh, my gosh, I wish I could go to prom.’ But then I think, ‘You know what? A lot of people can’t say they’ve ever done what I do – they’ll never have this opportunity.’”– Simone Biles
- “I’m always trying to push myself to the limit to see what I can do. It’s my strong will that I’ve always had since I was a kid.”– Simone Biles
- “Always work hard and have fun in what you do because I think that’s when you’re more successful. You have to choose to do it.”– Simone Biles
- “It’s amazing that I can inspire little kids to know that you can be short or tall, and your body type doesn’t matter because you can do anything.”– Simone Biles
- “You make your own luck. You make it in training.”– Simone Biles
- “Practice creates confidence. Confidence empowers you.”– Simone Biles
- “If you’re having fun, that’s when the best memories are built.”– Simone Biles
- “You don’t have to be serious all the time to do a good job.”– Simone Biles
- “Stay healthy, have fun with it, and embrace all the moments. Because anything can happen.”– Simone Biles
- “We all have skills. We can push ourselves further. We always have more to give.”– Simone Biles
- “To me, I go out there, and I do what I trained. We prepare so long for that moment, so it’s just kind of exciting.” –Simone Biles
If you want to achieve success in life and want to be famous, you must compete with yourself. In life, never consider others as your competition because you are the only competitor of yourself.
Compete with yourself so that you improve more in life. Never work to impress others. Always convince yourself that you can do better. Believe that you are very well trained and prepare to achieve your goals.
“The unexpected is usually what brings the unbelievable.”– Simone Biles
When you are good at something and start achieving different things in life, things get more difficult, but you should keep working. If you want to achieve something in life, then you have to make a lot of sacrifices.
If you are making sacrifices, then you will get what you want to get in life. By reading the Simone Biles quotes, you will inspire and achieve your dreams. Do you like these Simone Biles quotes? If yes, then like, share, and comment on this article.