Smart Women Quotes – Life is not supposed to be done without women, and women are indeed the most crucial thing of the existence of this entire world. Women are beautiful, charming, hard-working, and indeed the most sensitive creatures alive.
You can’t compare a clever woman to an intelligent man, she is way more perilous and harmful as well. There is nothing more dangerous and seductive than a lady who knows how to handle things and carry conversations and isn’t afraid to make her own opinion.
There are ladies who are cute from the outside and bizarre from outside as you never know who she is, what she thinks, what mindset she has, and what kind of beauty she contains.
You can enjoy these most exclusive and inspiring lists of Smart Women quotes, sayings, and proverbs that shock you like hell. You can also share these quotes with your friends and family members to be ready for understanding a girl.
37 Inspirational Quotes from Super Smart Women Alive
- “Smart women love smart men more than smart men love smart women.” ~ Natalie Portman
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
- “A woman who is careful with her words is a gift to all who know her.” ~ Lysa TerKeurst
- “She knew what all smart women knew: Laughter made you live better and longer.” ~ Gail Parent
- “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- “She’s a smart woman. I love that. Intelligence is a wonderful and powerful aphrodisiac. To me, it enhances beauty, makes an ordinary woman look like a movie star.” ~ Eric Jerome Dickey
- “I would love to see women be able to be powerful, complex, smart, opinionated and taken seriously, even if they are beautiful. Even more, I would love to see women held to different standards, other than the superficial ones that we’re held to.” ~ Amber Heard
- “Whatever women do, they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.” ~ Charlotte Whitton
- “I think a smart woman can sell the average man anything.” ~ Leo Burnett
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Tell beautiful women they are smart, and smart women they are beautiful.” ~ Tucker Max
- “I firmly believe you never should spend your time being the former anything.” ~ Condoleezza Rice
“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.” ~ Marilyn vos Savant
- “All the atoms of our bodies will be blown into space in the disintegration of the solar system, to live on forever as mass or energy. That’s what we should be teaching our children, not fairy tales about angels and seeing grandma in Heaven.” ~ Carolyn Porco
- “Success is not about who never fails. It is about who can spring – or even stagger – back up.” ~ Samantha Power
- “It’s not how deep you go, it’s how you go deep.” ~ Ida Rolf
- “Without mathematics, there’s nothing you can do. Everything around you is mathematics. Everything around you is numbers.” ~ Shakuntala Devi
- “The biggest challenge in business is not the competition, it’s what goes on inside your own head” ~ Barbara Corcoran
- “Where is it written that a smart woman can’t also be stacked?” ~ Padma Lakshmi
- “Oh, Mama was a smart woman. It takes a smart woman to fall in love with a good man.” ~ Sarah Louise Delany
- “Entrepreneurs are willing to work 80 hours a week to avoid working 40 hours a week.” ~ Lori Greiner
- “It is within everyone’s grasp to be a CEO.” ~ Martha Stewart
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ~ Joan Robinson
- “Being confident and believing in your own self-worth is necessary to achieving your potential.” –Sheryl Sandberg
- “Passion and persistence are what matter. Dreams are achievable and you can make your fantasy come true, but there are no shortcuts. Nothing happens without hard work.” – Diane Von Furstenberg
- “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” – Melinda Gates
- “Decide what it is that you are and then stay true to that thing. My brand is based very much on how I live my day-to-day life.” – Rachael Ray
- “You’re not in competition with other women. You’re in competition with everyone.” – Tina Fey
- “Embrace what you don’t know, especially in the beginning, because what you don’t know can become your greatest asset. It ensures that you will absolutely be doing things different from everybody else.” – Sara Blakely
- “Dreams are lovely. But they are just dreams. Fleeting, ephemeral, pretty. But dreams do not come true just because you dream them. It’s hard work that makes things happen. It’s hard work that creates change.” – Shonda Rhimes
- “Life-fulfilling work is never about the money — when you feel true passion for something, you instinctively find ways to nurture it.” – Eileen Fisher
- “You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself,”I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.” You must do the thing that you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
“We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes — understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” – Arianna Huffington
Don’t vote a girl on his beauty, just get to know her, spend some time with her, understand what she is up to, and then decide either to live with her on not, or make any statement.
Some girls look clever from the outside but are soft and generous from the inside and never win any argument with you. History contains dozens of ladies who killed very famous and popular Men with their clever thinking and sentimental approach.
If you start liking a girl and want to make her your girlfriend or looking for marrying her, then you have to understand each and every bit of her. You are also not good at that level so stop judging and assuming things about women.
You never know that a beautiful-looking girl is meager from the outside and clever looking girl is generous from the outside. Enjoy everything we bring and have a good day.