Priorities Quotes – When you give priority to something, it means that you are keeping that thing before others. Giving priority means giving importance to another thing or person. For example; After marriage, if you give the top priority to your relationship, this is the secret of your happy life.
Both the life partners want to live and enjoy with each other. Giving priority to anyone in your life is not a bad thing. If you prioritize any of your family members, you can build a strong relationship with them.
Giving time to your loved ones or giving priority to them can make the bond stronger. For telling you the importance of priorities in a relationship, different writers have written a lot about it.
Best Priorities Quotes That Will Inspire You
- “When you know what’s most important to you, making a decision is quite simple.” – Anthony Robbins
- “One-half of knowing what you want is knowing what you must give up before you get it.” – Sidney Howard
- “People think focus means saying yes to the thing you’ve got to focus on. But that’s not what it means at all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. You have to pick carefully.” – Steve Jobs
- “There is never enough time to do everything, but there is always enough time to do the most important thing.” – Brian Tracy
- “You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.” – Charles Bixton
- “If you continually ask yourself, ‘What’s important now’ then you won’t waste time on the trivial.” – Lou Holtz
- “The reason most goals are not achieved is that we spend our time doing second things first.” – Robert J. McKain
- “The greatest reflection of your priorities is your time. Whatever you say about what matters to you, the true test is where you place your time.” – Nick Crocker
- “Learn how to separate the majors and the minors. A lot of people don’t do well simply because they major in minor things.” – Jim Rohn
- “Whatever is at the center of our life will be the source of our security, guidance, wisdom, and power.” – Stephen Covey
- “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.” – Albert Einstein
- “Wise are those who learn that the bottom line doesn’t always have to be their top priority.”– William Arthur Ward
- “The things which are most important don’t always scream the loudest.” – Bob Hawke
- 15.” Do the duty which lies nearest to you. The second duty will then become clearer.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “No one is going to hand you an organizational chart. You have to hand it to yourself.”– Robert Genn
- “Lack of time is actually lack of priorities.” – Timothy Ferris
- “It is not daily increase but daily decrease, hack away the unessential. “– Bruce Lee
“The mark of a great man is one who knows when to set aside the important things in order to accomplish the vital ones.” – Brandon Sanderson
- “Nobody’s life is ever all balanced. It’s a conscious decision to choose your priorities every day.” – Elisabeth Hasselbeck
- “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
- “Set aside time to plan how you will spend your time. Think about what’s most important. Then do those things first.” – Frank Bettger
- “I learned that we can do anything, but we can’t do everything, at least not at the same time. So think of your priorities, not in terms of what activities you do, but when you do them. Timing is everything.” – Dan Millman
- “Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least”. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Good things happen when you set your priorities straight.” – Scott Caan
- 27.” Life is as simple as these three questions: What do I want? Why do I want it? And, how will I achieve it?” – Shannon L. Alder
- “Be ambitious. Get things done. Keep your priorities straight, your mind right, and your head up.” – Anonymous
- “Respect was one thing. Survival was another. It was important that I kept my priorities in the right order.” – Tahir Shah
- “Like it or not, the world evolves, priorities change and so do you.” – Marilu Henner
- “Our greatest danger in life is in permitting the urgent things to crowd out the important. “– Charles E. Hummel
- “The root of productivity is in personal priorities. Know what matters to you and why.”– Melissa Steginus
- “Getting to the top should be a priority, but being aware of the reason for getting there should be the focus.” – Anonymous
- “There is no one busy in this world, it’s always about priorities. You will always find time for the things you feel important.” – Nishan Panwar
- “There is no such thing as ‘I do not have the time’. This is all just a matter of priorities.”– Maciej Aniserowicz
- “If it’s a priority you’ll find a way. If it isn’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
“The problem with the world is that people are busy searching for keys but don’t know the locks that they would open.” – Abhaidev
- “Whatever keeps you from reaching your goals today had better be important, it’s costing you a day of your life.” – Nido R. Qubein
- “When you have too many top priorities, you effectively have no top priorities.” – Stephen Covey
- “Know what matters most to you and be unwilling to compromise those priorities at almost any price.” – Frank Sonnenberg
- ” Let us reflect on what is truly of value in life, what gives meaning to our lives, and set our priorities on the basis of that.” – Dalai Lama
- “Life is about doing things that matter first, not last.” – Richie Norton
- “Our life is the sum total of all the decisions we make every day, and those decisions are determined by our priorities.” – Myles Munroe
- “We live in a changing world, but we need to be reminded that the important things have not changed, and the important things will not change if we keep our priorities in proper order.” – S. Truett Cathy
- “Sometimes when you’re overwhelmed by a situation, when you’re in the darkest of darkness, that’s when your priorities are reordered.” – Phoebe Snow
- “To succeed today, you have to set priorities, decide what you stand for.” – Lee Iacocca
- “I have a more developed sense of my priorities. Life has so much more meaning now.” – Mariska Hargitay
- “If you just make every effort to do the right thing, you’ll come out ok. It comes down to priorities and making good decisions.” – Archie Manning
“To change your life, you need to change your priorities.”–Mark Twain
Priority is not just important in a relationship but also in other ways. Many people have priorities regarding their work or plan. You can also give priority to your dream or goal.
If you have priority regarding goals, then life will give you a chance to achieve your goal. Life will provide you with a much higher chance, and you will be successful in achieving your goal.
“It’s a matter of priorities. Do you want to win, or would you like to sleep? Do you want to win, or would you like to take a day off?” – David Boies
Many people have different priorities in life. Take your most important priority and then take action on it. If you think and don’t do anything about your goals, you will not get anything in life.
By reading the priorities quotes, you can sort different things and get inspired about your goal. With the help of these, you can make a much clear plan. The plan will then help you to achieve all your goals and objectives. Also, like, share and comment on these priorities’ quotes.